1 HOURS AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

16 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

17 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

Dress like your favorite Katy Perry

We totally love all of Katy Perry’s kooky outfits that she rocks at concerts, but it’s also nice to know she has a more ‘normal’ style she saves...

My favorite Katy Perry look is honestly her outrageous concert outfits. They're so over-the-top.

by supersingershannon on 7/5/2012 8:03:50 PM

I want to see that movie so bad! I love the first and third one! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/5/2012 7:19:53 PM

mod mod mod okay this might seem stupid but how can I stop falling asleep during movies . It really bugs me and my friends always make fun of me for it . Thank you !!!

Hey chica! Try having a cold glass of water next to you when you watch a movie.  Whenever you feel like you're drifting off, take a sip.  The coldness of the water will wake you up a little!  xoxo

Kate G.

by auslly123 on 7/5/2012 3:43:44 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/5/2012 1:48:56 PM

MODMODMOD: My sister says that you CAN go swimming on your period because water makes it stop. Is that true? Im afraid to try it

Hey girlie!  Sometimes your period may seem lighter while you're in the water, but it doesn't stop.  Plus, the minute you get out of the water, it'll go back to being as heavy as before!  Sorry.  xoxo

Kate G.

by TeamAlice33 on 7/5/2012 1:23:55 PM

MOD MOD
if u have a heavy period, is there anyway you can go swimming without using tampons? i am not allowed to...

Hey girl!  Unfortunately, pads and pantyliners fill up with ANY liquid, so getting into the pool with one on will make them fill with water and pretty pointless for your period.  Tampons are the only way to keep your period from leaking onto your bathing suit.  xoxo

Kate G.

by colorqueen101 on 7/5/2012 1:08:05 PM

I would wear the 3rd one. So cute! I want to see her movie SO FREAKING BAD!!!! I know it's amazing.

by Princess Keziyah on 7/5/2012 12:22:03 PM

Why would ANYONE want to dress like katy perry. She never looks good and that's the truth. I honestly don't get why people love her so much. I don't think her music is that good. Her voice isn't that great and the way she presents herself sometimes is disgusting. She wears some SUPER inappropriate stuff.

by Icecreamluver on 7/5/2012 11:46:06 AM

I'm sorry but why would you want to wear this?

by topchef88 on 7/5/2012 10:41:38 AM