3 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

6 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

7 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Big day body emergencies--and how to deal

Today’s the day, the big one—the Fourth of July cookout, your BFF’s pool party, your first date with the hot guy at the beach. You are all...

Please help me I really need to shave my legs everyone thinks its gross and weird that I don't shave and I don't know how to ask my mom I really need your help on this because I really don't want it to be awkward please help I'm really self consience about it to so whaen people point it out it makes me feel horrible please help

Hey girl,

It might be awkward at first, but every girl's been there! Ask your mom about it and show her that you're responsible. If she's not comfortable with letting you use a razor, then you could always suggest hair-removal lotion. Check out this GL article to learn more:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/11/17/How-to-hair-removal-lotion.aspx

xo

Caroline C.

by lolowahine on 7/23/2013 11:15:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
HELP!!!!!!
christmas is in 3 days and i just got my period!! which means ill have it on christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT DO I DO????????????!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Hey! Keep an extra pad with you, and relax, because I promise it won't be as bad as you think it will. Good luck!

Helen S.

by Pinkcupcakekitties on 12/22/2012 3:53:23 PM

This is gonna sound kinda weird but I need help! I painted my nails a few weeks ago with clear polish. It was starting to peel, so, by habit, I started peeling it off. All of the sudden i realized I was peeling my own nail... It came up and I peeled a lot of the layer off but it really hurts all of the sudden! I have like a tiny hangnail from peeling it and it hurts SO BAD!

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 11/5/2012 7:46:50 PM

MODMODMOD
After I shave my legs get all itchy. I've tried a whole bunch of razors. Is there anything I can do to stop getting itchy bumps after I shave my legs? They go away after 20 minutes but it is annoying!

Hey girl, have you tried using shaving cream? That might help your sitch. Also, try putting on a non-scented lotion after you shave. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by monopolyandpenny2000 on 11/2/2012 8:51:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
PLEASE ANSWER THIS
like I said in my last comment I have a dance performance today and I also have my period. I'm too scared to try tampons but I don't want to use a pad because 1.we do lifts and the guys that lift you kinda have to touch your butt to lift you so won't they be able to tell I'm wearing a pad? And 2. It's uncomfortable. My mom bought me some tampons but I'm scared to use them. Can they get stuck inside of you?

Hey Chica! Yes, a tampon is the best way to deal with aunt flo for your dance recital. It allows you to move the way a pad wont let you, and will be less noticeable. Occasionally, the string of a tampon will get "stuck up there," but it still isn't too difficult to get out, you just have to use your fingers. I hope this helps, and good luck on your performance!!!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Swift_lover123 on 10/23/2012 2:32:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
PLEASE ANSWER THIS ASAP.
I have dance tomorrow (tap) and the only thing you wear is a tank top and spandex. I'm scared because you can totally see my pad (I have my period) through it. I'm super scared to use tampons though. What do I do?

Hey girl-

You could try using a lighter bad just for the duration of the performance to try and minimize the chance of seeing the outline of it under your leo. xoxo

Alexis G.

by Swift_lover123 on 10/23/2012 2:12:11 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
Im sorry if I have a lot of questions i was just wondering what the um kinda slimy clump things were in my period (sorry if that sounded gross)

Hey girly, no prob, we love answering your questions! Depending on what those clumpy things look like, they could be a regular part of discharge mixed in with your period, or they could be the eggs your bod is getting rid of.

Lauren I.

by Swift_lover123 on 10/19/2012 10:46:36 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
nevermind about my other question, I figured out what it was, I asked my mum and she said it was my period. I was expecting it I was just kinda shocked and surprised cause I thought the blood would be more red than the brown it was. Is it supposed to be brown? And how often should I change my pad? Won't people know that I have my period if I bring a bag to the bathroom?
-jenna

Hey girly, you've got the right idea to talk to your mom. Good for you! And congrats on getting your first period! Your period can be brownish the first couple of times that you get it, or it might be brownish at first and then get redder later today or in the next couple of days as your period goes on. So brown is A Okay. Change your pad every couple of hours just to keep feeling clean and fresh down there. It depends on how heavy your flow is too, If there's a lot of blood on your pad, you'll want to put on a new one. As for sneaking pads into the bathroom, you could bring a purse, put your pads in your backpack, or even sneak one into your pocket or slip one in your sock to take with you to the bathroom. But everyone gets thier period so even if one or two people notice your sly moves, it's no big deal. Keep two or three in your locker and two or three in your purse. Good luck, babe. And congrats again.

Lauren I.

by Swift_lover123 on 10/19/2012 10:24:09 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
I'm really scared to get my first period. But I think I may be getting it soon cause I have all the signs and the doctor said I would probably get it within the next month or two. I'm scared cause my older sister and my mom complain how painful it is sometimes. I'm scared that if they have cramps this bad I will too cause in health Ed at school they told us that most of these problems at genetic. What does getting your period feel like? And what should I do to be prepared in case I get it at school?
thank-you
-Jenna

Hey girly, I understand how you feel, but once you get your period I think you'll see that its nothing to be scared of. Yes cramps are a pain but with some Aleve and a heating pad, even the worst of cramps are manageable. So to prepare, pack a couple of pads to leave in your purse, backpack and/or locker at school. If your caught without one, your nurse will have some to give you. Depending on your schools rules, you may be able to get meds from your nurse. You can talk to her about whether or not she needs a parent signature first. You also might want to bring one of those heating pads that stick to your skin that you can wear under your clothes. The heat will help with cramps and will feel great. Other than that, theres not much to do other than wait. And if you need to see the nurse, don't be afraid to ask. Your teachers will understand and the female ones have all gone through it already!

Lauren I.

by swift_lover123 on 10/19/2012 1:19:14 AM

ok im only 10 and one day i went to the bathroom and i saw a reddish brown spot in my undies i didnt know if it was my period but now in the same undies theres a stain my mom doesnt know but i am way to imbarrist to tell her Frown does that sound like my period?

by ShaylaRose11 on 8/21/2012 10:15:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Whenever I eat anything whether big portion or small portion, my stomach always bloats. I have a pretty flat stomach I guess but its not usually like that cuz it bloats whenever I eat pretty much. What should I do???

Hey girl,

That sounds pretty normal since you have to digest your food, but if you notice it more after overeating, try portioning yourself and eating smaller portions more often!

Meghan D.

by hermionelover on 8/17/2012 10:02:26 PM

I think i just had my first period but im not sure because i havent talked with my mom yet ( shes on a work trip for the day) i woke up this morning and i went to the bathroom to pee and brush my theeth. When i took of my pants i saw this reddish-brownish stain in my underwear. Does that sound like my period? Thanks so much 😃

Hey girl, that sounds like a period to me. Stock up on pads and tampons, and you'll be fine. Smile
Carrie R.

by Justine.Ross16 on 8/8/2012 1:17:25 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Please, I really need advice right now. I went to the doc because I was having stomach problems and they did some tests and found out that I have the beginning of an ulcer and a really bad bacteria in my stomach. So I started taking the anti-biotics for that yesterday and they make you sooooo sick it's crazy. It's basically 10 whole days of being sick to your stomach and having a crazy bad metallic taste in your mouth and back of your throat that is impossible to get rid of. Plus it's 8 pills a day.
I am the type of person that HATES getting sick, especially regarding my stomach and I don't know how to survive 10 days of this. I had to cancel all my plans and summers almost over. I'm soo depressed, miserable and sick right now..and it's only day 2. Please, how can I get through this?

Hey girl! I'm really sorry to hear you're so sick, but it's good you're taking the steps you need to take to get better Smile I would suggest distracting yourself by reading, watching tv (Olympics!) or maybe making a cool craft project.  Make the most of your time and it will go by quickly! Feel better Smile xxoo
Maggie P.

by maggie183 on 7/31/2012 10:22:34 AM

Mod!
So I am going on a camping trip with some of my running friends. There are only 3 girls going and the rest are guys and coaches. I had no problem with this because we are all so close and comfortable with eachother I just didn't mind at all there only being 3 girls. But when we got the information about the trip my coaches said we were roughing it big time. Meaning no bathrooms. At first this didn't really bother my either since I'm very outdoorsy but then I realized I'm supposed to be on my period while I'm at camp. I have no clue what I am going to do with no bathrooms or anything like that. And it's not really a topic I want to bring up with all the guys either. Please help!!

Hey girlie! Try bringing a ziploc bag with you to keep your old, used tampons and pads in.  It might seem gross, but you don't want to bury your used stuff since some of it contains plastic and that's a big nono for the environment.  Do you have a female coach? If so, ask her if she's ever experienced a similar thing, she might have some tips for you.  Also, try using more tampons than pads if you are comfortable with it- they'll be less of a hassle to move around in and less messy. Good luck and have fun! xoxo

Kate G.

by immarunner1881 on 7/26/2012 2:45:02 AM

MOD MOD MOD! Thanks! And by the way, I LOVE the name, Jordan!

Thank you, chica! Smile Jordan S.

by greenbeans141 on 7/23/2012 11:32:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Hey so you know how people always say during puberty that you'll see guys differently? Well, I certainly have! Sometimes I feel like I could have s*e*x right then and there. THen 2 days later, I feel repulsed by it. Luckily I have no boyfriends and don't plan on doing any of that for a LONG, LONG time. But, I still feel really heavy w/ the hormones and even dream about---IT! I also watch Friends a lot and I have an absolute crush on Joey (AKA Matt Leblanc)! Is this normal. By the way I'm almost 13. Sorry if this is inappropriate! Thanks!

Hey girlie,

This is completely normal and nothing to feel ashamed about!  You're at the age when this is bound to happen and it will even back out as time goes on.  It happens to all of is in one way or another!
Jordan S.

by greenbeans141 on 7/23/2012 9:26:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I really need your help! MY friend recently got nad foot and mouth disease, she didnt know that thats what it was, she thought it was just an allergy. And I have been hanging out with her lots and we have been sharing water and everything!!! I really dont want to get it, what do I do!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey chica! First of all, don't panic.  Stop sharing cups with your friend right away, since she still might be infectious.  There's no way to prevent yourself from getting it if you already have it, but don't worry!  Aside from a sore mouth, you'll be fine.  xoxo

Kate G.

by hermionelover on 7/23/2012 4:40:24 PM

Hey girls!
You've got a guy problem? Bad hair cut issues? Got in a fight with your buds? Family annoying you? Need a place to vent? Well you're in luck then. I'll be sure to be here for you through it all! Just go on over to my advice queen page and leave a comment! I answer every question fully and honestly! If my answer leaves you with even more questions, ask away!

xx
Nightless

by Nightless on 7/21/2012 3:37:04 AM

mod mod
I was just wondering...is it normal to not have any cramps or signs like that on the first period? Thanks!

Hey girl! It's totes normal to not have cramps or other signs before your period.  Lucky you if you didn't!  xoxo

Kate G.

by americanpiekitty on 7/18/2012 11:19:45 AM

Mod mod! So I got my pierod for a few times and it was the normal 28 days and then the last 3 times I have gotten it every 20 days and it is heavier should I be worried?

Hey girl, don't sweat it. Periods can be a li'l funky for the first 2 years after you get your first one, so it's totally normal for yours to be irregular.
Carrie R.

by goatgirl2000 on 7/16/2012 6:17:31 AM

@PaintedDestiny, no worries girl I hate shots too. What helps me is to look the other way and close my eyes, and once I open them there's no pain and it's over. Some doctors will talk to you to distract your mind from getting a shot. Drinking a glass of water while getting it done may help you too. Decided which methods works for you and stick to that. Hope this helps! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 7/14/2012 3:32:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have to go to the doctor in a few weeks for my yearly checkup (to make sure I'm healthy and stuff). I'm terrified of going to the doctor, and scared of getting shots. Every year after I get one, I always say it isn't so bad, it's just the thought of getting one. I'm afraid something bad will happen like the needle getting stuck (if that's even possible). I don't know if I'll have to get any shots, but I need tips on how to get through without being really terrified. Thanks. Smile

by PaintedDestiny on 7/14/2012 1:55:03 PM

modmodmodmodmod!!!!!
so im going to target tomorrow to get some new bras with my Mum, the only problem is i usually shopped in the girls uderwear section, and i think i might be a 34 B! and i just would like to try one of that size on, BUT i dont even know if the girls section has b cups sizes! What should i do?!?!

Hey girl,

Since I'm not exactly familiar with the layout of your particular Target store, I can't say where to go. If you're not sure if the girls section has B cup sizes, head over to the women's (or juniors, if they have them) section - they most definitely will have them.
Kelly G.

by WhiteStripe3 on 7/13/2012 1:13:07 PM

I just started my period on wednesday and I am using pads but I don't like the way they feel. Do you think I could ask my mom to use tampons even though i just started my period? Also I am going to the mountains this weekend and we are going to be swimming and stuff. do you think my period will be gone by then?

Hey girl!

If you want to use tampons, definitely ask your mom. Tampons are great once you get the hang of them. No need to be worried that you just started your period--explain that you think it'd just be easier and way more comfortable for you...she'll understand. Your period probably won't be finished by this weekend. In this case you definitely want to try out some tampons so that you can go swimming and be totally comfortable. Your period should be pretty light by this weekend though, so you won't have to continually worry about changing your tampon/bleeding through.

Catherine C.

by rbkitcat97 on 7/13/2012 9:59:50 AM

I think i might have my period cause I'm having signs and my doc said i would really soon but i'm only 88 pounds. I'm i having it or not?

by Megan328 on 7/11/2012 1:07:02 PM

About a month ago my family went on vacation, and where we went the streets were uneven and rocky, and I stepped wrong a large number of times. After awhile, my knee started to hurt and it's been hurting ever since. It mostly hurts when I walk, and I've been running in the mornings and that kills it. It's my left knee, on the right side above my knee cap. What could be wrong with it?

Hey girl,

I'm not a doctor, so I'm not qualified to tell you what is wrong with it. Have you tried icing it off-and-on to cut down on swelling and ease the pain? Try to elevate your leg after you walk and ice it to see if that helps. Try to cut down on running so you don't agitate the pain and give it time to heal. If it's still bothering you or you feel like something isn't right, you need to speak up - tell mom or dad and schedule an appointment with the doctor asap so it doesn't get worse!
Lauren C.

by jayhawk94 on 7/10/2012 10:44:45 PM

im really scared
i just got my period and it was brown, then red, and there is sooooooo much blood!!! is there something wrong with me?

Hey chica!  There are lots of different flows, sometimes your period is heavier than other times.  Also, it may seem like you are bleeding a lot, but most girls only lose 6 to 9 tablespoons of blood.  Relax, take a deep breath, and go use this excuse to eat some chocolate!  xoxo

Kate G.

by abcgirl790 on 7/10/2012 11:07:50 AM

Mod mod mod!!
I think I fracturef my leg while I am waiting on a doc appt what should I do to prevent farther injury.

Hey! just get a ton of rest and don't move around. i'm so sorry, girl, good luck!

Helen S.

by Angel07 on 7/9/2012 7:19:41 PM

my mom says dont use tampons they give you invections is that true

by income7thgrader on 7/9/2012 6:58:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Is it ok for me to shave my arms? My friend does it and it seems kinda weird. Also I sort of have a girl stash and I don't know if I should shave it or what. Instead of waxing could I use duct tape? I'm scared what my mom will think of the idea of waxing. Thanks in advance!

Hey girl!

Shaving your arms is a little strange. Nothing's wrong with it, but just remember: once you shave, your hair will  grow back thicker and darker the next time. Our advice: don't shave your arms. Armpits are a total go, but arms are another story. Save arm shaving for swimmers. Don't use duct tape on your upper lip because it could definitely irritate it and cause pimples, etc. Instead, talk to your mom about what you should do about it. Suggest going to a drug store and buying some waxing strips which are super easy and not too painful (though it is still waxing).

Catherine C.

by leb1199 on 7/9/2012 4:40:37 PM

@pupcake101
That's just discharge in a "solid" form. Keep on the look out, your period is probably on the way,

by colorqueen101 on 7/9/2012 1:43:35 PM

MODMODMODMOD
oohhh-k. this is really weird, but for the past few weeks every day or every few days I'll find this, this, THING in my undies that kinda looks like a booger, to say it in the least discusting way possible. I don't have my period yet, but I have had discharge for like 8 months to a year now. what the heck was it?!
Thanks,
I'mFreaked(:

by pupcake101 on 7/8/2012 2:20:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod
For some reason, my period flow has been really heavy lately and I have to change pads llike crazy. I've had my period for about half a year now and my flows always been really light. What does this mean? Also, how many times are you supposed to change a day? Thanks. Smile

Hey girl, that's normal. Your body is just getting more comfortable with the changes recently. Just means like you said, that you have to change pads a bunch. There's no number of changing in a day, its whatever you're comfortable with or how much blood your pad can withstand. Although if you start to use tampons (which i suggest for heavy flows), you usually change them every 4 to 6 hours depending. Smile

lauren r.

by galruless on 7/8/2012 1:48:20 AM

My mom always tells me to wash my underwear when I have my period with cold water and NOT with hot!

by 15hayhay on 7/7/2012 11:58:26 PM

this is really really personal. Ive had diarrhea for three days now and it won't go away. I'm going to camp next week too! I do not want to go to a doctor. I haven't told my mom I'm wearing panti liners just in case. please help me!

Hey girl!  Let your mom know, stomach problems are nothing to be embarrassed about and she can get you medicine to help you out.  There are lots of options out there, and your mom will be able to get you what you need!  Feel better!

Kate G.

by yorkielover88 on 7/5/2012 3:18:30 PM

Mod Mod Mod or anyone really
Okay, I'm getting my first physical tommorrow and I want to know what happens at it. Like, do I do a huge cardio workout or just sit there? Thank you!

Hey chica!  Usually physicals don't involve working out, it's pretty much like any other doctor's appointment you have except that they sometimes check out your reproductive organs to make sure everything is developing correctly!  The doctor can go through everything they're planning on doing at the beginning of the appointment if you want to know what to expect!  xoxo

Kate G. Kate G.

by cheerfulcheer on 7/5/2012 2:19:47 PM

modmodmodmod
i have a very annoying problem! so i need to get a new bra BAAD! so im a 32A but the band on all of my bras are waaay too tight!! and i have it on the last metal clasp! and the other night the cup part wasnt fitting totally right! ive told my mom that i need to get new ones for months and she hasnt taken me!!! what do i do??? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!

Hey girl!  You should probably try to get a new bra!  Ask your mom again if she will take you, I'm sure she will say yes! xxoo
Maggie P.

by WhiteStripe3 on 7/5/2012 11:52:18 AM

Hey girls! I just became an advice queen, so if you need any advice, please ask me. I don't think any question is too dumb or weird. So don't be afraid to ask!

by cats-r-the-best on 7/5/2012 11:02:37 AM

Hey cheerleaders and people trying out for cheer! Join my club, Cheer Club!, where we talk about anything and everything cheer, from stunts to tumbling! Especially join if you have any questions about tryouts, because we'll help you to the best of our ability!

by cheerfulcheer on 7/3/2012 10:37:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Hey, so all my chicas have talked about getting their periods and stuff. I got mine a while back but whenever I tell them I have a stomachache or something they say 'maybe your periods coming.' They always ask me and i lie and say no because it isnt exactly something i wanna spread to everyone. I wanna keep it to myself but over time they're probably gonna think i have an issue or something! What should I do?

hey! just tell them you feel like it's kind of a private thing and you don't want to talk about it all the time. they should be understanding. good luck!

Helen S.

by starfan1 on 7/3/2012 7:34:11 PM

Thanks for answering g my questions.its going to
Super hot at camp how do I make a tshirt that goes
low on the sides and shows my sports bra?

hey! You just gotta cut the armpits really low Smile

Helen S.

by kittykove2 on 7/3/2012 7:21:34 PM

I am going to a sleepaway basketball camp it is for 4
Days. What should I wear? Also what makeup should
I wear?

hey! anything you can comfortably move around in! and I wouldn't bring makeup to camp, it's just a hassle.

Helen S.

by kittykove2 on 7/3/2012 7:16:18 PM

Omg thank u sooooo much for posting this

by kittykove2 on 7/3/2012 6:53:20 PM

Hey my mom wont let me wear makeup but I wear it anyway.
What products should I use so that it looks like I'm not wearing
makeup???? And please don't tell me to talk to my mom cuz
it doesn't work. Thanks!!!!

Hey! I'm not sure there's any makeup that will look like you're not wearing makeup. there are ways to look more natural but trust me, your mom will be able to tell.

Helen S.

by kittykove2 on 7/3/2012 6:52:26 PM

This is soo helpful! Since im goin 2 a pool party 2morrow, i'll need 2 soak up everything i can, lol Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 7/3/2012 5:34:11 PM

---------*********ATTENTION***********-----------
If you <3 everything Hunger Games, stop on by my club, Hunger Games Trilogy Lovers! we talk all things hunger games. yes, you read that. ALL. so if you've only seen the movie or only read the books, it doesn't matter! just check it out! it's only 2 clicks away Smile positions still open!

by loppyears12 on 7/3/2012 4:57:09 PM

so i've been getting my period really frequently lately (almost nonstop for about two-three weeks) and i've been trying to conserve my, er, resources, but I just asked my mom to buy more (before it started.) I don't want to be pushy and ask for more so soon, but all we'd have left then is tampons and i only use those in emergency situations (aka. swimming). what should i do? she would notice if I bought them for myself.

hey! do you think she'd be mad that you bought them for yourself? She may surprise you and be appreciative that you saved her the trip to the store. if she doesn't want you to buy them yourself, just ask and see what her reaction is. She may also be fine with getting you more. good luck!

Helen S.

by livvirox12 on 7/3/2012 1:03:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
okay so I have had my period for about 5 years and I am sick of using pads. The problem is that my mom has never used tampons so she doesn`t understand why I want to. I cant handle wearing pads anymore could you please suggest some ways to discuss this with my mom? thankyou.

Hey girlie!  Explain to your mom that with today's clothes and underwear, sometimes pads are bulky and uncomfortable.  Tampons, on the other hand, just keep getting better and they're easier to spend the summer in.  Tampons are almost necessary for swimming, and this summer is almost too hot to not take a dip.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by k123k on 7/3/2012 12:39:17 PM

mod mod mod mod mod. Is it true that exercising can help regulate your period? mine has been out of whack lately and I have been slacking off on exercising a bit. My period has lasted for almost 3 weeks, is it just irregular? or should I worry? Thanks!

Hey girlie, 3 weeks sounds like a long time, if it's not normal, talk to your mom or your doctor!  Don't worry, just make sure you know what's normal for you and talk to your mom if it isn't.  She'll let you know when you need to see a doctor.  Working out can regulate your period, so try and be consistent with your exercise. xoxo
Kate G.

by wakeboarder chick on 7/3/2012 12:25:56 PM

☆★☆ Hey There! Do you need some advice? ☆★☆
♫ If you do, then you should Ask Us! Join our club ♫
☀ At Ask Us, we give advice on everything! ☀
♥ Join Today ♥
*Includes: Great Advice*

by WinnieGirlie on 7/3/2012 11:59:11 AM

Really helpful!

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/3/2012 11:48:05 AM

Hey girls

Sometimes, MODs get SUPER busy answering everyone's questions and can't answer yours. But you can always come to me Smile I can give advice on:
Boys
Death/loss
Summer camp
Fears
Your bod
Self-esteem/confidence
Recipes

And any other problems you have! Please don't be afraid to ask because I promise I will not judge you and give you an honest answer to your question. I also check GL almost every day so I garuntee a speedy response! Im also here if you just want someone to talk to. So what are you waiting for? My profile is a click away Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/3/2012 10:34:12 AM

Modmodmod!
Ive been really gassy lately... i got over a four day constapation issue this morning so any advice cuz ive tried gas-x and tums. Any other products you can name?

Hey girl!  I don't want to suggest any medicine, because I don't know what the side effects may be for you, but it might be something you've been eating.  Try seeing is cutting out dairy, meat, or wheat helps out!  Also, if it's really bad, talk to your parents and a doctor to see if they can help!  xoxo

Kate G.

by YayaYuiki on 7/3/2012 10:31:27 AM

Great post! Thanks for sharing GL(:

Did you know that I got one of my love stories in your newest magazine?! I'm just upset you changed it.

Everyone please come and check out my lifestyle blog where I post personal fashion, beauty/health/fitness/fashion tips, product reviews, and more!

-XO Abbigayle Rashae
-trueblueabbi(dot)blogspot(dot)com

by freddie on 7/3/2012 8:26:49 AM

I was at a pool partay yesterday, but I arrived 2 hours late because I thought it was today.
Oh well!

by Bobalina on 7/3/2012 7:00:14 AM

Great tips!!! Thanks GL!!! Smile

by coolkid1 on 7/3/2012 2:01:51 AM

I'm like a magnate for embarrassing situations like this, so this should come in handy lol:p

Hey girliesSmile Advice Queen DaNcInGQu33N9812 here. Mods are sometimes awfully busy and may not have time to answer all your Q's, so that's why I'm here! I give advice on any thing from
-Boys
-Family
-Making Money
-Pets
-Cooking/Baking
-DIY
-Crafts
-Serious Issues
-Friends
-Fitness
-Nutrition
-Beauty
-Fashion
... And so much more! Just stop by my Advice Queen page and ask away!
Xo, Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 7/3/2012 1:34:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
My birthday is this summer, and we are taking a really expensive trip, and stuff. My mom said I might not be able to get anything for my birthday. And I can't do something pricey for my birthday party. What are some cheap things I could ask for for my bday? And what are some party ideas that are super fun but not really expensive? Thanks!

Hey girlie!  Cupcakes and movies with your girls always rocks, and birthdays make it even better!  Try making a mini spa at home (you can have everyone bring their nail polish, makeup, and make homemade masks- there are tons of options on the site and other places on the internet!).  A chill night at home with your girls (and a paper Birthday Girl crown!) can still make awesome memories!  Happy Birthday!

Kate G.