8 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

9 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

10 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

How to make a move on your crush--before someone else does

Well, I really like this boy, and I can't work up the nerve to talk to him. What do I do, because it is summer? Someone else...

Trying to get a boyfriend but i want one to just have sex with him is this normal.

by Selassie on 7/28/2012 10:25:27 PM

I'm tring my new Plan to getting a BF the whole reson why I want a BF is to have sex with him and make out is this normal?

by Selassie on 7/28/2012 10:24:32 PM

My crush asked me out, and my parents won't let me date til I'm 16! Should I keep it a secret? If I do, I have a feeling they will find out anyway : /

by haker13 on 7/25/2012 1:19:35 AM

Invite him to a pool party and wear a sexy bikini. If you want your crush that works every time. Its like our girl code between my friends and I, and its worked for most of us. Just get a group of friends and decide to have a pool get together. Splash him in the pool and act friendly and you wont be disappointed.

by luckykel on 7/9/2012 11:49:06 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!! Hey went to a suuuper cute guy and he was sweet me and all the other people there had a pillow fight but don't you think splashing me with water and no one else btw throwing pillows at me and me catching him liking at me flirting? I only met him that once and he has a girlfreind I guess but he was paying more attention to me. We're both the same age. I cant stop thinking about everything (not just him btw) what should I do! ?!?!?!

Hey girl!

It's possible that he was flirting with you, but you should try and let it go because he does have a girlfriend. There's nothing you can do to change that so try and focus on flirting with guys who are totally available! It's tough not to try and analyze every detail of your interaction with him, but just try to keep busy and put it out of your mind.
Rachael A.

by star664 on 7/9/2012 2:03:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I've been dating my current BF for a month & I really like him! But last summer I dated a guy for 4 months & it was incredible. We were best friends & BF/GF so we got along so well & I was so happy. He was my whole summer and I could be myself with him. I almost think I was in love. We were super close & I miss it. With my current BF we're nothing like that, I mean we hang out & act like BF/GF but we're not even close to as close as I was with my ex-BF. He's always busy & we've only hung out twice in a group. So my question is, how do I get over my ex BF, get closer with my current BF & make it not awkward when we hang out alone? Thanks! xoxo

Hey girlie!

I myself fall into the trap of comparing current relationships or BFs to past ones. Ya gotta try to not compare, because every relationship and every boy will be different. Maybe this guy is more shy and it takes longer for him to be comfortable seeing you one-on-one. You've only been dating a month, so give it some time. Try being more open with him, and he might just return the favor! When you're alone, have a bunch of topics in mind so the conversation doesn't die. If you're still not happy with how things are going, you can always break up. But, for now, try to work with him and give him some more time to get closer to you.
Kelly G.

by sophiag97 on 7/4/2012 1:17:51 PM

too late. Frown

by devyyncee4 on 7/3/2012 5:02:38 PM

my bgf and crush just broke up with someone and got back together with his other ex i didn't even have time to make a move...ugh!

by luvmonkey1313 on 7/3/2012 2:32:53 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post this to your favorite article

by waffles4eva! on 7/2/2012 6:36:33 PM

Thanks Kate G by the way i love your advice Smile I just wanted to say again that that i never know when i am going to see him once i didnt even see him for two weeks how can i make sure that im going to have the chance to talk to him? And what should i say!? Whenever i see him he is at the stable i go to so any things i can say that go to that theme?

Thanks, girlie!  Even though you don't know when you'll see him, you just have to take the chance when you get it.  If you always see him at the stables you go to, you two must both love horses, so that sounds like a natural topic to talk about.  If he's using a technique you've never seen before, why not ask him how to do it?  If he always rides the same horse, talk him about it.  They key is to slowly start talking to him more, so try and always have a little bit longer of a conversation every time you guys talk until you feel comfortable asking for his number.  You don't want to sound like you're quizzing him or interviewing him, so at first you should only ask questions that relate to what he's doing or what he says.  After awhile, you'll know what to talk about without needing to use the technique or the horse as an excuse!

Kate G.