10 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

12 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

13 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

GL's favorite patriotic reads

Happy 4th of July, babes! But after the celebrations end, how do you spend your post-Independence Day boredom? Keep that patriotism going and curl up with one of...

My favorite patriotic read are the Dear America books. If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 7:35:55 AM

I love the Dear America books! I love how they all have different personalities, lives, etc.

by gobigorange on 7/5/2012 1:49:26 AM

Mod mod mod
So my school has summer reading assigned with projects. 2 books and 4 projects. I could probobly finish that within three weeks maybe less, but once you go back to school you have to take a test on each book. I dont want to forget the info in the books so what should I do? Take notes? And if I go back on August 15 when do you think I should start? Sorry this is so long. Thanks xoxo

Hey girlie!

Taking notes is a great idea! I suggest taking some in the margins of the book itself, or you can write in a notebook, but make sure to record what page or chapter you are talking about. Doing the projects will help keep that info in your mind as well! When you're done everything, go back and skim the book and study your notes, and you should be just fine. I would start the books and projects whenever you can, because you never know what could happen (something could come up that makes the projects take longer). Good luck!!
Kelly G.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 7/4/2012 1:18:31 PM

The first 3 sound really good Smile

by fallsb-ball on 7/4/2012 11:50:14 AM

I love the book "How I Found the Strong". It isn't exactly patriotic, but it does have to do with the Civil War, so close enough haha.

by gigglez77 on 7/4/2012 10:00:27 AM

O - M - I - G - O - S - H !!!
I LOVE the book '' The Secret War'' it is SO good - kind of sad, but really good!!! You NEED to read The Secret War.

by Sarah510 on 7/4/2012 8:19:36 AM