2 HOURS AGO 6 first date no-nos: http://t.co/AspBhgB7FF

14 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

17 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

COMMENTS

Roundup: 5 beyond-cute summer sandals under $40

Ah, summer: trips to the beach, lazy days, breezy outfits and adorable summer shoes! From drab ‘n’ dull flip-flops to beyond basic flats, sometimes a chica needs...

I really like the pink ones, but the other ones just aren't practical for me because I like to run around and play in the sun.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/8/2012 10:02:57 PM

Mod Mod Mod Smile
I always have trouble with people copying me. My mom says it's the highest form of flattery, but it's gotten to the point where I basically have CLONES of me around school! I get caramel highlights, the next week, six other girls get them. I wear a maxi dress to the end of the year party, eight other girls post pics of FB of "the cutest maxi dress I just bought!". Everyone looks to me as a trendsetter of some sort, but I just see it as annoying. I change my look up as often as possible. I even got red and blue extensions for a Fourth of July picnic, and now girls in my grade are all wearing colored extensions!!! What should I do?!?!

Hey girlie,

It sounds like you are a total trendsetter, and your mom is right -- you should be flattered! It's also possible that other girls follow the same magazines, websites and blogs as you and were planning trends similar to yours, even if it seems like you had them first. Embrace your fashionable skills and don't be afraid to play stylist if someone asks you for advice!

Meghan D.

by whycantibeaninjaturtletoo on 7/6/2012 9:38:16 PM

These all are really cute and reasonably priced. I like the pink ones!Laughing If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 12:08:38 PM

I saw someone wearing the Go Gladiator ones but in a crocodile print and they look a bit weird in my opinion, but that's just me

by cookiemonstah123 on 7/6/2012 7:06:34 AM

i like the long gladiator ones. they rock but i'd prob never wear them Frown

by loppyears12 on 7/6/2012 12:39:52 AM

The Fashion Queens
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ★
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★

My club's title says it all. I'm a fashion queen. And you can be too! I've given fashion advice to all my buds. Such as which type of clothing fits their body shape to what color they should wear to make their eyes pop! Fashion doesn't just mean cute clothes, though. There's also jewelry, makeup, and hair! Get fashion advice speedy quick right here and now by girls who are around your age!

by Effervescent on 7/5/2012 10:33:34 PM

so im going to atlanta later this month and the flight is only like 2-3 hours. a few questions..What should i bring on my carry-on? Should i wear make-up? if so what? what should i wear to keep cool? but i will bring a light jacket. ive never flown and i will be by myself no adult!! any tips?1 thnx soo much!

Hey girlie,

If you usually wear makeup and you like it (it makes you feel more put together or more confident), totally bring some in your suitcase. Don't bring any in your carry on because then you can avoid worrying about the whole plastic baggie/bottle/ounces rules, so do your makeup before you leave - keep it natural and spice up your look with a little lip gloss, which is easy and will last for a couple hours. Dress comfy but also presentable, because it'll make you feel more confident - a pair of skinny jeans, easy shoes (like ballet flats or flip flops) since you'll have to take them off at security, and a lightweight tee. As for your carry on, keep it light: bring a magazine or two, your iPod, your phone, your wallet, your ticket (duh!), a pad just in case, a light sweater in case it's chilly in the plane, and something comfy (a stuffed animal, a neck pillow) to comfort you a little since flying can be stressful. (Not that it will for you - for example I looove flying, but since you've never flown before, ya never know.) Then buy a water bottle after you go through security so you can stay hydrated during the flight. Stay calm and you will be absolutely fine! Smile
Lauren C.

by dancer8608 on 7/5/2012 9:01:42 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Hey, I'm gonna see a play with my friends really soon! We're going at ten in the morning, and it's sorta likely we could be some of the youngest there. (We have our parents permission of course!) And, I don't wanna dress up, because I don't really have any sundresses, or anything. (Sorta a tomboy) but I know I need to wear someday slightly nicer than everyday clothes. It's gonna be hot out is all I know. What should I wear? What should I do for hair, and maybe a little bit of make-up since I have to dress nicer.....Smile?
Thanks in advance!

Hey girlie,

Since it's going to be hot, keep things simple. Go for a pair of skinny jeans and flats/sandals. Throw your hair up in a ponytail and keep your makeup natural, with maybe a hint of a tinted lip gloss. As for your shirt, choose something a little nicer than normal - not a tank top or tee shirt. But a sleeveless blouse could be really cute - and keep ya cool!
Lauren C.

by MidnightMockingbird on 7/5/2012 8:20:49 PM

I like the pedal one. It's sweet and simple but still totally fab! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/5/2012 7:21:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I'm wondering what colored tops look best with black cotton short shorts. I usually just get a pair of white shorts for the summer, but this year I got both. However, I'm getting a lot more use out of the white pair because I always think my outfits look better with them than the black pair. Thanks so much!

Hey girlie,

White is a great light, airy color for summer, but black can also be a good and different look! I love wearing light neutrals with black shorts in the summer: think a breezy white tank top with a light cream cardigan over top (and some long necklaces to accessorize). A white eyelet baby doll top would also work. A simple tank top in light tan, light gray, or dusty pink would work. Even a light wash denim button down would be really cute!
Lauren C.