11 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

14 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: Itsy bitsy patterned bikini

I’ve searched high and low for a sweet swimsuit this season—even starting as far back as March, when we began getting in mountains of suits in our...

my mom wont let me wear a bikini till im like 16 and im almost 14 now, i feel like a little kid when i wear tankinis even if it looks like an older kid swimsuit. shes just concerned that guys will look at me more and ive tried convincing her its fine but she wont give in! HELP!

Hey chica!  Your mom's rules have to be followed.  Why not try a cute one piece?  They can look super sophisticated, so you won't feel like a little kid!  xoxo

Kate G.

by i<3onedirection77 on 7/17/2012 10:14:58 AM

Please join my club Love Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 7/13/2012 12:00:11 AM

Thats a gotta have bikini maybe I will buy it!!So cute!haha

by gleerules101 on 7/12/2012 11:59:41 PM

I love it, great choice, Ed.!
Now I want to go get a new swim suit.

by luckykel on 7/9/2012 11:20:49 PM

Meh.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/8/2012 10:05:47 PM

I saw this tank top, its ripped at the back, i really wanna buy it but i'm afraid of showing to much skin! is there anything i could maybe wear underneath?

Hey girl, you could wear a "bandeau." Those are really big now and are meant to cover up your bra so they don't show. Or, you could just stick to wearing it over a bathingsuit?

lauren r.

by live.laugh.guitr on 7/8/2012 6:15:56 AM

I start hs this year and we wear uniforms!
all the caki's i hav makes me look like I hav a diaper butt!
wat should i do to actually look good for school this year?
thx

Hey girl,

If it's a uniform, the good news is that everyone else will look that way, too! Try accessorizing with dress code appropriate touches, like cute shoes or a headband. That way, you'll draw attention away from the uniform and still look cute!

Meghan D.

by Makeup Artist #1 on 7/6/2012 10:54:16 PM

I love this! It's so adorable!

by Acutiebookworm on 7/6/2012 8:32:18 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I havn't gotten my period ever yet, but my doctor predicted that it is coming this summer. I go to camp every day, and I don't want to bleed all over my pants! I heard that your first period there is hardly any blood. Is that true? I hope so. I heard that it is only a little bit the first time and that it won't show through. Is that true? I don't want anyone to see it!!!

Hey girl, well every body is different. Most hardly have any blood, luckily. Usually you can tell when your period comes because you'll have cramps, then you'll know to go into the bathroom and check real quick just to be safe!

lauren r.

by soccerbeagle98 on 7/6/2012 6:59:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My mom wont let me wear like short shorts like they either have to be down to my thumb or middle finger when i hold my hands down by my side, where can i find cute shorts in like fun colors and some denim ones that are pretty cheap and meet my moms requirments? Thanks a bunch!!
XOXO

Hey girl, I would try department stores near you like Macy's, JC Penny's etc. They have everything! Target actually has a great selection. Definitely look there.

lauren r.