AN HOUR AGO Fab up your life with the best beach bags on the block: http://t.co/YDS5Ulj8ik

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! Style up with a @joseeberhair flat iron: http://t.co/yUCoG5ztrA

3 HOURS AGO No time to tame your mane? Just bun it: http://t.co/p8ajs5UPn7

COMMENTS

Big day body emergencies--and how to deal

Today’s the day, the big one—the Fourth of July cookout, your BFF’s pool party, your first date with the hot guy at the beach. You are all...

Really helpful!

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/3/2012 11:48:05 AM

Hey girls

Sometimes, MODs get SUPER busy answering everyone's questions and can't answer yours. But you can always come to me Smile I can give advice on:
Boys
Death/loss
Summer camp
Fears
Your bod
Self-esteem/confidence
Recipes

And any other problems you have! Please don't be afraid to ask because I promise I will not judge you and give you an honest answer to your question. I also check GL almost every day so I garuntee a speedy response! Im also here if you just want someone to talk to. So what are you waiting for? My profile is a click away Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/3/2012 10:34:12 AM

Modmodmod!
Ive been really gassy lately... i got over a four day constapation issue this morning so any advice cuz ive tried gas-x and tums. Any other products you can name?

Hey girl!  I don't want to suggest any medicine, because I don't know what the side effects may be for you, but it might be something you've been eating.  Try seeing is cutting out dairy, meat, or wheat helps out!  Also, if it's really bad, talk to your parents and a doctor to see if they can help!  xoxo

Kate G.

by YayaYuiki on 7/3/2012 10:31:27 AM

Great post! Thanks for sharing GL(:

Did you know that I got one of my love stories in your newest magazine?! I'm just upset you changed it.

Everyone please come and check out my lifestyle blog where I post personal fashion, beauty/health/fitness/fashion tips, product reviews, and more!

-XO Abbigayle Rashae
-trueblueabbi(dot)blogspot(dot)com

by freddie on 7/3/2012 8:26:49 AM

I was at a pool partay yesterday, but I arrived 2 hours late because I thought it was today.
Oh well!

by Bobalina on 7/3/2012 7:00:14 AM

Great tips!!! Thanks GL!!! Smile

by coolkid1 on 7/3/2012 2:01:51 AM

I'm like a magnate for embarrassing situations like this, so this should come in handy lol:p

Hey girliesSmile Advice Queen DaNcInGQu33N9812 here. Mods are sometimes awfully busy and may not have time to answer all your Q's, so that's why I'm here! I give advice on any thing from
-Boys
-Family
-Making Money
-Pets
-Cooking/Baking
-DIY
-Crafts
-Serious Issues
-Friends
-Fitness
-Nutrition
-Beauty
-Fashion
... And so much more! Just stop by my Advice Queen page and ask away!
Xo, Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 7/3/2012 1:34:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
My birthday is this summer, and we are taking a really expensive trip, and stuff. My mom said I might not be able to get anything for my birthday. And I can't do something pricey for my birthday party. What are some cheap things I could ask for for my bday? And what are some party ideas that are super fun but not really expensive? Thanks!

Hey girlie!  Cupcakes and movies with your girls always rocks, and birthdays make it even better!  Try making a mini spa at home (you can have everyone bring their nail polish, makeup, and make homemade masks- there are tons of options on the site and other places on the internet!).  A chill night at home with your girls (and a paper Birthday Girl crown!) can still make awesome memories!  Happy Birthday!

Kate G.