Bridget M.

is modding

12 MINUTES AGO OMG have you seen @ArianaGrande's new music video yet?! http://t.co/GEqJclbbp2

AN HOUR AGO See Toby from #PLL in a whole new way: http://t.co/LbGq9tjMCb

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 babes stay blemish-free with @SpaSonic's Face & Body Polisher from @Target: http://t.co/JEREVYUKTi

COMMENTS

How to make a move on your crush--before someone else does

Well, I really like this boy, and I can't work up the nerve to talk to him. What do I do, because it is summer? Someone else...

Ok so i really like this guy but it seems all the others girls do too! He is really friendly to everyone so i can't tell if he likes me back. I only see him a few times a week and whenever i talk to him i dont really strike up a convo i just say one thing he replies and i walk away. I really want to invite him to hangout and get his number what should i do?

Hey girlie!  Before you invite him to hang out or get his number, you should chat a little bit more in person with him.  Next time you see him, strike up a conversation!  Don't walk away after one question, instead ask him about something that you know he's interested in.  After chatting with him for a few times, tell him that you really like talking to him and would love to have his number so you could text him sometime.  Good luck!

Kate G.

by palmabluebear on 7/2/2012 2:41:13 PM

this really has nothing 2 do w/the article, BUT, i just need to let out all my exdcitment!! GL mag aka U just followed me on twitter!!eepp!!! -@1DBelles321

by gumdrops321 on 7/1/2012 8:44:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I NEED THE HELP!
I don't want to be jealous, but my classmate always flirts with him, and it seems uncomfortable to me! WHAT DO I DO?

Hey girlie,

Try to take a deep breath and remember you can't control everyone. It's annoying, but it's none of your business. What IS your business is flirting with him yourself! Follow the tips in this article and make your move - flirt, tease him, compliment him, get to know him. She might be flirting too, but use that as motivation to get started. You can't make her stop flirting - and if you lost your chance because of her, it would be such a bummer. The best way to avoid that is to worry about yourself and do all you can to let him get to know you better. That way, you'll know you didn't miss your shot because you did your best! Smile
Lauren C.

by scruffythecrow on 7/1/2012 4:00:13 AM

My friend totally flirts around my crush and it kind of ticks me off, but when I ask her if she likes him she always says no. What should I do?

Hey girl,

The smart thing to do is trust your friend and don't let this get you distracted from your goal. She could just be a flirty person - and she might even think she's helping you out by being friendly to him. But whether she likes him or not, use this as motivation for flirting with him even more and letting him get to know you. If you're focusing on your friend flirting with your crush, you'll be wasting time that could be used getting to know your crush even better Smile Check this article out for some tips on how to take advantage of the time you have!

Lauren C.

by snagmonkey on 7/1/2012 3:41:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
(make this private!!)
Can you give me an honest opinion on this poem?
((poem omitted))

Hey girlie,

Great job on the poem! Keep writing and expressing your feelings/thoughts - with practice, your poetry will get even better! Smile
Lauren C.

by lovepinkk08 on 7/1/2012 12:12:53 AM

Mod
I have this dress that I love and it fits me perfectly. The only problem is its black and purple. How can I add more of a summery vibe to the outfit?

Hey girlie,

Try wearing it with a pair of white sandals and a light white cardigan! A denim jacket (and cowboy boots for a country summer vibe?) could also lighten the mood Smile
Lauren C.

by timekeeper on 6/30/2012 11:20:37 PM

Hey girls Smile

Sometimes, MODs get SUPER busy answering everyone's questions and can't answer yours. But you can always come to me Smile I can give advice on:
Boys
Parties
Death/loss
Summer camp
Fears
Taking care of your bod
Self esteem/confidence

And any other problems you have! Please don't be afraid to ask because I promise I will not judge you and give you an honest answer to your question. I also check GL almost every day so I garuntee a speedy response! So what are you waiting for? My profile is a click away Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 6/30/2012 11:09:16 PM

During the school year, there was this guy in my homeroom. He sat next to me because our last names are similar and we were aranged alphabetically by last name. He always stole people's binders and hid them for fun. And we were equally annoying to each other. But, we were frenemies. The year before, in seventh grade, he wrote in my yearbook "you annoy the pee out of me" as a joke. I laffed at that. but this year he wrote "hey cupcake girl, i'll miss u next year." because on superhero day at the school i went as my own hero called cupcake girl and i couldn't believe he remembered that when no one else did. next year we will go to different high schools but i still can't help but ask: do u think that his comment showed that he liked me or was he jsut being friendly.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 6/30/2012 10:09:39 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for Smile I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 6/30/2012 7:30:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like this guy! He is all I can think about. I've never liked a guy this much before! He dosen't have a girlfriend and is going to my school next year (middle school) I can't get him off my mind! All of my friends know and talk to him and they say that hes really nice and kind of shy. How can i get him to notice me? And, how can I tell him I like him?

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.