8 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

9 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

10 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Bigger jerks to fry

Once I was flirting with my crush, when his best friend comes up and said, "Dude! Why are ya wasting time on this chick when there are...

This is embarrassing for me, but I'm 13 and I haven't had a boyfriend yet. My school doesn't have any guys that I'm into, and I want to meet more. How can I meet more guys at my age? Also, every guy I meet, I automatically put him into the friend-zone without noticing. How can I start letting guys know that I want more than a friendship when I meet someone without coming out and saying it?

Hey girlie,

That's not embarrassing at all! People have their first kisses and first boyfriends at all different ages - if there's no one around that you like, it's not a big deal! You definitely gotta wait for the "right" guy to come along, because dating a guy you don't like just to say you have a BF isn't worth it. Check out this article for tips on how to meet new guys and be patient - I know it sounds silly, but you really do meet awesome guys when you aren't trying to make the sparks fly/the chemistry happen. It'll happen naturally when it's meant to be!

Lauren C.

by scooby239 on 7/5/2012 8:30:59 PM

I think that you should talk to your crush before you go jump to conclusions.

by fallsb-ball on 7/5/2012 7:43:24 PM

That sucks! He should have stood up for you. :\

by Acutiebookworm on 7/5/2012 7:23:41 PM

MOD!
I had a thing with a guy on and off for about 7 months. It was really rocky and we never ended up dating. At times we both said things that were unnecessary and over the line, and we have both apologized. Since then, I have a boyfriend and we have been together for several months. I wish I could still talk to the guy I used to like, but I don't know how, as we haven't talked in over four months since I started dating someone new. I no longer want to date him, but he means more to me than someone I can go months without talking to. I'm just wondering if you have any ideas on how I could talk to/text him without it being awkward?

Hey girl,

I think it might be awkward to try to "rekindle" a friendship while you have a BF but, if this is really weighing on your mind and you think you could make a friendship work, give it a try. I think the best way is using technology to help you break the ice - IM or Facebook chat is best. That way, you can have a casual convo and it won't seem super serious! You could start with something like, "Hey! It's been forever, how have you been?" You don't need to lay out your whole plan for him (no need to say, "I miss you, I think we should be friends again so let's talk more," etc.) but it could really help to have some fun convos once in a while and end one of them with, "We should definitely stay in touch more. I've missed talking to ya!" Just keep it laid back and he won't feel super awkward about it Smile ANd remember not to overdo it - you don't need to talk every day!
Lauren C.

by hockeyismylife on 7/5/2012 6:14:27 PM

MOD MOD
i have my period and i am going swimming my mom will never let me use tampons (i have tried asking many times) what are good excuses for not wanting to go swimming?

Hey girlie,

If you decide to still go with everyone, you could say you want to work on your tan! And if you want to stay home, either blame it on mom (that she won't let you go) or say you aren't feeling well. <3
Lauren C.

by colorqueen101 on 7/5/2012 6:08:05 PM

grow up jerk

by myfatsquirrel on 7/5/2012 5:38:02 PM

jerkface

by loppyears12 on 7/5/2012 4:54:33 PM

Gotta hate jerks...my school is packed with them.

by maggie183 on 7/5/2012 4:05:50 PM

OMG that is sooooooooo mean

by auslly123 on 7/5/2012 3:46:14 PM

I don't know why some guys have the nerve to just disgrace someone out in the open and in front of people. You should do this: when he is flirting with some girl or his girlfriend, you or one of your friends should tell her about the bad things he has done to girls or explain your situation so that the girl gets that she's hanging out with the wrong guy. This should be only about 2 girls. He will get the message. For the silent one, you can't really blame him. You don't know what he's going through or his intentions. You need to talk to him before making any assumptions.

by transform2314 on 7/5/2012 2:44:43 PM