Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

10 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

11 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Rock red, white and blue accessories on the Fourth of July

Flaunt your patriotic pride this holiday with the best accessories in red, white and blue. The best part? You can rock these beauties all summer long. ...

Modmodmodmodmod
I am 11 and what are some signs i migt be starting my period

Hey babe,

There really aren't very many signs, you just have to wait for your body.  You may get some cramps or some pinkish discharge, but even those aren't definitive as to when you'll get your first period.
Jordan S.

by Luv2dancethenightaway on 7/3/2012 9:05:52 PM

Love the TOMS. What would be the best shoes and accessories to pair with a romper that has a red top and denim bottoms to make it look patriotic?

by iRead on 7/3/2012 8:46:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I'm going to Mexico in a few weeks and I'll be in the water a lot! Unfortunately, I have dark under eye circles and other things that I use foundation to cover up. What are some inexpensive( like $15 and under) waterproof foundations and concealers that will help this problem?
Thanks!

hey! I think the waterproof foundations are going to be more expensive, but you should try asking someone at your local beauty or drugstore. good luck!

Helen S.

by kendall102697 on 7/3/2012 7:59:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
How can I accessorize a light blue tank, dark denim cutoffs, and grey sneakers with a white floral pattern on them without red white and blue accessories? I'm going to be outside all day, so I want to keep it simple, but still look cute! Thanks!

by bubba973 on 7/3/2012 5:57:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
What could I do to acessorize a solid bright blue tank, dark denim cutoffs, and gray shoes without using red, white,and blue acessories?

hey! go for orange, it's complementary with blue and it'll still give that independence day vibe without being too literal Smile

Helen S.

by bubba973 on 7/3/2012 1:10:27 PM

@JB_rice123
Hey! I think your best bet would be to try eBay. I'm sure you could find BRAND-NEW TOMS that the person has never worn before for about $20 cheaper than retail. Hope this helps!

by legallyginger12345 on 7/3/2012 11:07:44 AM

I really like the TOMS! Too bad they're so expensive.

Want to find affordable, modest fashion? Health/beauty/fitness/fashion tips?
Product reviews for great shops?
Personal fashion posts?
And alot more?

Check out my lifestyle blog!
trueblueabbi(dot)blogspot(dot)com

-XO Abbigayle Rashae

by freddie on 7/3/2012 8:29:12 AM

I like the barrettes but that's about it.

by topchef88 on 7/3/2012 7:46:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Hey! I just bought the covergirl liquid powder foundation: ultimate finish. It matches my skin tone well, but I have a problem. I blend it in with the sponge but it never seems to give any coverage, unless I layer it on which makes it look cakey. Do you have any tips or tricks on making it go on flawless. Should I use a brush? If so, how? Should i pat it on instead? Should I use a circular motion? How do I apply i make it look good!? Thanx in advanced!

Hey girlie!  Try applying a coverup that matches your skin tone to any darker blemishes before you use the foundation so the foundation doesn't have to be as heavy. xoxo

Kate G.

by kayln98 on 7/3/2012 1:59:27 AM

Does anyone know of any toms that are on sale for maybe $30 max? Real toms

by JB_rice123 on 7/2/2012 9:57:18 PM

There are some shorts from PacSun that should've been here. Smile They're cutoffs, with one starred pocket hanging out the bottom, and the other is red and white stripes. I want them so bad!

by lauren330 on 7/2/2012 9:33:52 PM

Mods!
There is this one girl at school who is the stereotypical mean babe. She wears globs of makeup, skimpy clothing, dates tons of boys, and is super popular. She's "nice" to everyone else, except me! Why us she doing this, and how can I make it seem like I don't care?

Hey chica!  Mean girls are mean for lots of different reasons, so I'm not sure why this girl is being mean to just you, but I do know that most mean girls are insecure.  Maybe she sees how confident you are in yourself and is jealous.  When she picks on you, just shrug it off and move on.  If you don't get mad, hopefully she'll move on.  If she is really hurting your feelings, talk to an adult who can help, like a teacher or parent.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by Effervescent on 7/2/2012 8:47:21 PM

for my old middle school we had to wear collared shirts and a belt, so there wasnt much to think about fashion-wise...but k=now in my high school we just have to wear a crew neck tee. im feeling so stressed! idk what to wear or what to pair with tshirts since on the weekend i mostly wear tank tops. because of the new dress code, i basically have to create a whole new wardrobe of outfits!how do i know where to start and how to buy things that all match??? and how can i learn to not stress over outfits??? please help

Hey girlie! Don't stress about your outfits, just lay them out the night before!  It takes 10 minutes, but a tired brain in the morning will thank you.  As for your uniform, ask your mom to take you to get lots of basic accessories (scarves, jewelry, cool belts).  They don't have to be expensive, and accessories go with lots of different looks.  Your school is giving you the opportunity to express yourself, get excited!

Kate G.

by parischick2 on 7/2/2012 8:43:19 PM

I love the barrette set! So cute!

by Princess Keziyah on 7/2/2012 7:22:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! My mom says i can go shopping, Do ya know any good dresses for 4th of july from Old Navy, Gap H&M And urban outfitters? THANKS!!

Hey! not specifically, but if you look up the sites with an adult's help you can browse the whole stock Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by Emma2112 on 7/2/2012 5:55:49 PM

love the toms, but $54 is wayyyy too much for a pair of shoes tht only look good one day a year

by loppyears12 on 7/2/2012 5:50:27 PM

luv it!

by cutiepie14231 on 7/2/2012 5:24:54 PM

Personally, I totally heart the 4th. I mean cookouts, parties, fireworks... who can resist? But at least for me, going out and loading up on things you'll only wear once is a waste of allowance. So maybe you can buy the hairclips for the 4th but wear them separately on other days so you aren't all Fourth-of-July in October. But if I buy a purse that has the flag on it and use it only one day of the year? Sad waste of hard-earned money.

GL Buzz Babe

by kaymalu on 7/2/2012 3:03:27 PM

Hi!!! Laughing I just wanted to say that I love this website and the magazine! The surfboard was the only thing that I have ever won in my whole entire life!!!!! I really love your posts! Thank you sooooo much!

Congrats!

Kate G.

by bosarahe on 7/2/2012 2:22:26 PM

Hi, so lately I've noticed my butt is kinda big. Some people have pointed it out too. Other people say it isn't but I think it is. Do you have any exercises I can do to make it smaller? Thank you!

Hey chica!  If your clothes are fitting the same, I wouldn't worry too much about the size of anything.  If you really want to work on it though, there are lots of things to do.  First of all, running, walking, dancing, and anything else that gets you moving will burn fat and help you shave off some extra booty.  After that, tone with thing work out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/04/25/30-days-to-a-bikini-bod-booty-buster.aspx . Good luck!

Kate G.

by dancer1846 on 7/2/2012 1:25:32 PM

love them allSmile

by natbe99 on 7/2/2012 11:52:42 AM

I love the bow hair clips,they're soooo cute!! I love TOMS so much!! I'm trying to get my parents to,buy me a pair for Christmas!! Smile

by MadMaddie911 on 7/2/2012 11:52:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so I have been in dance competions from 3 to 10 years old, now i just dance for fun. I kinda miss competiton because when i was on that stage all alone, when the hot lights were hitting me, and all eyes were on me i felt on top of the world. I have tons of tropies. I quit because 1 everybody was leaving and 2 i needed to catch up on school. Now im 12 and i dance for fun wih 2 of my best friends. You think that would b great, but not so much. I hate that studio, all the teachers do is yel at you. And 1 of the girls whom i am closer with wanted to join competions so she did and made it. basically im jelous. I said congratz but i dont know shes not gonna have time for me anymore, and i feel like she likes my other friend better. Please help me
<3Miss Jelous<3

Hey girl!

Why don't you join competitions too? If you miss being in competitions and they make you happy, you should make time for them in your life. But you shouldn't be doing it because you're jealous; you should do it because YOU want to.
Rachael A.

by franki418 on 7/2/2012 11:51:06 AM

Cute!!! Smile

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!