12 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

15 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

16 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Dress like your favorite Katy Perry

We totally love all of Katy Perry’s kooky outfits that she rocks at concerts, but it’s also nice to know she has a more ‘normal’ style she saves...

OMG I found an app that lets you try on Katy's outfits!! riffed.it/#/challenge/1

by kpfan2012 on 9/27/2012 9:28:34 PM

OMG I found an app so you can try on Katy's outfits!! http://riffed.it/#/challenge/1

by kpfan2012 on 9/27/2012 9:28:00 PM

There was a guy dressed as a hot dog in the movie. My friend told me.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 9/1/2012 9:45:01 PM

I really like Katy Perry. I saw the movie and it was amazing! Her songs are so catchy.

by <3HungerGames on 8/15/2012 7:52:37 PM

MODMODMOD!
I may be an extra but they need some clothing measurements and sizes! What do I do for the following?!
Waist:
Inseam:
Jacket:
Neck:
Sleeve:
Dress:
Hat:
Thanks C:

Hey girl,

Ask your mom or another family member to help you with the measuring to make sure you get the numbers right -- you don't want to end up with stuff that doesn't fit!

Meghan D.

by LemonLime18 on 8/3/2012 6:05:05 PM

I saw the movie this weekend and i loved it! I love her hair her outfits and her music. She's an individual and not afraid to show it.

by bsc98 on 7/17/2012 9:51:31 AM

OMG!!! I just LOVE Katy perry! I just love her! I love her songs, outfits and just everything about her! And her NEW hit song "wide awake" is an AMAZING song!
<3 LOVE U KATY PERRY!!! 💋

by twilight1001 on 7/9/2012 9:20:33 PM

may2030- i think that Katy Perry is a good role model because she never gave up and look at her now! Plus she really is a very nice and down to earth person. She just likes to be weird tooSmile

by Alykat18 on 7/9/2012 4:03:55 PM

Yeah, she is really not a good role model because really, her songs are pretty nasty... Frown

by may2030 on 7/8/2012 12:17:52 PM