3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

Totally Ab-sessed: Your favorite six pack workouts

When we asked GL readers to spill their favorite gut-busters, the response was overwhelming. You girls love to torch those tummies—here are your best-ever moves for getting...

MOD MOD MOD so there is this girl i know she pretty and popular.we've talked before more once the other times we just say hi.i want to become closer to but i don't know how.im too shy to talk to her.but i want to be bffs with her.but i just dont know how.can you please help meFrown

by shayli123 on 7/10/2012 4:43:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD there is this girl that i know and we are not exactly friends but we've talked before.and she always smiles and says hi back when i greet her.but my problem is i dont just want to say hi to her i want to get to no her more and maybe even become best friends.but i dont know how to become her bestfriend or even talk to her.help please

Hey Girl-

That's great you've found someone you want to have as a new friend! Try starting a casual conversation with her by asking about her day or complimenting her on a piece of clothing. Don't focus on turning her into your BFF though-- you barely know her and that might scare her away.

best of luck!
simone s.

by shayli123 on 7/10/2012 4:35:17 PM

Wanna feel confident in your bikini? Join my club! Its called the Bikini Confidence club!In my club I will give you great advice!

by megacutie66 on 7/9/2012 3:06:27 PM

Hi I have two 5 month old kittens is there anyway I can exercise with them?

Hey girl!

Try dangling a stuffed animal mouse or some sort of toy that you KNOW they'll want to chase after. Once you find that object, run around your house with it, hopping, jumping, and running upstairs so that you and your sweet kittens get some good exercise!

Catherine C.

by megacutie66 on 7/9/2012 2:53:51 PM

I really need to exersise more but the problem is that I cant do push ups or sit ups and I dont have time to run and I dont want anybody to see me working out i want it to be a suprise but I need help with some good exersises that nobody will notice im doing

Hey cutie!

There are tons of great exercises you can do at home where nobody will be watching you...stairs, jump rope, workout videos (OnDemand, DirecTV, Verizon Fios have tons of great ones), even YouTube workout videos have great, simple exercises you can do at home. Also check out our workout tips in our Health & Fitness section!

Catherine C.

by megacutie66 on 7/9/2012 1:40:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So I am a swimmer and I'm good at swimming. So the problem is that my goal is to make the Olympic Trials in 2016 and maybe make the team. But when people ask what my goals are in swimming I say that and they laugh! I know if I work really hard I can make it but should I give up or try to make it?

Hey girl!

I think you should definitely try and make it! Never listen to your doubters. If you believe in yourself then that's all that matters. Work hard and do your absolute best. It will feel so good to prove people wrong and show them that hard work does pay off. Even if you don't get to go to the trials, you can feel good about that fact that you put in a true effort. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by SuperSwimmer1 on 7/9/2012 8:01:01 AM

is there a way to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks when your 10?

by megacutie66 on 7/7/2012 10:39:26 PM

1 more question is sherbert good for a desert when your trying to eat healthy?

by megacutie66 on 7/7/2012 9:16:31 PM

I really want to lose 3 inches any links or ideas also tomorrow im going to go to the beach with my bff and I kind of want to ask her if she could be sorta my personal trainer but Im kind of scared what she will say I mean she is a nice person though But still I want to lose 3 inches I need Ideas and I kind off need them by today!

by megacutie66 on 7/7/2012 8:50:46 PM

Hey ChicGeek, I'm not exactly how to but I'm sure it can be done. If you absolutely cannot figure it out just be sure to never log on the account you don't want to uae. Hope this helps! Xx

Is there anyway I can delete my account? Or at least change my username(and my email)? Cause I made an account with my other email and it says it's invalid even though it's right(I checked 1,000 times) and I don't go on the email I have for this account now so it would be much better to use my other email.
Thanks! Lynae P.