12 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

15 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

16 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

First-Kiss Freak-Out: Is it normal to get nauseous?

A boy I've known for 12 years asked me out on my first date. We hung out a couple of nights ago and he was so...

don't worry, i heard of a girl who actually threw up all over a guy and got "it" stuck up his ear.

by k8luvscake on 7/2/2012 11:35:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD! MOD!
I met this absolutely wonderful, down-to-earth, sweet guy named Tyler. He's very adventurous and athletic, and we met on a mission trip to Jamaica. By the end of the week we'd both fallen for each other and were kind of the 'adorable couple' that the whole group wanted to get together. We flew on the same flight and sat together, and we talked the entire two hours. We just get along so well! But I don't know that I'll ever see him again because he lives in Pennsylvania and I live in North Carolina. I really really like him. I cried a ton having to say good-bye. We exchanged numbers and have been texting all day. What do I do?

Hey girl!

This is a tough situation. You can't make your feelings for him go away in an instant. There's nothing wrong with keeping in contact with him. It might not be a good idea to text all day every day--you still need to be present in your life at home! You could also Skype too. Maybe you'll get to go on another trip together in the future! I think you have to just see what happens and where life takes you. I know it's hard missing the person that you really care about. But it should be comforting knowing that you've got someone who really cares about you too.
Rachael A.

by jesusfreakhrdcore on 7/2/2012 11:26:28 AM

I think it's normal! Just a sign that you're not ready. I'm pretty nervous for mine too!

Follow me on Instagram! @seekingneverland

Follow my blog: idreamofneverland.blogspot.com

Check out my YouTube coveres: YouTube.com/KatieTeas

by fireworks1071 on 7/2/2012 2:12:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD.
I really like this guy & I know he likes me too (because I asked him.)... The only problem is that he lives out of my state. Is it still worth it to go for him if I know I will never see him? I just don't know if im the type for the whole long-distance thing.
Thanks!

Hey girl!

Long-distance is hard--I know this first-hand. Will you ever be able to visit each other? If not, I think it would be hard to make it work. If you never have in-person interaction to look forward to, that would take a toll on the relationship. You can always Skype, but sometimes that's just not enough. If you want to give it a try, there's nothing wrong with that. Just be cautious. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by Renaenatina on 7/2/2012 2:07:32 AM

It's not really normal, but you probably just ate something weird lol.

by [reinventlove]♥ on 7/2/2012 12:22:32 AM

I hope I won't get sick when I get my first kiss Embarassed

by nerdygurl12 on 7/1/2012 8:32:34 PM

pinkguitar98, Just a tip, if you break up with someone, it's not a good idea to get back together because most likely, you'll break up again and get hurt again.

by scamp24 on 7/1/2012 6:53:08 PM

I've been dating this guy for 3 months now and he seems to really like me. Like today he texted me "Hello beautifulSmile" which was sweet and all but I didn't really feel anything.. Last year I dated him and once we got around 3 months together I got bored and broke up with him. I don't want to sound like a horrible person saying that I just feel like I'm bored again. The problem is I wouldn't want to break up with him AGAIN. And I just keep wishing he would break up with me but it doesn't seem like that'll happen anytime soon. I mean, he can be sweet but I don't know how I feel about him anymore. Maybe it's just summer and I want to be able to flirt.. and I'm texting this one guy from my bro's scout troop but I think he might have a gf right now. But I feel like I kinda like him.. I liked him last year too a couple monts after I broke up with my bf. What should I do? Thank you!

Hey girlie,

The thing is, if he really likes you and you're not feeling the sparks, you don't want to lead him on. It's not better to stay in the relationship even though you're miserable - you'll be making him think he has a shot, when really you're about to bolt at any second. If you're unhappy or you don't like him "like that" anymore, you have to be honest with him and be single again. That way, he will be able to find someone who likes him as much as he likes them - he deserves that! And so do you. If you constantly find yourself bored in relationships after a short time though, that's another issue ya gotta address. You might wanna think about staying single for a while until you figure out what you want - so that way, you don't rush into any other relationships where you feel "trapped" or awkward <3
Lauren C.