3 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

4 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

5 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

DIY It or Buy It: Rock a star-spangled mani

Photo Credit: Left: pinterest.com via fabfatale.com, Right: radnails.com You’ve thought of the hair, the clothes, the shoes. Now all you need are the perf nails to...

Adorable mani ! But I don't really think if anyone does that they're gonna be able to make perfectly shaped stars and lines, especially with the nail pen. I love it, but the pen is really hard to work and isn't very bright Frown

by kenzi143 on 7/3/2012 6:20:22 PM

Mod mod mod
I really want to try the 4th of July nails but I am all out of polish remover. Is there anything else that will subsitute for it?

hey! I don't know and I wouldn't recommend experimenting, because you just never know with chemicals. I think you just gotta buy more remover girl

Helen S.

by bass2001 on 7/3/2012 4:55:15 PM

I did the DIY mani, and it came out great! Just make sure you have a steady hand! Smile Happy fourth! Smile

by laramarie on 7/3/2012 2:40:07 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
2 things -
1. Could you please post these a week before the holidays? Its a fab idea but I don't have a local store that sells these. I understand that you are very very busy but I hope this is something to consider.
2. I play guitar and my fingers have started to form calluses (completely normal). The only problem is that now as I'm typing or touching things my fingers hurt really bad! Is there any way to ease the pain?
Oh and lastly I just want to say how helpful GL has been. Ever since I started reading the mag I find myself wanting to be a smarter, healthier, and funner (I know that is not a word) person. Thanks!!!!!!

Hey chica!  Once your calluses get a little thicker, they'll stop hurting.  Right now, it's just like having blisters on your fingertips, and they're gonna keep hurting until the calluses get tough enough.  It'll be worth it when you're a guitar star!  xoxo

Kate G.

by sprinklz28 on 7/3/2012 12:30:35 PM

☆★☆ Hey There! Do you need some advice? ☆★☆
♫ If you do, then you should Ask Us! Join our club ♫
☀ At Ask Us, we give advice on everything! ☀
♥ Join Today ♥
*Includes: Great Advice*

by WinnieGirlie on 7/3/2012 11:58:31 AM

So adorable!

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/3/2012 11:45:44 AM

Hey girls

Sometimes, MODs get SUPER busy answering everyone's questions and can't answer yours. But you can always come to me Smile I can give advice on:
Boys
Death/loss
Summer camp
Fears
Your bod
Self-esteem/confidence
Recipes

And really anything else! Please don't be afraid to ask because I promise I will not judge you and give you an honest answer to your question. I also check GL almost every day so I garuntee a speedy response! Im also here if you just need someone to talk to. So what are you waiting for? My profile is just a click away Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/3/2012 10:46:00 AM

Is there a store that I could get 4th of July nails at? The 4th is tomorow so it's kind of pointless to buy them online because they wont be here in time. Thanks for the help!

Hey chica!  Try looking online to see if stores like Walgreens or CVS carries 4th of July manicure strips and then check the nearest store to you!  Usually those pharmacy/convenience stores have nail strips!  xoxo

Kate G.

by kykyskibunny on 7/3/2012 10:39:42 AM

Cute!!!!!

by Girlygirl0906 on 7/3/2012 8:53:11 AM

I was just thinking of doing Fourth of July nails c: only thing is, since y'all posted the article the day before the fourth and I don't have most of these things (probably many other GL's readers don't, also), I probably can't do either of these specific mani's. thanks for ideas though!

by ayraify on 7/3/2012 8:26:31 AM