2 HOURS AGO Get so-pretty Homecoming hair without the salon!: http://t.co/fRGFJyeRem

3 HOURS AGO Do guys like girls who wear makeup? http://t.co/6KjYr0Sxnk

3 HOURS AGO Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!: http://t.co/cZd847v8uS

COMMENTS

That's what makes you crushable

Every time I saw my crush, I flipped. My friends said he like me back, but I wasn't sure. On the bus he sat behind me...

lucky girl!

by BubblyBallerina on 8/11/2012 12:18:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please reply ASAP!! It seems like I have NO confidence whatsoever! I pitch in softball games and seem to do pretty good until I throw the worst pitch of the game! That just seems like an insult to me. Then I call time and ask if I can stop pitching! Normally I don't do that, but now it's becoming a habit! What do I do to think more positive?

Hey girl! Make sure you take a deep breath before you pitch.  As long as you've practiced as much as you can and know what you're doing, you'll be confident.  Remember- softball is a team sport, so your coach wants to make sure everyone is playing at their best for the team.  It might be a bummer to have to be taken out of a game, but the fact that you go to pitch at all should keep you positive! xoxo

Kate G.

by savlove123 on 8/3/2012 11:13:59 AM

How do I send a post or something if there's a way it could end up a headline thing or sumthin?

by cousin11 on 7/27/2012 12:28:05 AM

1. Think of your crush.
2. Make a hand heart.
3. Kiss it.
4. Put it over your real heart.
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out. YAY! <3
6. This only works if you post this on your favorite article.

I HOPE THIS WORKS

by FtLouie on 7/21/2012 10:42:25 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put it where the real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article

by maggie183 on 7/17/2012 2:24:30 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!
Okay, so, my BGF and i are almost out of the friend zone and i think he is trying to kiss me but i always turn him down.. only because i don't know how to kiss and when the right time is! PLEASE REPLY ASAP!!

Hey girl,

Check this out - it's my fave kissing guide!

The important thing is to relax and go with the flow. There isn't going to be a big alarm that goes off when it's the "right time" - you kinda just have to go with your gut <3
Lauren C.

by MomoChick321 on 7/12/2012 9:02:42 PM

that is so cute! that girl has it made! He sweet, and a boy directioner!

by gumdrops321 on 7/11/2012 7:57:57 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I really like this guy and all of my friends know but I get REALLY nervous around him. I really want him to know how I feel but if he doesn't like me than it would be SO awkward between us. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

It's natural to get shy around the guy you like. Why don't you try hanging out in a group of friends? That way, you've got your buds to keep you comfortable but you're still in a setting to spend some time and get to know your crush. Try to get yourself to be comfortable hanging out with him, and when you've nailed that confidence, then you can tell him how you feel and be sure of yourself.
Kelly G.

by hbgirl2001 on 7/11/2012 1:03:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
K so there's this guy,lets call him Q.So i had been crushing on Q 4 a while and my friends said we would look cute as a couple. Then one of my other friends told me Q liked me back and he was going to ask me out on field day at school and he did but i wasnt sure if it was a real date or not.But in middle school Q got put in a different "team" than mine.Than he moved away!I miss him like crazy and i never got his phone number or anything!!i'm sorta crushing on this other guy now but i still miss Q!!What do i do? srry it was long,but plz help!! Frown

Hey girl!

Hmm, this is tricky. Do you know anyone who was close with Q? If so, you could get his number and send him a nice text to ask how he's doing. It sounds to me like you and Q are in two separate worlds now, and it might be time to move on...but there's nothing wrong with chattin' him up a little and asking about his new school, etc. Do a little hunting but don't get too down if you can't find him. You have a new guy in your life (how exciting)! Go get your flirt on girl!

Catherine C.

by sarah <3 on 7/9/2012 1:13:59 PM

so I have had a boyfriend for a year and a half and I love him to dealth, but lately it seems like we are drifting apart almost to say. We are becoming a boring couple, we don't do anything special, we say I love you and kiss. How do I make our relationship more special and last for a long time?

As you grow up, you're going to drift apart. It is almost inevitable. But i suggest you make things special again by trying to go on new adventurous dates and get to know each other better. I know you probably already now each other well...but try and learn new things. Do new exciting things together. That will help you grow back together if you have exciting moments together more often. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.