3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

My BF flirts with other girls on Facebook. Should I dump him?

I’m 13 years old and I have a boyfriend. He flirts with other girls on Facebook. I don’t know if he flirts with them face-to-face because we...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I really like this guy and I think he's mad at me. I kinda made him jealous by saying how this one guy I knew was really cute and super sweet. I could tell he was jealous because he started stuttering and his face got red but now he's doing it to me! he was hanging out with this one girl and when he saw me looking at them he gave me this smile like he was saying "now it's my turn". I just gave him that "WHAT?!" look and he smiled agian and walked off with her. I know he doesn't like her because like a week ago he told me he thought she was annoying and I know I shouldn't have made him jealous and I feel super bad but I don't know how to fix it! HELP! sorry this is so long. Frown

Hey girlie,

I think it might be time to spill the beans about your crush on him! You're both playing these games now to get the other one jealous - which is a form of flirting, even though it's hurting you both. So now, it could either go one of two ways: 1) you keep trying to make each other jealous and eventually you grow apart, or 2) you try talking to him one-on-one and telling him the truth. Try something like, "I'm sorry if I made you mad before with what I said. But the truth is, I like you." Short and to the point. I know it sounds scary, but he's responding to your comment because it made him upset... sooo there's a pretty good chance he likes you back. <3
Lauren C.

by ilovequotes on 7/27/2012 12:39:31 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by haker13 on 7/25/2012 11:42:00 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My bf and I almost broke up, we didnt though. We love eachother, but now I'm scared of what will happen if we break up. My bf and I are really good friends, and we're friends with all the same people. I dont know what to do or what to think.

Hey girl,

You two are still together, and it will only make things worse if you keep thinking about what will happen once you break up. Instead, enjoy the time you two have together. When/If you do eventually break up, you can make it a friendly break up where you both still hangout in the same friend group and stay friends. There's no need to worry--enjoy your boo while you can!

Catherine C.

by PandaLover0330 on 7/20/2012 11:02:24 AM

OKAY I NEED SOME HELP !!!

I've talked to this guy for about 7 months & he's gotten to be a close friend . Him and his girlfriend have been together 5 months . Lately their relationship has gotten very very close . I feel like I'm losing him . & our friendship is way different Frown We used to talk every single day . Now it's maybe once a week , if I'm lucky . I guess she gets really jealous , She reads all of our conversations , so I feel I can't tell him anything personal like I used to . She thinks he likes me ! We used to have a thing waay back , but that's been over for a while ! & She thinks he likes me because I'm older than her . She's 12 . I'm almost 14 . & He's 16 . But .. They're always fighting and I feel the relationship hurts him . I can't really talk to him about it .. He says she's the love of his life . I'm scared for him . They have even had sex ! Sorry if TMI . I want my bestfriend to be happy .. But I'm trying to look out for him . What should I do ?? Frown

by SabrinaMarie<3 on 7/14/2012 8:58:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD PLEASE HELP!!
Okay so Im 12 and I have a BF. We started going out not long after school went out. Well now according to my friend he changed his Facebook status to single. Should this mean anything to me??? What should I do? Oh and I dont have any contact with him because I dont have a phone or Facebook or anything.

1.  Hey girl,

2. I wouldn't do anything for now. You don't know anything firsthand since you don't have a Facebook. For instance, maybe it's always been set to single and he just never changed it (boys don't always pay attention to that stuff). However, it's not good that you don't have ANY contact with him...doesn't sound like much of a BF to me. If you don't ever see him or talk to him, that's not really a relationship. If your friend notices that he is flirting online with other girls, that's another issue entirely. For now, I would forget about his status online and just focus on actually spending time with him! When you finally do hang out, you can always bring it up if it's really bothering you.

Kelly G.

by Adeline~Mae on 7/13/2012 1:33:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay so im dating a guy and we've been dating for quite a short time and he already seems like hes not my type. Well i met this one guy who is extremly nice and sweet and he seems like my type but idk if i should dump my bf for him or not because my bf really likes me...like im not even joking! But this other guy...im totally falling for. HELP ME! thxxSmile

Hey girl,

Don't worry about whether your BF likes you, or if he'll be hurt when you break up, or whatever. The most important thing right now is do YOU like HIM? If the answer is no, then you owe it to him (and to yourself) to be honest about it. You don't deserve to fake your way through a relationship - and he doesn't deserve to have someone waste his time when they don't like him back. Makes sense, right? Even though breaking up is kinda awkward and might make him upset at first, it'll be better for you both in the long run. But make sure you're not breaking up with him just because someone else caught your eye. It's normal for our eyes to wander a little bit, but if you're constantly getting bored after a month or so ... then maybe you should be single for a bit and figure out exactly what you want <3
Lauren C.

by KatieBieber on 7/12/2012 11:40:18 PM

If I were you I would dump him. A relationship without trust just isn't a relationship!

by giggle123 on 7/12/2012 9:53:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
the last time i saw my guy friend/crush he told me to "hit him up sometime" to hang out. how should i and what should i ask him to do? and did he mean just the 2 of us or in a group?

Hey girlie,

It's hard to tell exactly what he meant by that, but it was definitely an invitation to hang out...which is awesome! Personally, I would either send him a text or start a Facebook chat convo with him. Just a simple, "Hey! What's up?" will start the convo, and then you can work up to suggesting a movie, bowling, a concert, etc. If he wants to go in a group, he'll suggest it. If not, it could just be the 2 of you. Either way, you'll be trying something new and making the first move - which is great! Give it a try! Smile
Lauren C.

by soccerluv17 on 7/12/2012 8:08:10 PM

This depends on what you consider flirting. If he's being friendly with a lot of other girls, it may just be his personality, which is a good thing. But if it seems like he's really interested in other girls, then break up with him.

by ohheyitsjennyy on 7/12/2012 12:42:07 PM

Mod mod mod
I have a slight prob. I have these BFf- lets call her Meg- and she is fun but loud, tomboyish, blunt, and bossy. While she has proven to be loyal she also happens to drive me crazy. I'm going to summer camp with her and my other BFF ( lets call her Ann). Ann and I have already done this 'who watches her when' thing cause we believe Meg will do something crazy. Even when we went shopping once it was like this! I don't want to be mean but she drives me off the wall sometimes. Please help!

Hey girlie,

Part of being a "best friend" is accepting your friend for who she is naturally. It's loving her personality and being tolerant even when she isn't everything you hope she would be. So try to find that line between her being herself and her being over the top. Whenever she's hurting someone (like being bossy, or too upfront), it's smart to speak up. Say it in a calm but direct way - "Hey, you know when you said ___? It kinda hurt a little bit." But when she's being loud and a tomboy, that's just who she is! Even if it embarrasses you a little bit, it's not wrong. So be patient and try to keep that in mind <3
Lauren C.

by emmyie11 on 7/9/2012 10:06:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theres this guy I like and have liked since second grade. He liked me too. But then my best friend (his best friends girlfriend) told him I liked him. Then I guess he stopped liking me? How did that happen??? Also I really want to text him and be all flirty but his mom checks his phone and he gets it taken away if he deletes his messages. Should I go for it and text him? And why did he stop liking me once he knew I liked him?
P.S. Our families are great friends and we hang out all the time over the summer.

Hey! Some guys just like the thrill of the chase. maybe he became less interested when he found out you like him because there was no mystery to it anymore. That's just a theory though it could be some other reason. I say go for it and text him Smile

Helen S.

by SuperSwimmer1 on 7/9/2012 7:17:59 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD
So during the school year I had a crush on one of my guy friends. I never went for it though because I thought he didn't like me back and I was too scared. I thought I got over it because I haven't seen him since school ended. But yesterday one of my friends told me that their friend said that he did like me then. Now I just feel like crap because I didn't go for it and I feel like I missed my chance. I know that another girl likes him but the friend that told me said he doesn't think my crush likes her back. I still really like him, but I can't just bring that up out of the blue. I have his number but we don't really text. And I don't know if he still likes me. Any advice on how to connect again and how to bring this whole relationship crush thing up? Sorry it's complicating Tong Thanks so much!

Hey girl!

Since your friends seem to know this cutie too, get a bunch of kids together and hang out! Talk to him, get to know him, and you two can start texting and hanging out more often. Don't necessarily bring the relationship crush thing up, but definitely get your flirt on once you start to know him/feel more comfortable around him. If he did like you at one point, he'll most likely rekindle those feelings for ya!

Catherine C.

by ♫RockOn64♫ on 7/9/2012 3:15:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD so me and bff are going to through a really rough patch! I went away for a week to spend the summer vacation at my aunt's place and while i was there she messaged me on facebook saying that I was a terrible friend and i couldn't be trusted. Well I still don't know why she is acting so weird and i felt really bad about it. Oh and now she's best friend with my ex (who actually cheated on me). So you see she is not being a very good friend but now she said she wants to talk and clear things. I'm not sure if i want to be best friends again...I mean I'm not comfortable with her hanging with my ex. What should i do? because i'm confused!! Thanks for reading this and helping me Smile

Hey girl!

I think you should sit down and talk to your friend because there are a few things you need to get cleared up. First, why did she message you out of the blue, saying you were a terrible friend? Did she explain why she felt that way? You need to demand an answer to that, because you don't deserve to be called a bad friend for no reason! Second, you need to explain to her that while she is allowed to be friends with whoever she wants, it makes you extremely uncomfortable that she has become good friends with your ex. That's just not fair to you, and it shows a lack of loyalty to you. If she can't understand where you're coming from, maybe you should take a step back and consider whether you truly want her as a best friend.
Rachael A.

by mademoisellexX on 7/9/2012 3:55:58 AM

I think that you should confront him about it and then make your decision.

by hungergamesfan on 7/8/2012 9:06:44 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
how do you flirt with guys without being obvious?

Hey girl, just laugh at his jokes, make jokes of your own and be fun! Be really friendly like you normally would. Smile

lauren r.

by PlushPurplePanda on 7/8/2012 11:09:35 AM

You're only 13. You have lots of time to learn. If you tell you're mom before you start dating that guy, she'll be more accepting. Talk to her about why you want to date. But, as for him, he's probably flirting with other girls in RL too! If you and a guy break-up, you should think very hard before getting back together. Think about why you broke up and if it is really a good idea. Trust issues? NO. He wasn't ready but is now ready top be with you or vice versa? YES. Trust me on this.

by scamp24 on 7/8/2012 10:21:11 AM

Hey guys u probably here this tons but wait and just read trust me its worth it. I have made a new club called popularity 101 where i can help u become the most popular girl in school fast and also get rid of the mean girls plus im looking for administrators so if ur interested join if not still join u never know u might like it. Thx for reading pls join.

Xoxo Allie

by alexandriarose12 on 7/8/2012 2:52:53 AM

this one is hard, i say break up with him, and do tell your mom just not as soon as you break up with him, give it like a day.

by j4zm09 on 7/8/2012 1:11:30 AM

I would talk to him & if he seems nervous or doesn't want to talk about it then Dump Him !
If I were You i would wait to have a boyfriend. You're only 13 ! You still have alot to learn, so don't let this get in the way of your relationship with your mom !

by forever21.love on 7/8/2012 1:06:27 AM

Tough situation...I'd definitely talk it over with my mom...good luck, girlie!

by Acutiebookworm on 7/8/2012 12:24:32 AM

You should deftinely break up with this guy, and tell your mom. If you tell your mom now, then you might have a better time having bfs in the future and not have to sneak around forever. If you like this boy enough, try talking to him. Is he really flirting with other girls?

by fearless4ever on 7/8/2012 12:21:57 AM

the number one thing in relationships is trust if you dont have trust you have nothing

by lilliebeans on 7/8/2012 12:05:29 AM