9 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

10 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

12 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Risky Business: Would you take a pill to lose weight?

It’s been more than a dozen years since the FDA approved a weight-loss drug, but the day has come and the new pill, Belviq, will be hitting...

taking a pill to lose weight wont get you anywhere. u dont learn anything. only people who arent up for the challenge to work out and eat heathy would take a pill like this. get smart people! stop trying to take the easy route that leads to cancer etc!

by fearless;) on 7/2/2012 11:50:17 PM

My best friend has gained a lot of weight lately. She asked me if I thought that she had and I lied and said no. Did I do the right thing? I feel guilty about not telling the truth but I didn't want to hurt her.

Hey chica!  You did the right thing.  Chances are, the girl knows she's gained weight and she wanted to know if people noticed.  You were a good friend and probably boosted her confidence by telling her your didn't think she's gained weight.

Kate G.

by prettyingreen on 7/2/2012 11:36:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I want to change my deep side part to the other side of my head,but last time I tried,it was kinda annoying and hard to pin back. Of course,I only tried it for one day,so maybe I just didn't give my hair time to adjust. Can you give my some tips for changing my part? Should I start with a regular side part and then move on to a deep side part? PLEASE HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie! Try parting your hair like that right when you get out of the shower with wet hair, it will help it dry like that and it will not be as difficult to pin back!

Kate G.

by MadMaddie911 on 7/2/2012 11:32:54 PM

Nope. ._.

by potterandthedoctor on 7/2/2012 11:24:17 PM

Never, my mom took phen phen when she was pregnant with me, till studies came out linking it to heart failure in death. She made me promise not to take one when I'm older, to lose weight the old fashioned way diet + excersise

by arg5890 on 7/2/2012 10:56:28 PM

The reason I don't like Kim kardashion is because so promotes pills like these. These are horrible for you and can kill you....yet she still promotes them.

by abbyglow500 on 7/2/2012 10:46:59 PM

I will never take a weightloss pill. They seem to do more harm then good. I learned from watching members of my family that if u eat in moderations and work out for 1-2 hours a day it is easy to stay healthy. I myself have activities planned all summer to keep myself off the couch and outside where i can stay healthy!!

by bellygirl1997 on 7/2/2012 10:43:33 PM

I would never do that!

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 7/2/2012 10:43:03 PM

I would NEVER take the pills!!!!!
PS I agree with u, WinnieGirlie ;)

by Chocolate kiss on 7/2/2012 10:21:34 PM

I can understand why the FDA might think this is appropriate, but it's NOT a good idea! People should lose weight through hard work - exercise, eating right, and taking care of yourself, not popping in a pill every so often. I don't like where America is going with this...there are plenty of ways to decrease obesity rates WITHOUT the side effects.

by bubbles68 on 7/2/2012 10:08:18 PM

A lack of vitamin C can get you down in the dumps. Try combating the blues with a sunny glass of OJ! Juicy mangos and delicious kiwis are also packed with vitamin C.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.