3 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

6 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

7 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Bigger jerks to fry

Once I was flirting with my crush, when his best friend comes up and said, "Dude! Why are ya wasting time on this chick when there are...

Hotter fish in the sea? HOTTER FISH IN THE SEA?! Is that the most witty thing he can come up with? Pfffffffffffffffft. That guy needs a guidance counselor and/or a straightjacket.

by bananaface13 on 8/6/2012 10:19:56 PM

maggie, can i say i am the same?
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

by chapice on 7/23/2012 4:30:04 PM

What a jerk. Seriously, " theres hotter fish in the sea"? What the heck, first of all, just because a girl doesn't look like a malibu barbie doesnt mean she's not worth it. Second of all, even if he thought that, he could just have told his friend in private, not to you're face. This is just about as bad as the article about when some random dude untied some girls bikini top and tried to rip it off. O_O

by mayanunna on 7/21/2012 7:23:21 PM

Such a jerk. I mean his friend. Not so sure about him. He could have just walked away from you, but he stood right by you, probably embarrassed to stick up for you to his jerk-friend.

by giggle123 on 7/12/2012 3:08:17 PM

Hey girls!

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/10/2012 5:47:07 PM

MOD!! MOD!! MOD!!
I'm new to this and I was wondering why people say MOD when they want advice?? Does that stand for something?

Hey girlie!  Saying MOD at the top of your comment shows us (the moderators) that you want your question answered by one of us.  If we don't see MOD, we might assume you want advice from other commenters.  xoxo

Kate G.

by delilahjaxon on 7/10/2012 9:34:39 AM

Well it depends on what she meant by "he just stood there". maybe he was astonished or something, but if theyre talking about the guy who said that then yeah 4 meanies is right, you don't say that infront of a girl! disrespectful.

by puppyinwonderland on 7/7/2012 7:47:05 PM

Okay, so I'm going to camp next week, where I will get to spend an entire week with my crush, yay. however, a guy that i really don't get a long with will be there, and he is pals with my crush. How should i act towards the guy i don't like?
I'd really appreciate a response, thank you!

Hey girl,

Why don't you like him? If you want things to go well with your crush, you'll have to respect his friends, too. Try to see the good in his friend -- maybe he's funny, or has the same fav TV show as you! Try being nice to both of them, even if his friend irritates you. Your crush will appreciate your kindness!

Meghan D.

by lissielou on 7/7/2012 12:08:33 AM

Its not that bad, maybe he was just to embarrissed to stick up for you in front of his best bud.

by cuddleypanda12 on 7/6/2012 8:47:07 PM

MODMODMOD!
I am so tired of the jocks at my school! Heck they're everywhere, not just at school, but in my neighorhood, the mall! Everywhere! They won't leave me alone! I had a crush on J(I'm using the initial of their first name)but then C got all mad and wanted to pick fights with me! Don't even get me started on P, he drives me up the wall we're like tom and Jerry(him being the mouse always teasing the cat which is me, making me mad!)its like i'm there biggest target. Then they'll make fun of my friends cause they know I'm portective of my friends 'n family! Ugh!

Hey girl, I think you should just keep on keeping on. Stand up for your friends, who cares what other people think! Just be yourself, love your friends and have fun!

lauren r.