19 MINUTES AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

AN HOUR AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

2 HOURS AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

COMMENTS

Friend fight 411: What to do when you're stuck in the middle

You and your two besties have been like the three musketeers since forever. But now, they’re having a huge fight, and you’re caught in between. Here’s how...

MODMODMODMOD
ok, my comments only post 90% of the time idk y =/...anyway my 2 friends hav been @ each others throats 4 ovr a yr a couple of my othr friends hav picked sides but most of us just stay out of it. now these 2 of my bffs r telling me stuf bout the other that makes me doubt both of them! i hate how i always have 2 chose between these 2 4 sleepovrs & stuf 2 avoid a cat fight. how do i make them STOP?????
thx u guys r livesavers!
xoxo
L.=)

Hey girl!

Your comments should eventually be posted, it just might take a little while. Mods have to approve every girl's comment to make sure it's appropriate! I think you should sit each friend down separately and tell them that enough is enough! Over a year's worth of fighting is way too long! Maybe you should suggest that they sit down together to try and work out their issues once and for all. And maybe you could be there as a mediator, someone who can look at the situation in a neutral way since you're friends with both of them. Unless they actually have a civilized conversation about their issues, it will never get resolved.
Rachael A.

by WhoAmI? on 7/9/2012 1:25:10 AM

Hey guys i know u here this alot but pls before u keep scrolling just read this i promise you will end up glad you did. I have started a new club called popularity 101i can help u deal with mean girls and become the most popular girl in school fast and easy and plus if u join im also looking for administrators so if u like this than join it will be worth it and if u didnt still join because u never know u could like it. Thx for reading and pls join.

Xoxo Allie

by alexandriarose12 on 7/8/2012 1:06:20 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
My profile has been being moderated for a couple of days now. And I'm definitely not the impatient type, but is something wrong? And when will I be able to see it?  Thanks for your help!

Hey girl,

When a lot of girlies sign up for profiles, it can take longer! I'm not the profile mod, so I'm not sure when your profile info will be posted, but it should be soon!

Meghan D.

by jannabanana15 on 7/6/2012 10:46:08 PM

mod mod mod
after i took out a tampon i got cramps in my legs and abdomen. it was my first time so was it from being tense or something?

Hey girl,

You might have been tense or nervous, but if the pain lasted a while afterward, you might want to talk to your mom or a doc!

Meghan D.

by colorqueen101 on 7/6/2012 9:50:21 PM

Tomorrow we are flying out to out to our Dad's house halfway across the country. Sometimes I feel like I don't see my parents enough. My mom got a promotion and has to go out to a city 2 hours away and she stays out there for 3 or 4 days at a time. Then she comes back for 2 or 3 days, and she mostly sleeps. My stepdad goes to work from 7:30 AM at the latest and comes back at 4 PM at most times. On Monday's and Wednesday's he takes us to Tae Kwon Do and then after Tae Kwon Do on Monday's he has to go to the fire hall for training and doesn't get back until about 7 PM. Then my dad we only see at the most 2 months in a year. Any chance you could help me make he most out of the time I have with my parents?

Hey girl,

It's never easy to not see your parents a lot, so it's good that you want to make the most out of your time together! Suggest something fun to do when you do get to see them, like playing a game or going bowling. And when you're not with them, you can still call to fill them in on what's up in your life!

Meghan D.

by jrprodigy12 on 7/6/2012 9:35:45 PM

Some good recommendations on how to smooth your friends' ruffled feathers are: listen to each side and give advice without ever picking sides, and always encourage them to talk to each other (maybe even suggest that you could be the moderator).

by otter77 on 7/6/2012 9:30:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, next year our school is combining with another local school, so there'll be a lot of new students. I want to make new friends, but I'm not sure how to. Everyone will already have their own clique. The group of girls I hang out with now are getting different interests than I am, and I don't enjoy being around them anymore like I used to. Any tips on making new friends this fall? Thanks!

Hey girl, just talk to them in classes! Maybe start by complimenting their clothing and then start talking about different interested you might share with them. Or easy ask for homework help or if they understand something that a teacher is saying. Just give it a go, all you can do is try!

lauren r.

by PaintedDestiny on 7/6/2012 8:27:48 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Please help me! I've been trying to text my friends but they never answer. I feel like a loser. Am I doing something wrong? Please write back and tell me what I should do!

Hey girl, its possible they're not near their phone. If you text them once or twice a day and they don't answer just leave it at that and they're get back to you. NO worries!

lauren r.

by Christ follower on 7/6/2012 7:54:26 PM

MOD! My bra size is a 34B and I'm 15 and like 5'1... I want my boobs to be bigger, but Idk if they'll grow! They're not exactly 'round' and kind of in a swooped up shape, so I don't think they're done taking shape, but I heard that they only continue to grow 4 years after you start your period, which for me was almost 4 years ago. My mom and grandma are both short like me, but have a lot bigger boobs than me, so I would think mine would be bigger than they are. Uh ya... will they grow?

Hey girl, its definitely possible. They may be bigger because of when both of them were pregnant. That's when they really grow. But honestly, you have a good size! I wouldn't worry about it now.

lauren r.

by PartyHat on 7/6/2012 7:53:44 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
I just want to say that I thank you so much for all you do to help us girls...it really is so nice of you to take time out of your busy life to help us and work at GL....and just curious, do you have to say things a cetain way? Like say "chica" alot?

Hey girlie!

It's no problem! It's a really fun job and we love chatting with you guys. Nope, we don't really have any specific words to use or anything. That's just how we talk to our friends Smile
Kelly G.