12 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

12 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

15 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

'Fess Up: Are you too picky when it comes to guys?

My relationships never last long. I’ve never been dumped—I always dump my BFs. Two weeks is the longest I’ve had a boyfriend. I’m too picky and expect...

Mod Mod Mod
I have a huge problem!ok so there is these three guys that are good friends,one is my BGF and possibly the love of my life he likes me but he has a gf,then theres his friend that i sorta have a crush on and he likes me back,lastly theres their other friend that likes me but i dont like him.well yesterday was 4th of july nd was hanging out with the guy i dont like but i got caught up in the fireworks nd we ended up kissing.Now the guy i like is super upset and my BGF is telling the guy i kissed to forget about him and go for me.thats exactly what hes doing to cuz he keeps begging me to go out with him but i like the guy thats upset and actually love my BGF! please help i now i messed up BIG time!

Hey girl,

Eek, this is one of the dangers of being so involved in a group of friends - being close friends, having crushes on them, etc. can get sticky because they all talk and they're all watching each other's moves. The best thing to do is just be honest here. Speak one-on-one with each of them - first, the guy you kissed. Tell him the honest truth, that you got caught up in the moment and you think he is an amazing friend, but you would be better staying friends than anything else. Apologize and ask him if he can put it behind him so you can be friends again. Next with your BGF, tell him you appreciate him getting involved and looking out for his friends, but you don't like his friend "like that" so you really don't want your BGF pushing him toward you, making him think he has a shot. Be frank with him and ask him if he could stop encouraging him so he doesn't get even more hurt. Lastly, the guy you really like - the obvious thing to do might make you a little nervous, but here it is: tell him yes, the kiss did happen. You aren't proud of it, but you're not going to deny it. But then tell him you see that guy as a friend - a great friend, but just a friend. And here is your moment - tell him how you really feel about him. Tell him you know he has a GF, but that's how you feel. If he loves his GF, then he doesn't get the right to be upset about the choices YOU make in your love life. But if he really cares about you and wants to make something of it - then his opinion really matters. I think this is an opportunity for you to lay those options out on the table for him and see how it goes <3
Lauren C.

by Grdogs on 7/5/2012 5:39:54 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!
I really like my step-brother's best friend. My brother is only five months older than me (we're both 14), but half of the time he reffers to me as his "little sister". His best friend is only a month older than me, but I'm afraid he won't like me back because I'm Danny's little sister. I'm not a very shy person, and sometimes I'll hang out with the both of them (like when they had a sleepover, they needed someone to help them with prank calls, and then after that we all watched the X-Games). But I just really don't know how to get out of the "Little Sister Zone"! Help?!?! Thanks!

Hey girl!  As long as you're hanging out with them, he probably sees you as a friend, too!  He may be hesitant to date you because he's friends with your step-brother, but if you really want to go for it, tell him! xoxo

Kate G.

by whycantibeaninjaturtletoo on 7/5/2012 1:45:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Ok soo wen I waz hangin out wid my bff nd her bf my ex all those emotions I tried soo hard to get rid of came back with one laugh and he said he'd brake up wid her for me but I don't wanna hurt her we've been friends since kindergarden

Hey girl!  No boy is worth ditching your bestie!  Don't tell her about what he said and try not to spend time with him, this boy sounds like bad news for you!  Look for a new guy who makes you feel just as good as this one without all of the BFF drama. Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by DD36219 on 7/5/2012 1:29:16 PM

I don't really have a say with guys haha. Please come check out my advice queen page. I really really love helping everyone out and I will try to help with anything. Come check out my profile and don't be afraid to ask!

by topchef88 on 7/5/2012 1:20:47 PM

mod mod mod
ok so my bf and i broke up 2 weeks ago and im really sad and miss him like crazy! what should i do, ive been trying to get over him but its really hard. any help?

Hey girl!  That really hurts, I'm sure.  Breakups are tough but I promise it will get better.  The best thing to do in this situation is to distract yourself,  constantly obsessing over your ex will only make you miss him more.  Make sure to hang out with friends and family that will support you if you want to talk about it, but also make you have some fun!  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by haileygab on 7/5/2012 2:10:32 AM

I'm not picky when it comes to guys.

by Princess Keziyah on 7/4/2012 12:38:28 PM

I have started running this summer but lately it has been really hot and I can't go outside. I usually don't run in the evenings because I get side cramps from my dinner, and I hate running on a treadmill because it hurts my knees. Besides running in the morning, is there anything else I can do to stay in shape for running? Thanks in advance Smile

Hey babe, that's great that you're getting into running! And it is definitely a challenge to keep up the exercise when it's a billion degrees outside. Besides running in the morning, you can try shadier routes during the day and just run 30 seconds to a minute slower than usual. Or you can do some cross training and mix things up by going biking or swimming. Swimming is one of the best ways to work out your entire bod, and it is surprisingly hard. So keep up the good work, sistah, and don't let this heat get ya down!
Carrie R.

by fallsb-ball on 7/4/2012 12:12:51 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
I got my period today. It's not the first time. But, anyways, I hate to have red on Red white and blue day! Is there anyway to make my period go away faster or to make the cramps more bearable? Thanks!

Hey girl, unfortunately, periods just always seem to come at the most inconvenient times. There's not really anything that'll make it go away faster. For the cramps, (aside from taking meds) just make sure that you're getting active today because moving around will actually make them not as bad. And the good part of having your period on a holiday is that there will be lots of things that'll distract you from your cramps. Sometimes all ya need is an activity to take your mind off the pain, and then you'll find that it just goes away.
Carrie R.

by ziirnn on 7/4/2012 11:28:39 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! Please help! My mom just waxed my upper lip and now it's really red. The kit we used came with an aloe lotion to put on after, and I did. It's been about 20 minutes and it is still beat red. My mom says it will be gone by tomorrow, but my BGF is coming over in an hour and I don't want to explain that I had a mustache! What should I do? The aloe lotion was applied about 15 minutes ago, but I'm still really red. Should I apply cool water to the area, or use some sort of lotion? It's really embarrasing! Thanks.

Hey babe, sorry waxing has caused you such problems. A cool compress is a good idea. And then you'll just have to wait for the redness to fade. It should go away soon. Just try not to touch the area with your hands and don't put any makeup on it today. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by soccerbeagle98 on 7/4/2012 10:24:16 AM

I'm so picky when it comes to guys!!!

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!