3 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

4 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

5 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

6 fresh fruit ideas for the Fourth

With the temps soaring, there’s nothing we wanna dig into more than a pile of freshly picked produce. It’s refreshing, it’s loaded with good-for-you vitamins and minerals...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by coolgal332 on 7/21/2012 8:07:00 PM

Some of these look almost to perfect to eat!

by bayleesaysrawr on 7/12/2012 7:22:19 PM

that cupcake cake would look even better if it was made with mini cupcakes because then it would be more detailed and cool!!

by colorqueen101 on 7/9/2012 1:36:56 PM

you can get a vera bradley tote bag, thats what i do

by prettypinkelephants on 7/4/2012 10:05:55 AM

living a healthy life!!
do you want to drop a few pounds or just get healthier an more toned maybe your just training for a swim team or a 5k race if you need help with any of these or anything similar this is the club for you!!!!!! please jion my club

by RIANBOWUNICORN <3 on 7/3/2012 8:37:57 PM

um what about red velvet cake with white frosting and blueberries on top?

by loppyears12 on 7/3/2012 6:57:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay so I've been trying to loose weight by riding my bike and eating healthier. The thing is I haven't lost any weight!!! I've acutally gained a pound!!! Why is this happening and what should I do?
Thanks so much in advance!

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

Helen S.

by smileyfaceincallie on 7/3/2012 6:43:02 PM

that's super cute! and yummy looking! Oh and if any of you need advice, I'm an advice queen, so check out my page! also I am the owner of a club called advice for a drama free life Smile Thanks!!! <3's from twilight*gurl

by twilight*gurl on 7/3/2012 6:17:16 PM

I'm short, and have a big butt. I don't like jeans because it's so hard to find ones that fit, that aren't to long for me. You could sew, or cuff, them, but it's too much work. Do you have any ideas for jeans, or any links to under 100$ jeans, that would fit me?

Hey! You should check out Express. I shop there cause I'm short with wider hips too, and they have all their regular jean sizes in short sizes too. I'm a size 2 so I'm "2 short" GET IT? haha sorry bad moderator joke.

Helen S.

by georgetownroad on 7/3/2012 5:29:06 PM

Awesome!

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!