Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

15 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

Dress like your favorite Katy Perry

We totally love all of Katy Perry’s kooky outfits that she rocks at concerts, but it’s also nice to know she has a more ‘normal’ style she saves...

I love the flirty fresh. and i can't wait to see her movie!!! I just hope it's as good as it looks Smile

by cats-r-the-best on 7/7/2012 1:41:55 PM

My favorite Katy Perry look's Lots of Lace.

by otter77 on 7/6/2012 9:47:02 PM

I LOVE the lace! I really want to see the movie!Laughing If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 7:44:06 AM

i don't think she's a good role model or a great person! She was actually a christian singer, and she's not christian anymore.

by forever21.love on 7/6/2012 12:20:12 AM

OMG!! I love the 3rd and 4rth caz they're both pink and blue or a type of pink and blue! Laughing Nice! ;]

by Susmita24 on 7/5/2012 11:15:56 PM

Omg! I went to go see this movie today!<333 It was sooo amazing! I loved it!!!(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 7/5/2012 11:08:25 PM

The Fashion Queens
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ★
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★

My club's title says it all. I'm a fashion queen. And you can be too! I've given fashion advice to all my buds. Such as which type of clothing fits their body shape to what color they should wear to make their eyes pop! Fashion doesn't just mean cute clothes, though. There's also jewelry, makeup, and hair! Get fashion advice speedy quick right here and now by girls who are around your age!

by Effervescent on 7/5/2012 10:36:02 PM

She is so inspiring! Smile I luv her!

by rachelnrocks on 7/5/2012 10:16:24 PM

i saw that movie today!!!!!! it was great i recommend it for all katy perry fans!

by semohio on 7/5/2012 9:55:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I've been with my BF for about 10 months now. He's perfect: he complements me when I'm down, makes me little hearts, paintings, and sweet notes "just cuz", makes me fell like I can tell him everything, he tells me everything, gives me food, doesn't let me lift a finger ever, and respects me always. For these reasons and more, I think I love him. I'm only 13, and I know that love is a strong word, but I really feel like this is true and real. Should I wait to be in love? Is it possible for a 13 year-old to feel love, or am I too young? PLEASE HELP FIGURE THIS OUT, PLEASE!!!!

Hey girlie,

I think it's totally possible for a 13 year old to feel love and to understand what it is! You can't really tell yourself NOT to be in love, or to force yourself to wait, but I think it's always smart to be realistic about a situation. Enjoy the feeling of being with someone you care about so much - and don't take the relationship too seriously. Be honest with yourself and admit that growing up is hard, so it's also possible that you both might grow up and grow apart. But don't focus on that. Just focus on being in the moment and enjoying getting to know him better, spending time with him, etc. If love comes out of that, then you should consider yourself really lucky that you found it so early Smile And if it doesn't work out, that's ok too. It's all a learning process!
Lauren C.