1 HOURS AGO These outfits totally making us miss summer: http://t.co/u8rBfa0cUc

2 HOURS AGO Who else is tired of their makeup fading after like one hour? We've got the beauty fix: http://t.co/Mm69I8dA4Z

3 HOURS AGO The Radio Disney Music Awards are next week! Get ready with @olivia_holt, @PeytonList & @SpencerBoldman: http://t.co/XT42Ztqijs

COMMENTS

Totally Ab-sessed: Your favorite six pack workouts

When we asked GL readers to spill their favorite gut-busters, the response was overwhelming. You girls love to torch those tummies—here are your best-ever moves for getting...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so I am wondering how to have a good workout. Like I don't know how many to do of anything or what to workout every day or anything. I have a stomach I DON'T want and I have dance for the first time this summer on Tuesday and I will wear a tank top but I don't want people to see my fat stomach. It's not that bad but it is there. HELP!

Hey girl,

We have TONS of workouts available on GL, under the Health & Fitness section. There's so many to choose from, so take a look and see what works best for you - they all tell you how many of each pose to do and things like that. Also remember to eat healthy - exercise alone won't give you results, you have to have a healthy diet as well!
Kelly G.

by rissa99 on 7/13/2012 4:30:50 PM

mod mod mod!!
I've been trying to loose weight especially in my stomach. I'm about 5'7" and I weighed myself and I feel and look like I've been getting smaller but when I weighed myself I didn't loose anything. I've always have been very muscular I have very toned legs and thighs; I have a lot of muscle. How can I loose my stomach fat and loose weight. I've been doing workouts, but I haven't lost anything I maybe even gained weight I've been eating healthier, and still no results... please help. Thanks!

Hey girl,

If you've been eating healthy and doing workouts (consistently!), then you just need to be patient. It takes dedication and hard work to lose weight, and it sounds like you're doing everything right so you just need to keep that up. There's no set time that you will see an improvement, your body will work that out on its own. Keep up the good work and you will see improvements soon!
Kelly G.

by Em11ily on 7/13/2012 4:10:19 PM

Hey! So I have been doing the Self magazine workouts everyday. On top of that, I am in competitive swimming, so I swim for 1 hour, 3-4 days a week. And I have been trying to make at least 2 meals from the Self magazine/day too, which are about 300-500cal. per meal. Its been almost a month now, but I haven't seen results. I really want to lose weight, but it seems like I just cant. Is it too much exercise? Or too much/too little food? What is stopping me and how can I lose the weight?

by pinkcoconut on 7/13/2012 3:14:08 PM

MOD!
I am a little overweight but my legs are skinny. Are there any exercised to lose more weight on my belly. I really want to but I have no idea what a good workout would be.

Hey girl!

Unfortunately it's hard to target your weight loss. But you can totally tone up those abs by doing crunches and checking out our fitness tab for awesome ab exercises. Other than strength workouts, running and any cardio workout is awesome for burning fat, especially in the belly area.

Catherine C.

by :)PinkFriday<33 on 7/13/2012 12:59:06 PM

MOD!
Do you know any good ways to get rid of thigh and butt fat? What kind of exercises can I do? Also, what kinds of food are good for burning fat and what foods are not good to eat? Thanks!

Hey cutie!

Squats and lunges are the BEST way to totally tone up your thighs and butt and get rid of that fat. A lot of people think they will only build muscle by doing this, but it's not true! Squats and lunges totally slim down the legs and butt. Also check out our fitness section for more toning ideas. For your food, it's best to eat an overall healthy diet. Don't eat fried foods and try to avoid packaged/processed foods as much as you can. Instead, eat lots of leafy green vegetables, fruits, whole grains, meats, and some dairy products. Spicy foods and grapefruits are good for burning fat too!

Catherine C.

by ilovehamsters77 on 7/13/2012 11:00:13 AM

ill try the roll thing tomorrow!

by su5m99 on 7/12/2012 9:58:09 PM

Modmodmod
I'm going to a week long camp on the 22nd, and I want to look great. How can I get the best bikini worthy bod possible by then? I'm pretty slim, but I want my abs to look extra toned and for my thighs to not be AS jiggly. I know I won't be able to get fantastic results in only 10 days, but I want to look the best possible. I run every morning, Monday-Friday. What exercises should I do on top of that? And what are some tips to cut a major snacking habit? This Saturday, I'm going to go shopping with my friends for camp clothes. But I'm pretty short on money. We were thinking about going to a few different thrift stores to try and find some good deals. Is that a good idea? If not, where can we go to get 100-degree-weather-worthy clothes for cheap? And lastly, I have stretch marks all over my thighs! I don't know why--I wear a size 0 or 1 in jeans. When I wear my bathing suit they're super obvious. I have a ton on my boobs, as well. How do I get rid of them?
Thanks SO much!!!

Hey girl!  Maybe try some ab-toning exercises, check out the health section of the GL website for ideas.  To cut out snacking, replace your unhealthy snacks with healthier ones, like fruit or hummus and pita!  A thrift store is perfect for finding cute clothes for less cash, it is a fun way to bond with friends too Smile  You can also try stores like target.  As for stretch marks, they occur when you go through a growth spurt.  You can try some stretch mark creams that are sold at drugstores.  xxooo
Maggie P.

by Graciegang on 7/12/2012 3:04:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD i try to workout and loose weight because i think im fat but after a really hard workout i weigh more than i did before the workout is it because muscle weighs more and im building up muscle

Hey girl!  Getting fit isn't always about losing weight on the scale.  You can be fit and healthy by eating well and exercising regularly!  xxoo
Maggie P.

by awsomeness7 on 7/12/2012 2:21:09 PM

What is a good time during the day to go for a run because i need to start prepping for fall sports and i get up about 8 , should i get up earlier or wait until late evening?

Hey chica! Morning runs are great, since it isn't super hot out yet and it'll wake you up and get your active for the day.  Getting up at 8 is fine, just make sure you let your rents know where you are and what route you're takin'! xoxo

Kate G.

by niccer13 on 7/12/2012 11:20:48 AM

Mod
I'm fat. I've been eating less, I stopped eating sweets and I eat a balanced diet and I exercise everyday for 2 hours, but I can't lose weight. Is there something wrong with me?

Hey girlie,

There's nothing wrong with you! Losing weight and getting healthy takes time, dedication, and sometimes medical help. I don't mean that to sound crazy - I'm not suggesting surgery or pills or anything like that. But talking to a doctor about your body (and what you're doing to try to get more in shape) could really help you create a plan that will work for YOU! Everyone is unique, and not every diet/workout routine is going to work for every girl. <3 Be patient and don't be afraid to speak up about it!
Lauren C.