1 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

2 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

3 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

DIY It or Buy It: Rock a star-spangled mani

Photo Credit: Left: pinterest.com via fabfatale.com, Right: radnails.com You’ve thought of the hair, the clothes, the shoes. Now all you need are the perf nails to...

I wonder how durable they really are. I would love to try radnails.

by fashionqn on 9/21/2012 10:03:15 PM

Those look so cool!!!! I'm gonna try it even though I'm Canadian.

by wolfsrule43 on 9/19/2012 6:47:35 PM

Yah... I tried to do this on my nails, but before they could dry, I jumped in a lake. Bad idea.

by animeninja99 on 8/23/2012 11:49:26 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by coolgal332 on 8/1/2012 1:43:02 PM

copyers! lol jk! for the 4th i painted full on american flags on my nails and my big toe for the rest of my toes i switched of red, and blue!!!
what i used?
sally hanson WHITE, sinful colors RED, and a sparkly blue from CLAIRS. that and a dotting tool!!! they turned out great

by <3KC on 7/25/2012 1:34:15 PM

Insted of the Round Labels and Guide Stickers you can use tape!

by portiabh1 on 7/24/2012 4:34:03 PM

Calling cheerleaders and people trying out for cheer! Join the club, Cheer Club!, where we answer questions for those new cheerleaders and people trying out, and talk about improving on your jumps or stunts or tumbling or motions, etc., or anything else cheer-related!

by cheerfulcheer on 7/3/2012 10:40:42 PM

living a healthy life!!
do you want to drop a few pounds or just get healthier an more toned maybe your just training for a swim team or a 5k race if you need help with any of these or anything similar this is the club for you!!!!!! please jion my club

by RIANBOWUNICORN <3 on 7/3/2012 8:37:23 PM

My friend always tells me she's a size 36A and no offense to her she's only like 30A she'll always go on about how she's an early bloomer but it gets kind of annoying! How do I tell her to stop, kindly.

hey! so what's really bothering you is the fact that your friend's exaggerating right? there's not really a way to call her out on it without being brash. you just have to decide whether you'd rather lay a harsh truth on her or put up with it.

Helen S.

by snagmonkey on 7/3/2012 7:48:06 PM

Some people say that getting a french manicure when you're 12 and under can harm your natural nail is that really true??????

hey! I'm not sure, I don't think that's true. maybe they're talking about acrylic nails.

Helen S.