2 HOURS AGO #DailyFiveaway: 3 on-the-go gals grab a fully loaded @Microsoft Surface 2: http://t.co/eVkNdGrXI2

3 HOURS AGO Your ultimate fall nail polish guide!: http://t.co/W9trOYYdNl

16 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

COMMENTS

Rock red, white and blue accessories on the Fourth of July

Flaunt your patriotic pride this holiday with the best accessories in red, white and blue. The best part? You can rock these beauties all summer long. ...

There are some shorts from PacSun that should've been here. Smile They're cutoffs, with one starred pocket hanging out the bottom, and the other is red and white stripes. I want them so bad!

by lauren330 on 7/2/2012 9:33:52 PM

Mods!
There is this one girl at school who is the stereotypical mean babe. She wears globs of makeup, skimpy clothing, dates tons of boys, and is super popular. She's "nice" to everyone else, except me! Why us she doing this, and how can I make it seem like I don't care?

Hey chica!  Mean girls are mean for lots of different reasons, so I'm not sure why this girl is being mean to just you, but I do know that most mean girls are insecure.  Maybe she sees how confident you are in yourself and is jealous.  When she picks on you, just shrug it off and move on.  If you don't get mad, hopefully she'll move on.  If she is really hurting your feelings, talk to an adult who can help, like a teacher or parent.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by Effervescent on 7/2/2012 8:47:21 PM

for my old middle school we had to wear collared shirts and a belt, so there wasnt much to think about fashion-wise...but k=now in my high school we just have to wear a crew neck tee. im feeling so stressed! idk what to wear or what to pair with tshirts since on the weekend i mostly wear tank tops. because of the new dress code, i basically have to create a whole new wardrobe of outfits!how do i know where to start and how to buy things that all match??? and how can i learn to not stress over outfits??? please help

Hey girlie! Don't stress about your outfits, just lay them out the night before!  It takes 10 minutes, but a tired brain in the morning will thank you.  As for your uniform, ask your mom to take you to get lots of basic accessories (scarves, jewelry, cool belts).  They don't have to be expensive, and accessories go with lots of different looks.  Your school is giving you the opportunity to express yourself, get excited!

Kate G.

by parischick2 on 7/2/2012 8:43:19 PM

I love the barrette set! So cute!

by Princess Keziyah on 7/2/2012 7:22:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! My mom says i can go shopping, Do ya know any good dresses for 4th of july from Old Navy, Gap H&M And urban outfitters? THANKS!!

Hey! not specifically, but if you look up the sites with an adult's help you can browse the whole stock Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by Emma2112 on 7/2/2012 5:55:49 PM

love the toms, but $54 is wayyyy too much for a pair of shoes tht only look good one day a year

by loppyears12 on 7/2/2012 5:50:27 PM

luv it!

by cutiepie14231 on 7/2/2012 5:24:54 PM

Personally, I totally heart the 4th. I mean cookouts, parties, fireworks... who can resist? But at least for me, going out and loading up on things you'll only wear once is a waste of allowance. So maybe you can buy the hairclips for the 4th but wear them separately on other days so you aren't all Fourth-of-July in October. But if I buy a purse that has the flag on it and use it only one day of the year? Sad waste of hard-earned money.

GL Buzz Babe

by kaymalu on 7/2/2012 3:03:27 PM

Hi!!! Laughing I just wanted to say that I love this website and the magazine! The surfboard was the only thing that I have ever won in my whole entire life!!!!! I really love your posts! Thank you sooooo much!

Congrats!

Kate G.

by bosarahe on 7/2/2012 2:22:26 PM

Hi, so lately I've noticed my butt is kinda big. Some people have pointed it out too. Other people say it isn't but I think it is. Do you have any exercises I can do to make it smaller? Thank you!

Hey chica!  If your clothes are fitting the same, I wouldn't worry too much about the size of anything.  If you really want to work on it though, there are lots of things to do.  First of all, running, walking, dancing, and anything else that gets you moving will burn fat and help you shave off some extra booty.  After that, tone with thing work out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/04/25/30-days-to-a-bikini-bod-booty-buster.aspx . Good luck!

Kate G.