10 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

12 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

13 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

DIY It or Buy It: Rock a star-spangled mani

Photo Credit: Left: pinterest.com via fabfatale.com, Right: radnails.com You’ve thought of the hair, the clothes, the shoes. Now all you need are the perf nails to...

I wonder how durable they really are. I would love to try radnails.

by fashionqn on 9/21/2012 10:03:15 PM

Those look so cool!!!! I'm gonna try it even though I'm Canadian.

by wolfsrule43 on 9/19/2012 6:47:35 PM

Yah... I tried to do this on my nails, but before they could dry, I jumped in a lake. Bad idea.

by animeninja99 on 8/23/2012 11:49:26 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by coolgal332 on 8/1/2012 1:43:02 PM

copyers! lol jk! for the 4th i painted full on american flags on my nails and my big toe for the rest of my toes i switched of red, and blue!!!
what i used?
sally hanson WHITE, sinful colors RED, and a sparkly blue from CLAIRS. that and a dotting tool!!! they turned out great

by <3KC on 7/25/2012 1:34:15 PM

Insted of the Round Labels and Guide Stickers you can use tape!

by portiabh1 on 7/24/2012 4:34:03 PM

Calling cheerleaders and people trying out for cheer! Join the club, Cheer Club!, where we answer questions for those new cheerleaders and people trying out, and talk about improving on your jumps or stunts or tumbling or motions, etc., or anything else cheer-related!

by cheerfulcheer on 7/3/2012 10:40:42 PM

living a healthy life!!
do you want to drop a few pounds or just get healthier an more toned maybe your just training for a swim team or a 5k race if you need help with any of these or anything similar this is the club for you!!!!!! please jion my club

by RIANBOWUNICORN <3 on 7/3/2012 8:37:23 PM

My friend always tells me she's a size 36A and no offense to her she's only like 30A she'll always go on about how she's an early bloomer but it gets kind of annoying! How do I tell her to stop, kindly.

hey! so what's really bothering you is the fact that your friend's exaggerating right? there's not really a way to call her out on it without being brash. you just have to decide whether you'd rather lay a harsh truth on her or put up with it.

Helen S.

by snagmonkey on 7/3/2012 7:48:06 PM

Some people say that getting a french manicure when you're 12 and under can harm your natural nail is that really true??????

hey! I'm not sure, I don't think that's true. maybe they're talking about acrylic nails.

Helen S.

by snagmonkey on 7/3/2012 7:35:50 PM

Adorable mani ! But I don't really think if anyone does that they're gonna be able to make perfectly shaped stars and lines, especially with the nail pen. I love it, but the pen is really hard to work and isn't very bright Frown

by kenzi143 on 7/3/2012 6:20:22 PM

Mod mod mod
I really want to try the 4th of July nails but I am all out of polish remover. Is there anything else that will subsitute for it?

hey! I don't know and I wouldn't recommend experimenting, because you just never know with chemicals. I think you just gotta buy more remover girl

Helen S.

by bass2001 on 7/3/2012 4:55:15 PM

I did the DIY mani, and it came out great! Just make sure you have a steady hand! Smile Happy fourth! Smile

by laramarie on 7/3/2012 2:40:07 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
2 things -
1. Could you please post these a week before the holidays? Its a fab idea but I don't have a local store that sells these. I understand that you are very very busy but I hope this is something to consider.
2. I play guitar and my fingers have started to form calluses (completely normal). The only problem is that now as I'm typing or touching things my fingers hurt really bad! Is there any way to ease the pain?
Oh and lastly I just want to say how helpful GL has been. Ever since I started reading the mag I find myself wanting to be a smarter, healthier, and funner (I know that is not a word) person. Thanks!!!!!!

Hey chica!  Once your calluses get a little thicker, they'll stop hurting.  Right now, it's just like having blisters on your fingertips, and they're gonna keep hurting until the calluses get tough enough.  It'll be worth it when you're a guitar star!  xoxo

Kate G.

by sprinklz28 on 7/3/2012 12:30:35 PM

☆★☆ Hey There! Do you need some advice? ☆★☆
♫ If you do, then you should Ask Us! Join our club ♫
☀ At Ask Us, we give advice on everything! ☀
♥ Join Today ♥
*Includes: Great Advice*

by WinnieGirlie on 7/3/2012 11:58:31 AM

So adorable!

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/3/2012 11:45:44 AM

Hey girls

Sometimes, MODs get SUPER busy answering everyone's questions and can't answer yours. But you can always come to me Smile I can give advice on:
Boys
Death/loss
Summer camp
Fears
Your bod
Self-esteem/confidence
Recipes

And really anything else! Please don't be afraid to ask because I promise I will not judge you and give you an honest answer to your question. I also check GL almost every day so I garuntee a speedy response! Im also here if you just need someone to talk to. So what are you waiting for? My profile is just a click away Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/3/2012 10:46:00 AM

Is there a store that I could get 4th of July nails at? The 4th is tomorow so it's kind of pointless to buy them online because they wont be here in time. Thanks for the help!

Hey chica!  Try looking online to see if stores like Walgreens or CVS carries 4th of July manicure strips and then check the nearest store to you!  Usually those pharmacy/convenience stores have nail strips!  xoxo

Kate G.

by kykyskibunny on 7/3/2012 10:39:42 AM

Cute!!!!!

by Girlygirl0906 on 7/3/2012 8:53:11 AM

I was just thinking of doing Fourth of July nails c: only thing is, since y'all posted the article the day before the fourth and I don't have most of these things (probably many other GL's readers don't, also), I probably can't do either of these specific mani's. thanks for ideas though!

by ayraify on 7/3/2012 8:26:31 AM

Well they are almost the same in price
Buying it would be easier
But sometimes DIY-ing stuff is easier than figuring out those tricky fake nails
So IDK

by Bobalina on 7/3/2012 7:17:32 AM

This is such an adorable idea! But I hardly ever paint my nail, and when I do, it's like a solid color no fancy deets or anything;)

Hey girliesSmile Advice Queen DaNcInGQu33N9812 here. Mods are sometimes awfully busy and may not have time to answer all your Q's, so that's why I'm here! I give advice on any thing from
-Boys
-Family
-Making Money
-Pets
-Cooking/Baking
-DIY
-Crafts
-Serious Issues
-Friends
-Fitness
-Nutrition
-Beauty
-Fashion
... And so much more! Just stop by my Advice Queen page and ask away!
Xo, Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 7/3/2012 1:28:21 AM

I LOVE DIY nails, and this is soooooo cool! I am definitely going to do this on the Fourth!

by Skessler on 7/3/2012 1:12:30 AM

It looks hard to do.... I can hardly do a French manicure!! Smile

by pretty123 on 7/3/2012 12:16:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
What are some tips for natural but pretty looking makeup looks?

Hey girlie!  Stick to neutrals, pinks, light browns, and gold colors for eyes and light pink lips.  Also, make sure you only use a little!  Try brown mascara (or try to match your eyelash color) to keep your eyes neutral! xoxo

Kate G.