AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

AN HOUR AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

2 HOURS AGO Make your celeb BF dreams come true with #CatchAFallingStar, by @kculbertson: http://t.co/ZDByCnBk5k

COMMENTS

First-Kiss Freak-Out: Is it normal to get nauseous?

A boy I've known for 12 years asked me out on my first date. We hung out a couple of nights ago and he was so...

Need advice like...now!? Come contact me "vikiwasawoo" in the advice queens, and ill get back to you ASAP.! Xoxo

by vikiwasawoo on 8/4/2013 10:05:44 PM

There's this guy I really like, and he says he likes me too. Sometimes he'll tell me he loves me and wants to kiss me and everything, but sometimes he won't text me for days, and when he does, it seems like he doesn't want to talk to me, and he says it's just because he's been busy. Plus, he lives in another town and whenever he visits my town, he never tells that he's here until right before he's supposed to leave. Should I just move on or should I talk to him or something? I don't know what to do! Thanks!

Hey girlie, I think you should move on. You deserve to be with someone who likes you and tells you that he does all the time, not just sometimes.

Lauren T.

by jgard224 on 4/28/2013 8:19:17 PM

mod mod mod so my ex bgf pretty much hates my guts i jokingly accidentally insulted him and we have been arguing since then we used to like like eachother but i told people i didnt like him so they would leave us alone i want to tell him i miss him and im sorry but im not the best at apologizing i was thinking about asking my other guy friend to help me but im scared becuz what if my ex bgf laughs in my face do you think i should try to get him back or let us drift apart i dont want him to hate me but thats what i deserve ps.he gets uncomfortable whenever i try to say something important to him

Hey girl, if you value his friendship, you should try to fix things between the two of you.  Instead of involving anyone else to help mend your friendship, try to speak with him directly.  If talking to him one-on-one doesn't work or isn't really an option, you can always write him a letter.  This will give you an opportunity to apologize and tell him you'd like to be friends again.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by rain278 on 4/22/2013 11:45:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! I just found out my friend's 14 year old sister has an eating disorder and her family is always arguing. I feel horrible because she's my crush's gf and she's also kind of popular and I used to think she was snobby! I feel awful since she's actually really sweet and she's going through a lot right now. Whenever I ask her how she's doing she says she's okay then just awkwardly changes the subject. How can I not resent her since she's really close to my crush and support especially since we're not that close?
Thank you so much! I'm really sad right now and not sure what to do Cry

Hey girlie, you can be supportive by just being nice to her and letting her know you care. It sounds like she's sick of talking about it from the way that she changes the subject. So you don't have to go out of your way to try to talk about it and make her feel better. Just be nice to let her know that you're there for her.

Lauren T.

by auslly123 on 4/21/2013 8:05:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
When I message my crush on FB, he always says,"haha" even if something isn't funny. And half of the time, he reads my messages but never responds. I don't know what these mean and I need help! Thanks!

Hey girlie, it sounds like it's time to move on. If he was really interested in you then he would respond to your messages with real sentences and want to get to know you better. You need to find a new crush who does want to talk to you and get to know you.

Lauren T.

by megagirrl on 4/21/2013 7:42:18 PM

its normal to get scared before. i was so scared i blanked out when my bf first kissed me and i dont remember my first kiss at all. but we've been together for over a year now and believe me it gets easier and less scary to kiss

by luv798 on 4/21/2013 6:30:04 PM

Hey, I have a boyfriend but I havent kisssed him. Im pretty sure he is going to french kiss. The real problem is I dont know how. Please help me .

Hey girl, don't be nervous check out this link

Jenn S.

by MYAH537 on 1/2/2013 12:53:27 PM

Mod Mod Mod
enstan
This guy really likes me i know that boy when i was 7 am 15 right now and i first say him last sunday we look at each other like we never saw each other beacuse i havent seen him for 4 years and when we were by are selfs he hug me and then he tryed to kiss me i just pushed him way i really like him and so does he but if he try to kiss me again what should i do?

Hey girlie,

If you don't want to kiss right now, don't be afraid to say so! Just be honest - tell him you really like him and you'd love to get to know him better, but you kinda want to take things a little slower right now. Ask him to hang out again and suggest doing "smaller" stuff, like holding hands. You should never let a boy pressure you into something (like kissing) if you don't feel comfortable with it! Go at your own pace. <3
Lauren C.

by enstana on 8/16/2012 9:31:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!Okay, so I've never had my first kiss. I really like this 1 guy, and would be okay with kissing him, and hes coming to my birthday party. But, Im not sure what to do if i get super nervous (Which happens alot to me around him) If we get close, and kiss, I would feel happy and nervous, together,... .Any tips??

Hey girl! Only kiss him if you're totally ready.  It's normal to feel nervous, though, I'm sure he will be too!  Pop in a breath mint a little bit before you plan on kissing him, take a deep breath, and think about whether you want to have your first kiss with HIM or you just want to have your first kiss.  Kissing someone just to do it isn't worth it, you don't need to get your first kiss out of the way.  xoxo

Kate G.

by teampeeta4ever on 8/15/2012 4:10:40 AM

Mod mod mod
Well I made out with this guy who is older than me he's 14 and I'm 12 he wanted to have sex but I said no I was to young and it was really awkward the rest of the night. I lied to him and said I was 13 and he lives like 7 hours away and I can't stop thinking about are steamy moment (it was my first real make out) and I can't talk to my friends about it because none of them have done anything like that. I'm really confused if what I did was wrong or not?

Hey girl,

You did NOT do anything wrong!!!! If you aren't 100% comfortable with something, you should never do it even if a guy wants you to!! If he is pressuring you to do what you're not ready for, he is not the right guy for you. Do what you are comfortable with and save the rest for when you are older!! There will be plenty of time for guys down the road!

Meghan D.