AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: What retro fashion trend should you try?

2 HOURS AGO When you try to work in that post-turkey workout and you're just like:

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you ready for a BF?

Rock red, white and blue accessories on the Fourth of July

Flaunt your patriotic pride this holiday with the best accessories in red, white and blue. The best part? You can rock these beauties all summer long. ...

I am 11 and what are some signs i migt be starting my period

Hey babe,

There really aren't very many signs, you just have to wait for your body.  You may get some cramps or some pinkish discharge, but even those aren't definitive as to when you'll get your first period.
Jordan S.

by Luv2dancethenightaway on 7/3/2012 9:05:52 PM

Love the TOMS. What would be the best shoes and accessories to pair with a romper that has a red top and denim bottoms to make it look patriotic?

by iRead on 7/3/2012 8:46:54 PM

I'm going to Mexico in a few weeks and I'll be in the water a lot! Unfortunately, I have dark under eye circles and other things that I use foundation to cover up. What are some inexpensive( like $15 and under) waterproof foundations and concealers that will help this problem?

hey! I think the waterproof foundations are going to be more expensive, but you should try asking someone at your local beauty or drugstore. good luck!

Helen S.

by kendall102697 on 7/3/2012 7:59:24 PM

How can I accessorize a light blue tank, dark denim cutoffs, and grey sneakers with a white floral pattern on them without red white and blue accessories? I'm going to be outside all day, so I want to keep it simple, but still look cute! Thanks!

by bubba973 on 7/3/2012 5:57:43 PM

What could I do to acessorize a solid bright blue tank, dark denim cutoffs, and gray shoes without using red, white,and blue acessories?

hey! go for orange, it's complementary with blue and it'll still give that independence day vibe without being too literal Smile

Helen S.

by bubba973 on 7/3/2012 1:10:27 PM

Hey! I think your best bet would be to try eBay. I'm sure you could find BRAND-NEW TOMS that the person has never worn before for about $20 cheaper than retail. Hope this helps!

by legallyginger12345 on 7/3/2012 11:07:44 AM

I really like the TOMS! Too bad they're so expensive.

Want to find affordable, modest fashion? Health/beauty/fitness/fashion tips?
Product reviews for great shops?
Personal fashion posts?
And alot more?

Check out my lifestyle blog!

-XO Abbigayle Rashae

by freddie on 7/3/2012 8:29:12 AM

I like the barrettes but that's about it.

by topchef88 on 7/3/2012 7:46:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Hey! I just bought the covergirl liquid powder foundation: ultimate finish. It matches my skin tone well, but I have a problem. I blend it in with the sponge but it never seems to give any coverage, unless I layer it on which makes it look cakey. Do you have any tips or tricks on making it go on flawless. Should I use a brush? If so, how? Should i pat it on instead? Should I use a circular motion? How do I apply i make it look good!? Thanx in advanced!

Hey girlie!  Try applying a coverup that matches your skin tone to any darker blemishes before you use the foundation so the foundation doesn't have to be as heavy. xoxo

Kate G.

by kayln98 on 7/3/2012 1:59:27 AM

Does anyone know of any toms that are on sale for maybe $30 max? Real toms

by JB_rice123 on 7/2/2012 9:57:18 PM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?