AN HOUR AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

2 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

3 HOURS AGO These celebs are definitely killin' the selfie game #MustFollow: http://t.co/cjJgTVKZxk

COMMENTS

My BF flirts with other girls on Facebook--should I dump him?

I’m 13 years old and I have a boyfriend. He flirts with other girls on Facebook. I don’t know if he flirts with them face-to-face because we...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theres this guy I like and have liked since second grade. He liked me too. But then my best friend (his best friends girlfriend) told him I liked him. Then I guess he stopped liking me? How did that happen??? Also I really want to text him and be all flirty but his mom checks his phone and he gets it taken away if he deletes his messages. Should I go for it and text him? And why did he stop liking me once he knew I liked him?
P.S. Our families are great friends and we hang out all the time over the summer.

Hey! Some guys just like the thrill of the chase. maybe he became less interested when he found out you like him because there was no mystery to it anymore. That's just a theory though it could be some other reason. I say go for it and text him Smile

Helen S.

by SuperSwimmer1 on 7/9/2012 7:17:59 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD
So during the school year I had a crush on one of my guy friends. I never went for it though because I thought he didn't like me back and I was too scared. I thought I got over it because I haven't seen him since school ended. But yesterday one of my friends told me that their friend said that he did like me then. Now I just feel like crap because I didn't go for it and I feel like I missed my chance. I know that another girl likes him but the friend that told me said he doesn't think my crush likes her back. I still really like him, but I can't just bring that up out of the blue. I have his number but we don't really text. And I don't know if he still likes me. Any advice on how to connect again and how to bring this whole relationship crush thing up? Sorry it's complicating Tong Thanks so much!

Hey girl!

Since your friends seem to know this cutie too, get a bunch of kids together and hang out! Talk to him, get to know him, and you two can start texting and hanging out more often. Don't necessarily bring the relationship crush thing up, but definitely get your flirt on once you start to know him/feel more comfortable around him. If he did like you at one point, he'll most likely rekindle those feelings for ya!

Catherine C.

by ♫RockOn64♫ on 7/9/2012 3:15:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD so me and bff are going to through a really rough patch! I went away for a week to spend the summer vacation at my aunt's place and while i was there she messaged me on facebook saying that I was a terrible friend and i couldn't be trusted. Well I still don't know why she is acting so weird and i felt really bad about it. Oh and now she's best friend with my ex (who actually cheated on me). So you see she is not being a very good friend but now she said she wants to talk and clear things. I'm not sure if i want to be best friends again...I mean I'm not comfortable with her hanging with my ex. What should i do? because i'm confused!! Thanks for reading this and helping me Smile

Hey girl!

I think you should sit down and talk to your friend because there are a few things you need to get cleared up. First, why did she message you out of the blue, saying you were a terrible friend? Did she explain why she felt that way? You need to demand an answer to that, because you don't deserve to be called a bad friend for no reason! Second, you need to explain to her that while she is allowed to be friends with whoever she wants, it makes you extremely uncomfortable that she has become good friends with your ex. That's just not fair to you, and it shows a lack of loyalty to you. If she can't understand where you're coming from, maybe you should take a step back and consider whether you truly want her as a best friend.
Rachael A.

by mademoisellexX on 7/9/2012 3:55:58 AM

I think that you should confront him about it and then make your decision.

by hungergamesfan on 7/8/2012 9:06:44 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
how do you flirt with guys without being obvious?

Hey girl, just laugh at his jokes, make jokes of your own and be fun! Be really friendly like you normally would. Smile

lauren r.

by PlushPurplePanda on 7/8/2012 11:09:35 AM

You're only 13. You have lots of time to learn. If you tell you're mom before you start dating that guy, she'll be more accepting. Talk to her about why you want to date. But, as for him, he's probably flirting with other girls in RL too! If you and a guy break-up, you should think very hard before getting back together. Think about why you broke up and if it is really a good idea. Trust issues? NO. He wasn't ready but is now ready top be with you or vice versa? YES. Trust me on this.

by scamp24 on 7/8/2012 10:21:11 AM

Hey guys u probably here this tons but wait and just read trust me its worth it. I have made a new club called popularity 101 where i can help u become the most popular girl in school fast and also get rid of the mean girls plus im looking for administrators so if ur interested join if not still join u never know u might like it. Thx for reading pls join.

Xoxo Allie

by alexandriarose12 on 7/8/2012 2:52:53 AM

this one is hard, i say break up with him, and do tell your mom just not as soon as you break up with him, give it like a day.

by j4zm09 on 7/8/2012 1:11:30 AM

I would talk to him & if he seems nervous or doesn't want to talk about it then Dump Him !
If I were You i would wait to have a boyfriend. You're only 13 ! You still have alot to learn, so don't let this get in the way of your relationship with your mom !

by forever21.love on 7/8/2012 1:06:27 AM

Tough situation...I'd definitely talk it over with my mom...good luck, girlie!

by Acutiebookworm on 7/8/2012 12:24:32 AM