2 HOURS AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

5 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

6 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

Dress like your favorite Katy Perry

We totally love all of Katy Perry’s kooky outfits that she rocks at concerts, but it’s also nice to know she has a more ‘normal’ style she saves...

OMG I found an app that lets you try on Katy's outfits!! riffed.it/#/challenge/1

by kpfan2012 on 9/27/2012 9:28:34 PM

OMG I found an app so you can try on Katy's outfits!! http://riffed.it/#/challenge/1

by kpfan2012 on 9/27/2012 9:28:00 PM

There was a guy dressed as a hot dog in the movie. My friend told me.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 9/1/2012 9:45:01 PM

I really like Katy Perry. I saw the movie and it was amazing! Her songs are so catchy.

by <3HungerGames on 8/15/2012 7:52:37 PM

MODMODMOD!
I may be an extra but they need some clothing measurements and sizes! What do I do for the following?!
Waist:
Inseam:
Jacket:
Neck:
Sleeve:
Dress:
Hat:
Thanks C:

Hey girl,

Ask your mom or another family member to help you with the measuring to make sure you get the numbers right -- you don't want to end up with stuff that doesn't fit!

Meghan D.

by LemonLime18 on 8/3/2012 6:05:05 PM

I saw the movie this weekend and i loved it! I love her hair her outfits and her music. She's an individual and not afraid to show it.

by bsc98 on 7/17/2012 9:51:31 AM

OMG!!! I just LOVE Katy perry! I just love her! I love her songs, outfits and just everything about her! And her NEW hit song "wide awake" is an AMAZING song!
<3 LOVE U KATY PERRY!!! 💋

by twilight1001 on 7/9/2012 9:20:33 PM

may2030- i think that Katy Perry is a good role model because she never gave up and look at her now! Plus she really is a very nice and down to earth person. She just likes to be weird tooSmile

by Alykat18 on 7/9/2012 4:03:55 PM

Yeah, she is really not a good role model because really, her songs are pretty nasty... Frown

by may2030 on 7/8/2012 12:17:52 PM

Watched the movie!

by radiogirl on 7/7/2012 2:51:25 PM

I love the flirty fresh. and i can't wait to see her movie!!! I just hope it's as good as it looks Smile

by cats-r-the-best on 7/7/2012 1:41:55 PM

My favorite Katy Perry look's Lots of Lace.

by otter77 on 7/6/2012 9:47:02 PM

I LOVE the lace! I really want to see the movie!Laughing If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 7:44:06 AM

i don't think she's a good role model or a great person! She was actually a christian singer, and she's not christian anymore.

by forever21.love on 7/6/2012 12:20:12 AM

OMG!! I love the 3rd and 4rth caz they're both pink and blue or a type of pink and blue! Laughing Nice! ;]

by Susmita24 on 7/5/2012 11:15:56 PM

Omg! I went to go see this movie today!<333 It was sooo amazing! I loved it!!!(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 7/5/2012 11:08:25 PM

The Fashion Queens
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ★
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★

My club's title says it all. I'm a fashion queen. And you can be too! I've given fashion advice to all my buds. Such as which type of clothing fits their body shape to what color they should wear to make their eyes pop! Fashion doesn't just mean cute clothes, though. There's also jewelry, makeup, and hair! Get fashion advice speedy quick right here and now by girls who are around your age!

by Effervescent on 7/5/2012 10:36:02 PM

She is so inspiring! Smile I luv her!

by rachelnrocks on 7/5/2012 10:16:24 PM

i saw that movie today!!!!!! it was great i recommend it for all katy perry fans!

by semohio on 7/5/2012 9:55:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I've been with my BF for about 10 months now. He's perfect: he complements me when I'm down, makes me little hearts, paintings, and sweet notes "just cuz", makes me fell like I can tell him everything, he tells me everything, gives me food, doesn't let me lift a finger ever, and respects me always. For these reasons and more, I think I love him. I'm only 13, and I know that love is a strong word, but I really feel like this is true and real. Should I wait to be in love? Is it possible for a 13 year-old to feel love, or am I too young? PLEASE HELP FIGURE THIS OUT, PLEASE!!!!

Hey girlie,

I think it's totally possible for a 13 year old to feel love and to understand what it is! You can't really tell yourself NOT to be in love, or to force yourself to wait, but I think it's always smart to be realistic about a situation. Enjoy the feeling of being with someone you care about so much - and don't take the relationship too seriously. Be honest with yourself and admit that growing up is hard, so it's also possible that you both might grow up and grow apart. But don't focus on that. Just focus on being in the moment and enjoying getting to know him better, spending time with him, etc. If love comes out of that, then you should consider yourself really lucky that you found it so early Smile And if it doesn't work out, that's ok too. It's all a learning process!
Lauren C.

by squizzcute on 7/5/2012 9:39:43 PM

My favorite Katy Perry look is honestly her outrageous concert outfits. They're so over-the-top.

by supersingershannon on 7/5/2012 8:03:50 PM

I want to see that movie so bad! I love the first and third one! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/5/2012 7:19:53 PM

mod mod mod okay this might seem stupid but how can I stop falling asleep during movies . It really bugs me and my friends always make fun of me for it . Thank you !!!

Hey chica! Try having a cold glass of water next to you when you watch a movie.  Whenever you feel like you're drifting off, take a sip.  The coldness of the water will wake you up a little!  xoxo

Kate G.

by auslly123 on 7/5/2012 3:43:44 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/5/2012 1:48:56 PM

MODMODMOD: My sister says that you CAN go swimming on your period because water makes it stop. Is that true? Im afraid to try it

Hey girlie!  Sometimes your period may seem lighter while you're in the water, but it doesn't stop.  Plus, the minute you get out of the water, it'll go back to being as heavy as before!  Sorry.  xoxo

Kate G.

by TeamAlice33 on 7/5/2012 1:23:55 PM

MOD MOD
if u have a heavy period, is there anyway you can go swimming without using tampons? i am not allowed to...

Hey girl!  Unfortunately, pads and pantyliners fill up with ANY liquid, so getting into the pool with one on will make them fill with water and pretty pointless for your period.  Tampons are the only way to keep your period from leaking onto your bathing suit.  xoxo

Kate G.

by colorqueen101 on 7/5/2012 1:08:05 PM

I would wear the 3rd one. So cute! I want to see her movie SO FREAKING BAD!!!! I know it's amazing.

by Princess Keziyah on 7/5/2012 12:22:03 PM

Why would ANYONE want to dress like katy perry. She never looks good and that's the truth. I honestly don't get why people love her so much. I don't think her music is that good. Her voice isn't that great and the way she presents herself sometimes is disgusting. She wears some SUPER inappropriate stuff.

by Icecreamluver on 7/5/2012 11:46:06 AM

I'm sorry but why would you want to wear this?

by topchef88 on 7/5/2012 10:41:38 AM

I REALLY want to see her movie! P.S First comment! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 7/5/2012 10:03:53 AM

So cool! I love katy perry!

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!