1 HOURS AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

2 HOURS AGO Feeling pressured by your BF? @carol_weston weighs in: http://t.co/ep8EtKNgT5

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag stellar internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/lC3tGfESmN

COMMENTS

My BF flirts with other girls on Facebook. Should I dump him?

I’m 13 years old and I have a boyfriend. He flirts with other girls on Facebook. I don’t know if he flirts with them face-to-face because we...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I really like this guy and I think he's mad at me. I kinda made him jealous by saying how this one guy I knew was really cute and super sweet. I could tell he was jealous because he started stuttering and his face got red but now he's doing it to me! he was hanging out with this one girl and when he saw me looking at them he gave me this smile like he was saying "now it's my turn". I just gave him that "WHAT?!" look and he smiled agian and walked off with her. I know he doesn't like her because like a week ago he told me he thought she was annoying and I know I shouldn't have made him jealous and I feel super bad but I don't know how to fix it! HELP! sorry this is so long. Frown

Hey girlie,

I think it might be time to spill the beans about your crush on him! You're both playing these games now to get the other one jealous - which is a form of flirting, even though it's hurting you both. So now, it could either go one of two ways: 1) you keep trying to make each other jealous and eventually you grow apart, or 2) you try talking to him one-on-one and telling him the truth. Try something like, "I'm sorry if I made you mad before with what I said. But the truth is, I like you." Short and to the point. I know it sounds scary, but he's responding to your comment because it made him upset... sooo there's a pretty good chance he likes you back. <3
Lauren C.

by ilovequotes on 7/27/2012 12:39:31 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by haker13 on 7/25/2012 11:42:00 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My bf and I almost broke up, we didnt though. We love eachother, but now I'm scared of what will happen if we break up. My bf and I are really good friends, and we're friends with all the same people. I dont know what to do or what to think.

Hey girl,

You two are still together, and it will only make things worse if you keep thinking about what will happen once you break up. Instead, enjoy the time you two have together. When/If you do eventually break up, you can make it a friendly break up where you both still hangout in the same friend group and stay friends. There's no need to worry--enjoy your boo while you can!

Catherine C.

by PandaLover0330 on 7/20/2012 11:02:24 AM

OKAY I NEED SOME HELP !!!

I've talked to this guy for about 7 months & he's gotten to be a close friend . Him and his girlfriend have been together 5 months . Lately their relationship has gotten very very close . I feel like I'm losing him . & our friendship is way different Frown We used to talk every single day . Now it's maybe once a week , if I'm lucky . I guess she gets really jealous , She reads all of our conversations , so I feel I can't tell him anything personal like I used to . She thinks he likes me ! We used to have a thing waay back , but that's been over for a while ! & She thinks he likes me because I'm older than her . She's 12 . I'm almost 14 . & He's 16 . But .. They're always fighting and I feel the relationship hurts him . I can't really talk to him about it .. He says she's the love of his life . I'm scared for him . They have even had sex ! Sorry if TMI . I want my bestfriend to be happy .. But I'm trying to look out for him . What should I do ?? Frown

by SabrinaMarie<3 on 7/14/2012 8:58:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD PLEASE HELP!!
Okay so Im 12 and I have a BF. We started going out not long after school went out. Well now according to my friend he changed his Facebook status to single. Should this mean anything to me??? What should I do? Oh and I dont have any contact with him because I dont have a phone or Facebook or anything.

1.  Hey girl,

2. I wouldn't do anything for now. You don't know anything firsthand since you don't have a Facebook. For instance, maybe it's always been set to single and he just never changed it (boys don't always pay attention to that stuff). However, it's not good that you don't have ANY contact with him...doesn't sound like much of a BF to me. If you don't ever see him or talk to him, that's not really a relationship. If your friend notices that he is flirting online with other girls, that's another issue entirely. For now, I would forget about his status online and just focus on actually spending time with him! When you finally do hang out, you can always bring it up if it's really bothering you.

Kelly G.

by Adeline~Mae on 7/13/2012 1:33:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay so im dating a guy and we've been dating for quite a short time and he already seems like hes not my type. Well i met this one guy who is extremly nice and sweet and he seems like my type but idk if i should dump my bf for him or not because my bf really likes me...like im not even joking! But this other guy...im totally falling for. HELP ME! thxxSmile

Hey girl,

Don't worry about whether your BF likes you, or if he'll be hurt when you break up, or whatever. The most important thing right now is do YOU like HIM? If the answer is no, then you owe it to him (and to yourself) to be honest about it. You don't deserve to fake your way through a relationship - and he doesn't deserve to have someone waste his time when they don't like him back. Makes sense, right? Even though breaking up is kinda awkward and might make him upset at first, it'll be better for you both in the long run. But make sure you're not breaking up with him just because someone else caught your eye. It's normal for our eyes to wander a little bit, but if you're constantly getting bored after a month or so ... then maybe you should be single for a bit and figure out exactly what you want <3
Lauren C.

by KatieBieber on 7/12/2012 11:40:18 PM

If I were you I would dump him. A relationship without trust just isn't a relationship!

by giggle123 on 7/12/2012 9:53:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
the last time i saw my guy friend/crush he told me to "hit him up sometime" to hang out. how should i and what should i ask him to do? and did he mean just the 2 of us or in a group?

Hey girlie,

It's hard to tell exactly what he meant by that, but it was definitely an invitation to hang out...which is awesome! Personally, I would either send him a text or start a Facebook chat convo with him. Just a simple, "Hey! What's up?" will start the convo, and then you can work up to suggesting a movie, bowling, a concert, etc. If he wants to go in a group, he'll suggest it. If not, it could just be the 2 of you. Either way, you'll be trying something new and making the first move - which is great! Give it a try! Smile
Lauren C.

by soccerluv17 on 7/12/2012 8:08:10 PM

This depends on what you consider flirting. If he's being friendly with a lot of other girls, it may just be his personality, which is a good thing. But if it seems like he's really interested in other girls, then break up with him.

by ohheyitsjennyy on 7/12/2012 12:42:07 PM

Mod mod mod
I have a slight prob. I have these BFf- lets call her Meg- and she is fun but loud, tomboyish, blunt, and bossy. While she has proven to be loyal she also happens to drive me crazy. I'm going to summer camp with her and my other BFF ( lets call her Ann). Ann and I have already done this 'who watches her when' thing cause we believe Meg will do something crazy. Even when we went shopping once it was like this! I don't want to be mean but she drives me off the wall sometimes. Please help!

Hey girlie,

Part of being a "best friend" is accepting your friend for who she is naturally. It's loving her personality and being tolerant even when she isn't everything you hope she would be. So try to find that line between her being herself and her being over the top. Whenever she's hurting someone (like being bossy, or too upfront), it's smart to speak up. Say it in a calm but direct way - "Hey, you know when you said ___? It kinda hurt a little bit." But when she's being loud and a tomboy, that's just who she is! Even if it embarrasses you a little bit, it's not wrong. So be patient and try to keep that in mind <3
Lauren C.