1 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

2 HOURS AGO The danger of displaced anger: http://t.co/pbmsghrg2a

3 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

COMMENTS

5 "cool" music vids to break the heat

Are you panting like your pup, beggin’ for a relief from this hot weather? We’re with ya! Though we love summer, the heat can get a little...

James Blunt is so cute! he looks like my old bf

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 7/10/2012 9:05:51 PM

I LUV just going on youtube when i wake up and watching music videos while sitting on my couch haha random

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 7/10/2012 9:04:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! I have n iPhone and I want to get the magazine on my phone, but i get the magazine in the mail. Do I have to pay for the one on my phone too? Thank you! ~Cupcake544~ (:

Hey girlie,

Check out our Digital Edition FAQs for all the deets! And an answer to your question: yes, right now you do need to sign up separately for the digital version, so you would pay the separate price <3

Lauren C.

by cupcake544 on 7/10/2012 12:15:16 AM

I love Back to December by Taylor Swift. Tong

by Catlover4723 on 7/9/2012 5:41:35 PM

I'm enjoying this heat! It doesn't come often where I live!

by fallsb-ball on 7/9/2012 4:14:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MODMOD
I have been trying to ask a question on the babysitting post, but my comments aren't showing up. I have tried at least 5 times. Can you please help, thanks!

Hey cutie!

You may have had an internet problem, but this post is working, so try again and if not, try restarting your computer and reloading our website. Best of luck!

Catherine C.

by Catlover4723 on 7/9/2012 1:16:24 PM

I like to listen to Christmas songs in summer. It cools you off by reminding you of the snow, and it makes me look forwards to the holidays even more!

by PaintedDestiny on 7/9/2012 12:04:06 PM

DEMI LOVATO !!!!! ♥♥♥

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 7/8/2012 7:24:42 PM

@ cats-r-the-best
Here in KC it's gotten to be as hot as 105! I really hope Mr. Winter will bring all Mr. Winters got!

by piggy99 on 7/7/2012 10:57:16 PM