4 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

5 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

6 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Date night! Flicks you AND your dude can agree on

You’ve got loads of free time during the summer, which means more time to spend with your cutie. But instead of making him suffer through another chick...

I never watch these movies for romance. All about the action

by paramorefan123 on 8/2/2012 3:54:22 AM

Maybe through IM/e-mail?

by Nightless on 7/18/2012 2:44:20 AM

My crush and I watched white chicks together. It's great cuz it's funny for both the girl and the guy. We already have plans to watch the rest of it!
Mod mod mod! How do I get my crushes number? We r great friends but he's going on vaycay on Saturday and when he gets bak (the 28th) I leave for vacay! So I don't even have time to get it

by Waffles4eva! on 7/13/2012 7:25:33 PM

I LOVE all these movies! I especially love Spider Man-the original-that is. Me and my crush(who is now my BF) had our first kiss as a dare right after it, so that's how I remember when I had my first kiss-right after my favorite movie. <3

by Rey on 7/12/2012 8:17:24 PM

Sorry to ask another question about contests but is there anyway to see how many times you entered one contest? ( ive entered quite a lot for the Dvd contest) I haven't counted as I enter every time. But I want to know how many times ive entered. Thanks! P.s.- on average do you how many times people usually enter in a big contest like that?

Hey girl!  I don't think there is a way to track how many times you've entered.  I know we get a lot of entries but I don't have an average number, sorry!  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by soccerkid9797 on 7/12/2012 1:43:56 PM

Not all girls go for the movies because of the romance, some are actually interested in THE STORY!

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/11/2012 6:10:30 PM

How do you know if you've won a contest? Will you get an email or something?

Hey chica, it depends which contest you're entering. If it's the daily giveaway, here are the rules for that: And if it's a bigger contest, you'll get an email.

Carrie R.

by soccerkid9797 on 7/11/2012 4:32:28 PM

another great article from girls life!! i love all these movies

by myth_lover on 7/10/2012 7:04:37 PM

i love all super hero movies not only because of the action but because of the romance

by seliskey on 7/10/2012 10:00:58 AM

What do you think about the more nerdy guys my bf is nerdy) I don't mean like harry potter and all that dorky things some guys are into, preferably a RomCom, but a comedy's good 2.
Any suggestions???
THANKYOU!!! k+m <3

Hey girlie,

Try a movie based on a comic - Spider Man, Batman, The Green Lantern, The Incredible Hulk. They have action, some comedy, and almost always a love interest for a romantic spin Smile
Lauren C.

by Makeup Artist #1 on 7/9/2012 10:34:29 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!