10 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

12 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

12 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

Bigger jerks to fry

Once I was flirting with my crush, when his best friend comes up and said, "Dude! Why are ya wasting time on this chick when there are...

So rude!

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/5/2012 2:41:07 PM

I can't believe he didn't even stand up for you!

by cheerfulcheer on 7/5/2012 2:17:11 PM

I agree with @luvmonkey1313

by pretty123 on 7/5/2012 1:45:17 PM

Love Girls Life? Now you can talk to girls who love GL as much as you! We'll gosip about celebs and talk about new music. We can also chat about new articles that we like or dislike. So join GL GIRLIES!

by purplepants99 on 7/5/2012 1:41:57 PM

technically he didn't do anything wrong. It was his friend who was being mean. Yes i get that he didn't stand up for her but at least he didn't say anything back. That silence could mean that he disagrees or that he agrees but either way it's his friend she should be mad at.

by luvmonkey1313 on 7/5/2012 1:37:21 PM

He didn't even stand up for you? Real nice Frown Please come and ask me for advice! I literally love helping! Just come and check out my profile and don't be afraid to ask! I also have an advice queen page so you can ask there too! I will be happy to help Laughing

by topchef88 on 7/5/2012 1:25:46 PM