AN HOUR AGO Sporty style goes chic! Spy these 9 stylish outfits from @OfficialNFLShop + tell us your fave to win: http://t.co/fHbN6y7YNM #GLfashion

1 HOURS AGO Yay, good idea :) RT @amandacb__: I'm about to get subscribed to @girlslifemag 💛💙💜💚❤️

2 HOURS AGO #BookClub: These fab fall reads are guaranteed to get you psyched for autumn activities (hello, Friday night football games!):...

COMMENTS

Rock the Fourth: What to wear to look totally hot in the holiday heat

Ah, finally. The best summer holiday is here…and so is the heat! Instead of just sitting around to watch the fireworks, show off your patriotism! Celebrate this...

MODMODMODMOD
Okay ai I just got back from camp and I have all of these requests from these boys who I never talk to and who I think are like really weird. Should I decline the requests if I'm like not friends with them at all?? It kinda makes me feel bad but I'm not friends with them.

Hey girl,

The great thing about social networks is that you're in control, so if you don't want to talk to someone, you don't have to. That's why it asks!

Meghan D.

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 7/6/2012 8:53:26 PM

im sorry to bother you with SOOO many questions but... i have alot.
1. its july and the air conditioner in my house is broke. and we only have TWO fans. my mom uses one, and me and my THREE brothers have to share the other. what do i do?
2. im going to my physical on aug 13. im embarassed to go on the scale with my family whaching cuz i weigh well, ! :''( and i cant stand when they put my hand up my shirt. plus it might be a dude.... that i will not do..
3. my mom said as soon as i get my period i have to geta pelvic exam. i thought that wasnt until you were 18! she got her period at 16. when will i?
thx! ~Ryleigh

Hey girl!  We have lots of ideas on how to keep cool here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/22/6-ways-to-keep-cool-you-havent-thought-of-yet.aspx.  Don't worry about your physical, you are growing and so your weight is probably healthy, and you can ask the doctor to weigh you away from your fam.  Even if the doctor is male, checking your chest is part of his job, so he isn't going to be gross about it, it's no big deal for him.  Let him know if you're uncomfortable and see if a female doctor can examine you if it's really a big line for you.  Your doctor can tell you when you'll get your period, but you'd have to be examined for that.  You can talk to your doctor at your physical about when getting a pelvic exam is necessary and share that info with your mom! xoxo

Kate G.

by red716 on 7/5/2012 3:50:22 PM

The last one is definitely the best. Please come ask me for advice and help! I really love helping you all out! I have an advice queen page too so just come to my profile! I'm here for you Smile

by topchef88 on 7/5/2012 1:08:47 PM

Is it true that quitting Dairy products clears up your acne on your face? I take a calcium and Vitamin D supplement so I wouldn't have to worry about a vitamin deficiency.

Hey girl,

Yep! Sugar and dairy can cause acne, so cutting out dairy will clear up your skin with time.
Kelly G.

by svds on 7/4/2012 3:32:14 PM

I am wearing a red, white and blue tank top that say USA on it. A flag pin that is shaped like a heart. Dark blue shorts and a long red heart necklace.

by 15hayhay on 7/4/2012 1:54:17 PM

I really love the last outfit!! It's soo cute!

by 15hayhay on 7/4/2012 1:50:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so my family and I are going on a summer vacation trip to Niagra Falls. I have no idea what makeup or clothes or shoes to pack! Any ideas? Thanks so much!!!

Hey babe,

First thing to do would be to Google the weather! See what the temps are gonna be like so you know how to dress. I would probably pack shorts, capris, a cute sundress, tanks, etc. But, remember that in Niagara Falls you will prob get wet, so take a rain parka (or buy one there). Bring along some waterproof mascara and shoes that you don't mind getting wet! Have fun!

Kelly G.

by smiles48 on 7/4/2012 1:02:30 PM

Cute outfits!

by fallsb-ball on 7/4/2012 12:07:10 PM

mod mod mod. i'm going to a 4 of july party today and i will be swimming. i wanted to try using a leave-in conditioner to keep the chlorine from damaging my hair too much but i don't have leave-in conditioner and was wondering if i could use regular conditioner?

Hey girl, go ahead and use your regular conditioner. Then after you swim, use some shampoo that's specifically designed for getting chlorine out.
Carrie R.

by crayongirl on 7/4/2012 10:32:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Im going on a month long vacation to south america. I have no idea of what to pack. It's always 100+ degrees where we're going. So what kind of beauty stuff should i pack? Also we're going to the beach(a lot), seeing mayan ruins, and going into the city, but also hangng out. What clothes should i bring? And what kind of shoes. Thanks!

Hey girl, that sounds like a trip that you'll wanna pack light for. For beauty stuff, bring as little as possible. You're gonna be pilin' on the sunscreen, so definitely bring a good face cleanser. And for clothes, bring comfy, light stuff. Think lots of tanks and jean shorts. Bring some sporty shorts that'll dry fast, too. Also, you'll want some good shades and a hat. And for shoes, bring a variety - comfy sneakers and a few different pairs of sandals and flip flops. Have a great time!
Carrie R.