12 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

13 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

13 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Totally Ab-sessed: Your favorite six pack workouts

When we asked GL readers to spill their favorite gut-busters, the response was overwhelming. You girls love to torch those tummies—here are your best-ever moves for getting...

Try dancing along to any beyonce music video. She is always moving. I recommend love on top and single ladies, because they are so upbeat and fun

by fashionista997 on 3/13/2013 6:42:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!
after I do crunches or sit ups my neck hurts. Is this normal? If not, what am I doing wrong?

Crunches shouldn't hurt your neck. Make sure that you're using your abdominal muscles to pull you up instead of your back or neck. Cross your arms over your chest instead of putting them behind your head to relieve some pressure from your neck.

Lauren T.

by fashionista997 on 3/3/2013 5:32:48 PM

no matter what i do my stomach fat wont go away its driving me insain!! why?

by popgirl79 on 1/2/2013 7:46:03 PM

What are some other good workouts for your abs besides these?

Hey girl, there are tons of different workouts available, and different ones work for different people. Try taking a look at our list of workouts here: http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by VictoriaBieberz on 9/17/2012 7:29:06 PM

I think this is really good for me to try out!

by AquaDragon on 8/26/2012 7:29:18 PM

hey girls life!!
when we go swimming at school i always notice the boys staring at all the girls and and talking to one another about us! im not sure why it is, is it that there making of our body shape? i need hellppp

by cool_chrissy on 8/23/2012 8:30:33 PM

I REALLY WANT TO TONE MY STOMACH SO DO QUITE A LOT OF EXERCISES TO TONE MY TUMMY!! SO THE OTHER DAY I DID ABOUT 90 SIT UPS AND NOW MY TUMMYS SORE WHAT SHOULD I DO? OR IS THERE ANYTHING I NEED TO DO TO HELP THE PAIN? THANK YOU GIRLS LIFE!!!

by cool_chrissy on 8/23/2012 8:23:44 PM

I started working out, focusing on my legs, tying to get them toned. But I just gained muscle and now my legs are way bigger than before. I run a mile everyday with a small incline on my tread mill. Is that why? How do I get them slim again? Thank you

Hey girlie,

You built muscle down there and made your legs strong, so that's why! Try to swap out half your cardio each week with an activity to help your muscles get long and lean. Pilates is PERF for that! Smile

Lauren C.

by highschool1 on 8/17/2012 12:59:01 AM

Mod
I am working on getting a little more fit. I am not pretty skinny but I have very little muscle. When I wear skinny near I get a fat hanging out the top of my jeans, it looks really gross and I've tried buying bigger sized jeans but the problem wasn't fixed, is there anything else I could try?

Hey girl--

Drink more water and avoid salty food to banish bloat that may be causing the issue. We can't control where we store our fat but why not trying the workout on this post to tone up a bit?

good luck!
simone s.

by cookie99 on 8/14/2012 3:19:52 PM

i wanna lose some weight before i start school.i need some help with the belly area.i do crunches but they dont seem to work.i play basketball so im active but i never really see a difference.plzz help

Hey girlie! Crunches only tone, they don't actually burn fat.  The only way to burn fat is to get your heart rate up with some cardio.  Try going for a run or something else that gets your breathing hard and sweating.  There's also no way to target WHERE you'll lose weight, so your belly might not be the first place to lose weight when you work out.  xoxo

Kate G.