8 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

11 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

12 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Risky Business: Would you take a pill to lose weight?

It’s been more than a dozen years since the FDA approved a weight-loss drug, but the day has come and the new pill, Belviq, will be hitting...

i never would. that was on My Strange Addiction once. the girl practically became anorexic

by myfatsquirrel on 7/27/2012 3:04:29 PM

I would never take a pill to loose weight. That can be dangerous and have long term health defects. Loosing weight can be fun and easy, a healthy for shore. i have a new club for weight loss and healthy living. check it out and let me know what you think. Smilethe club is called Weight loss club. i would love to see new members join and help all of you, as you help me Lets be healthy, and happy Smile

by 35sh7 on 7/24/2012 5:13:28 PM

No No No No No No NO!!!!! Did I mention NO?!

After that "Bitter Pills" special report last issue of GL Magazine, I will warn everyone I know who is taking weight loss pills!
JUST NO! Common Sense just says "This Isn't Right, This Isn't Right!" How much more do you NEED?!

A flashing sign?

Drop the Pill DROP THE PILL!

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 7/22/2012 10:41:10 AM

I AM ABOUT 20 POUNDS OVERWEIGHT BUT INSTEAD OF TAKING A PILL I AM EATING RIGHT AND EXERCISING. I BELIEVE THAT IF EVERY OVEERWEIGHT PERSON EXERCISED AND ATE RIGHT THERE WOULD BE NO REASON FOR WEIGHT LOSS PILLS. THATS MY OPINION!

by ccmarie123 on 7/18/2012 8:40:22 PM

No way! Anyways why would anyone take the pill knowing that it causes cancer? I dont understand why so many medications help you, but have horrible side affects at the same time.

by kelly268 on 7/10/2012 1:32:57 PM

now some girls get teased about their thin little bodies and get teased for their bigger bodies (as for myself).they always find a way to get us to take that drug because we want to that certain weight and that is death comes upon girls and women because we want to be at peace.and no i would never take that pill even if my doctor told me too.

by liagem11 on 7/10/2012 1:11:44 AM

Taking pills can be dangerous without proper supervision. If people are going to take them they should see a doctor and get regular check ups. A lot of people abuse pills, even teens do it.

by luckykel on 7/9/2012 10:45:10 PM

NO! I'm overwieght,but I am never going to take one,unless it's one my docter reomends or gives me a prescripsion for or something.not with all the risks.

by catgirl12 on 7/9/2012 2:32:11 PM

As a last resort, this might be an option to help those with serious health problems concerning their weight. However, there are better solutions out there that don't have as great of a risk. I wouldn't even think about taking it unless it was absolutely necessary.

by silverlining<3 on 7/9/2012 10:21:20 AM

I might take a pill, but only if that was my last choice

by fearless4ever on 7/8/2012 12:29:06 AM