8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

10 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

11 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Totally Ab-sessed: Your favorite six pack workouts

When we asked GL readers to spill their favorite gut-busters, the response was overwhelming. You girls love to torch those tummies—here are your best-ever moves for getting...

Is my weight and measurments in my range? I am 13 height- 4'9 weight-((measurements edited by mod)) Thanks. Plus is it weird to b so short with my ugh shape? Thanks and Love ya all Smile

Hey girl,

If you have questions about the average weight for your height/frame and are concerned about being healthy, you should talk to your doctor and ask all your questions to him/her! We're not qualified to tell you if you're "normal" or not - only a professional, aka a doctor, can tell you that Smile
Lauren C.

by kenzielynn on 7/29/2012 11:40:59 PM

Join a swim team!!!! Iv never had fat on my abs and its jistcuz of my daily work outs!!!! It works plus swimming is a awesome and fun sport!!!! Go Nathan and Dana!!!! Lol

by kenzielynn on 7/29/2012 11:36:59 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!Well I'm Twelve and I have a pear shape kind of. I need to loose weight in thights, butt and tummy any advice would be also me.

Hey girl,

Check out our Workouts section for tons of great workouts that target all sorts of areas. Pick the ones that work best for you!
Lauren C.

by resse12 on 7/29/2012 10:22:45 PM

okay soo heres the deal: all the girls at my school are rlly skinny and im like a balloon! i think ima hourglass shape though cause i DO have some curves. I feel rlly fat so i want to try to lose weight by the time i go back to school in september. I need to know some fast, effectiv ways to loose weight on my....1.THIGHS!!!......2.tumy..........3.arms.
i also need to know some healthy eating habbits and recipies because i love chips and chocolat and stuff but its making me really fat! please help!

Hey girl!

Here are links to some GL articles that have workouts specifically for those problem areas"

For recipes, check out any of the recipes here: Recipes. There are even some recipes for sweets (like cupcakes or cookies) that are still yummy but not as calorie-high as a normal sweet treat. Good luck!
Kelly G.

by TikiPower(; on 7/25/2012 9:08:38 AM

Mod mod mod!
OK so im not in shape, at all. But in may I am doing a mini marathon (13.1 miles) and i am also doing a 5k mudrun. I need some training tips. Got any?

Helen S.

by Angel07 on 7/23/2012 5:49:37 PM

I'm working out well and everything but I can never control my eating. I get hungry very easily. Does anyone else feel this way?

by jellyfish1999 on 7/19/2012 6:22:09 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I dont do any sports, except I might start gymnastics in septemeber/october. I want to be in shape,but im having trouble excercising without playing a sport. I want a bikini bod by the end of the summer. My summer ends later than most peoples, it ends in september, so i have some time. Any ideas on good workouts?
P.S. I love these and ill give them a try, but aside from them.

Hey girl! Check out this page for oodles of workouts that you can do without being on a team! xoxo

Kate G.

by PandaLover0330 on 7/19/2012 12:56:29 PM

Ok, these are all great but what can I do to decrease breast size? And Exersices I can do? THANKYOU! Smile

Hey girl!  Sometimes losing weight helps reduce breast size, but there is no guarantee that you will lose weight in your chest.  Other than that, there are no ways to reduce breast size.  Sorry!  xoxo

Kate G.

by Catyperry12 on 7/18/2012 12:35:05 PM

Hey. I know this is random but I have a club called the Dressage Informer and i would really appreciate it if some of you could join it.

by sparklycupcake2000 on 7/17/2012 4:43:36 PM

I'm no expert, but maybe you are simply gaining muscle while losing fat...

by Freakout911 on 7/13/2012 7:57:47 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

When you swallow chewing gum, it takes seven years to digest.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?