11 MINUTES AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 girl watches her fave flick on a 32-inch purple LED 720P HDTV w/ built-in DVD player from @Sceptre_Inc:

12 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

13 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

Big day body emergencies--and how to deal

Today’s the day, the big one—the Fourth of July cookout, your BFF’s pool party, your first date with the hot guy at the beach. You are all...

Thanks for answering g my questions.its going to
Super hot at camp how do I make a tshirt that goes
low on the sides and shows my sports bra?

hey! You just gotta cut the armpits really low Smile

Helen S.

by kittykove2 on 7/3/2012 7:21:34 PM

I am going to a sleepaway basketball camp it is for 4
Days. What should I wear? Also what makeup should
I wear?

hey! anything you can comfortably move around in! and I wouldn't bring makeup to camp, it's just a hassle.

Helen S.

by kittykove2 on 7/3/2012 7:16:18 PM

Omg thank u sooooo much for posting this

by kittykove2 on 7/3/2012 6:53:20 PM

Hey my mom wont let me wear makeup but I wear it anyway.
What products should I use so that it looks like I'm not wearing
makeup???? And please don't tell me to talk to my mom cuz
it doesn't work. Thanks!!!!

Hey! I'm not sure there's any makeup that will look like you're not wearing makeup. there are ways to look more natural but trust me, your mom will be able to tell.

Helen S.

by kittykove2 on 7/3/2012 6:52:26 PM

This is soo helpful! Since im goin 2 a pool party 2morrow, i'll need 2 soak up everything i can, lol Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 7/3/2012 5:34:11 PM

If you <3 everything Hunger Games, stop on by my club, Hunger Games Trilogy Lovers! we talk all things hunger games. yes, you read that. ALL. so if you've only seen the movie or only read the books, it doesn't matter! just check it out! it's only 2 clicks away Smile positions still open!

by loppyears12 on 7/3/2012 4:57:09 PM

so i've been getting my period really frequently lately (almost nonstop for about two-three weeks) and i've been trying to conserve my, er, resources, but I just asked my mom to buy more (before it started.) I don't want to be pushy and ask for more so soon, but all we'd have left then is tampons and i only use those in emergency situations (aka. swimming). what should i do? she would notice if I bought them for myself.

hey! do you think she'd be mad that you bought them for yourself? She may surprise you and be appreciative that you saved her the trip to the store. if she doesn't want you to buy them yourself, just ask and see what her reaction is. She may also be fine with getting you more. good luck!

Helen S.

by livvirox12 on 7/3/2012 1:03:34 PM

okay so I have had my period for about 5 years and I am sick of using pads. The problem is that my mom has never used tampons so she doesn`t understand why I want to. I cant handle wearing pads anymore could you please suggest some ways to discuss this with my mom? thankyou.

Hey girlie!  Explain to your mom that with today's clothes and underwear, sometimes pads are bulky and uncomfortable.  Tampons, on the other hand, just keep getting better and they're easier to spend the summer in.  Tampons are almost necessary for swimming, and this summer is almost too hot to not take a dip.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by k123k on 7/3/2012 12:39:17 PM

mod mod mod mod mod. Is it true that exercising can help regulate your period? mine has been out of whack lately and I have been slacking off on exercising a bit. My period has lasted for almost 3 weeks, is it just irregular? or should I worry? Thanks!

Hey girlie, 3 weeks sounds like a long time, if it's not normal, talk to your mom or your doctor!  Don't worry, just make sure you know what's normal for you and talk to your mom if it isn't.  She'll let you know when you need to see a doctor.  Working out can regulate your period, so try and be consistent with your exercise. xoxo
Kate G.

by wakeboarder chick on 7/3/2012 12:25:56 PM

☆★☆ Hey There! Do you need some advice? ☆★☆
♫ If you do, then you should Ask Us! Join our club ♫
☀ At Ask Us, we give advice on everything! ☀
♥ Join Today ♥
*Includes: Great Advice*

by WinnieGirlie on 7/3/2012 11:59:11 AM

Skip the ice cream and make a chunky monkey shake. Blend 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 cup of low-fat chocolate milk with 1 cup of ice for a protein-packed pick-me-up.

You lose most of your body heat straight out of the top of your noggin

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!