5 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

6 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

7 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

First-Kiss Freak-Out: Is it normal to get nauseous?

A boy I've known for 12 years asked me out on my first date. We hung out a couple of nights ago and he was so...

mod mod mod mod mod
1) what are some good workouts for a flat stomach?
2) is there a way to make the pores on your face look smaller?

Hey girlie,

1) Check out these workouts if you want to target your belly area - there are tons right here to tone up those abs! http://www.girlslife.com/tag/favorite-ab-workouts.aspx

2) Yes and no. Everyone's face is different, so your pores are naturally certain shapes - you can't get them to go away completely, and some people have larger pores than others just because they were born with them! But try this trick - it helps prevent acne, which means your pores will feel cleaner and look less noticeable! Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/08/31/Fact-or-fiction-Cold-water-closes-pores.aspx
Lauren C.

by gleek97 on 7/13/2012 12:28:22 AM

That is so normal. First kisses are the best or the worst, I remember mine. Just try to relax, hold hands touch him and then let things happen. Hopefully it will be very romantic but sometimes they can be awkward, so just enjoy.

by luckykel on 7/9/2012 11:12:07 PM

lol i had my first kiss when i was 5 my bro dared me to we were playing spiderman and my bro's bff was spiderman #2 and i was the girl and my bro dared me to kiss him on the lips so i did! i didn't know you could say no to a dare :p
now i have a bf and he is a prude. he's only "guy hugged" me 4 times and we've been together for 9 months. (guy hug: side hug) when we saw the hunger games, i tried leaning over and holding his hand but nothing worked! he leaned AWAY from me, let alone care! he says he loves me, but i'm not so sure. mods, help!

by loppyears12 on 7/6/2012 1:58:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! Me and my bgf kissed last week and afterwards I felt really light headed and nauseous for awhile... is that okay?

hey! haha you just gotta break for breath more often but if you do that you'll be fine sweetie Smile

Helen S.

by Photochickie on 7/3/2012 5:22:06 PM

i have a BF and every time i kiss him i still get a little nauseous feeling. he get nervous before i see him and i feel like my stomach's doing flips when i talk to him.
but being nervous for your first kiss is so normal dont worry it takes practice and patience to have it become normal. and i still need that.

by sophie129 on 7/3/2012 12:01:35 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
I was chatting my bgf and crush on facebook and made a really embarrassing typo that totally made what i had to say inappropriate! I corrected it, and he responded to what I said, but im still so embarrassed.....should i mention it to him?

Hey girl!  If he doesn't bring it up, don't mention it.  He probably brushed it off as a typo, so don't worry about it.  xoxo

Kate G.

by futurewriter16 on 7/2/2012 11:13:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have to go to the doctor this week for a checkup and idk why, but I'm really nervous! I don't like finger pricks and having people looking at my down there area! Also, my mom always wants to go in the room with me! How can I tell her I want to go alone! (it would make the whole thing less awkward) thanks so much!

Hey girl! Doctors visits are all around awkward for everyone, so it's understandable that you're super nervous about it.  The night before the appointment, let your mom know (nicely, you don't want to hurt her feelings) that you get nervous with extra people in the room when you have to get examined.  She'll understand, she was your age once and probably felt the same way when her mom went in with her.  If she says she wants to be there, ask her to sit up by your head and bring a magazine or something to read so her attention isn't on you and your exam. Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by Paramoregurl on 7/2/2012 4:22:57 PM

I was grossed out with my first kiss =P I felt nauseous

by music191 on 7/2/2012 1:00:15 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
I had my first kiss when i wuz like 4 years old ( i guess it wasnt a real first kiss)with my bff/bgf/crush. now we r 13 and he moved to texas. i still liked him when he moved and i really wanted to hav my real first kiss with him.how do i move on and how do i get to know other guys? thank u

Hey girl!

That's a tough situation. You two have been close for a long time! My suggestion is to make some new guy friends. That'll help you get to know other guys and become more comfortable with it. Moving on is hard, but focus on the good things you have going on and things to look forward to. Maybe it would be smart to not talk to him too much for a while. You need some time to really separate yourself. It will be OK!
Rachael A.

by artistchic99 on 7/2/2012 12:48:31 PM

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!