AN HOUR AGO The best headphones to rock at the gym: http://t.co/1VEs3uhAWj

13 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

15 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

COMMENTS

Risky Business: Would you take a pill to lose weight?

It’s been more than a dozen years since the FDA approved a weight-loss drug, but the day has come and the new pill, Belviq, will be hitting...

somw people are dangerously obese though... to the point where it is hard for them too lose weight and it can be very serious. i think if i was obese enough where it was dangerous i would take one but only then

by ♡Best_Name_Ever♡ on 7/3/2012 11:28:27 PM

This is an insult too obese people. They deserve to feel good about them selves! Frown

by Luv2dancethenightaway on 7/3/2012 8:42:52 PM

I don't think that these pills should even be on the market. I would never take them, even if I was really overweight. You can always eat right and exercise. And if that doesn't work, there are other things doctors can do to help that don't involve such huge risks.

by supersingershannon on 7/3/2012 8:03:26 PM

I completely agree with u bubbles68

by K8luvscake on 7/3/2012 1:20:10 PM

I know where your coming from @nikki3445 but it's not an issue of looking beautiful for people who are overweight. They might take the pills to look beautiful, but America's main problem is health. They shouldn't stay overweight just because they think it won't matter.

by K8luvscake on 7/3/2012 1:17:07 PM

No way!

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/3/2012 11:53:29 AM

all the comments about not taking pills should be heard by all the obese people. they should look at there selves and say "i am perfect the way i am and nobody can change me or tell me any different!!!" wo ever reads this and agrees please comment right back at me by:

@nikki3445, and say i agree

by nikki3445 on 7/3/2012 9:10:04 AM

I wouldn't take a pill because there are too many risks, I would instead try to eat healthy and excersise

by sofiespi on 7/3/2012 4:55:55 AM

I know you all SAY You never would in a million years or whatever, but honestly, I think most of us girls would if someone made us feel insecure enough. I know I would, and that's not something I can easily admit. Sometimes I feel so fat, I'm afraid to sit in my friends' laps because I feel like I'm gonna squish them. Would I take a pill to fix that? Maybe. But let's be honest here, girls. You'd consider it. We all are insecure from time to time. It's not our fault. It's just in our nature, especially since our culture is so focused on perfectionism. I'm just glad that GL is a magazine that isn't focused on "What's Hot and Who's Not" stuff. Thanks GL!

by whycantibeaninjaturtletoo on 7/3/2012 4:36:25 AM

Our country's rate of overweight people is ridiculous. It needs to get under control. I bet a lot more people will have died of obesity than of these pills . They still should keep trying to eliminate the health risks on the drugs though.

by Augie on 7/3/2012 12:16:06 AM