8 HOURS AGO If you're gonna do a wrap skirt, you gotta do it like @KendallJenner 😍http://t.co/ipSLE09sPdd

11 HOURS AGO She's 15, and she makes like 500 grand a year. #GirlBoss? We think, yes: http://t.co/3O53ArKsyY

12 HOURS AGO Oh gosh— your bad breath could be saying something about your health: http://t.co/sELq8h2klo

COMMENTS

4 babysitting sitches--solved!

Sure, you went to the Safe Sitters class and know how to do CPR, but are you really ready for every issue a baby can have...

I babysit 2 kids for a school year every day (except for weekends Laughing)

by Mandyo12 on 7/7/2012 7:43:03 PM

Some ways that I've solved my sitter sitches are telling the parents immediately and asking siblings what the parents usually do in the situation.

by otter77 on 7/7/2012 6:28:12 PM

The little girl I babysit was scared of the dark. I tried 2 get her 2 go 2 sleep but she had trouble. The next time i babysat her, i brought my " Monster go away" spray. I just took an empty spray bottle, filled it with water, and made a label. It worked like a charm!

by Glamor#7 on 7/7/2012 5:40:35 PM

If the parents don't approve it,don't do it is SO important. I was babysitting these 7 and 5 year old kids and they once tried to have dessert before dinner claiming their mom let them, I promised to let them pick dinner and they were good.

by rainyseattlegirl on 7/7/2012 4:17:25 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/7/2012 4:04:54 PM

i can only babysit my lil sis (age 9) on school afternoons and when my mom works short hours (example: 3 or 4 hours) cuz she thinks im still too young even if im 13

by cutiepie14231 on 7/7/2012 4:03:43 PM

I get to babysit some cute sweethearts on wednesday! They are my adorable cousins, and probably the most well-behaved toddlers ever. They never fuss about having to take a nap, they do what i ask, and they are so sweet♥

by cats-r-the-best on 7/7/2012 1:31:48 PM

well it was my first babysitting job ever and they wanted to go outside and play hide and seek but their parents said they couldnt so we played inside and then colored little ones love coloring

by lilliebeans on 7/7/2012 12:26:39 AM