Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

10 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

11 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Ombre hair: We love this lazy-girl summer style

A few of us here at GL have dyed ’dos, and we’re always complaining about having to constantly touch up those roots! Pool water and the sun...

instead of unnatural color (like pink or blue like I usually do)I want ombre hair now

by bella0105 on 6/7/2013 3:09:05 PM

I don't want to dye my hair unless it'll wash out.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 7:27:46 PM

MOD!!!
How can I make my hair straight without using heat or too many products?

Hey girl,

If you've got curly hair, then the easiest way to straighten it is definitely with a straightening iron. However, you can also look for shampoos that will tame your locks and help straighten and smooth out your hair.
Kelly G.

by CrazyGirl199 on 8/1/2012 11:15:09 AM

Wow, that hair ROCKS!!! love it. maybe i'll try it. hmmmmm......

by DreamOfLuv on 7/15/2012 6:53:01 PM

I heart Miley's hair soooo much! >3

by AnnaB1234 on 7/14/2012 10:32:39 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Do u think locks of love will take hair that has split-ends?? I don't want to give them bad hair.. :/ and how much hair do they take? 10 in.? If it is 10 in. it will be shoulder length I think.. Or a little shorter. I'm pretty sure I have a round face, I'm Filipino and 1/4 Chinese so basically I'm Asian. What kind of hairstyle should I get? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

They'll totally take it even if you have split ends! It has to be real hair, not treated or dyed. And it should be 10 inches measured tip-to-tip. Talk to your hairdresser about donating it so they can make sure you donate exactly as much as you want Smile I've donated before and it felt so great to be helping someone who needed it!
Lauren C.

by Jnndrt on 7/9/2012 10:26:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
How should I paint my nails for camp? I usually do fun and cute designs, Ive recently done rainbow, beach, and flowers and i dont really like just using one color. Do you have any ideas?

hey! why not use tape to section your nails into stripes and then alternate with awesome colors you love?

Helen S.

by lissielou on 7/9/2012 5:02:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
last summer in August i found discharge in my underwear. about halfway thro the school year my breasts began to develop. ive heard u get ur period 2 years after ur breasts start to develop but 1 year after u get dis charge. im confused about when i might get my period. any geusses?

Hey girl!

Everyone's bodies are completely different so it's really hard to tell. You could get your period anywhere between a few months and a few years! Talk to your doctor for more precise predictions on when you'll get your period

Catherine C.

by lydcup on 7/9/2012 2:25:07 PM

MOD!
Is there any tips for girls with African American type hair?

Hey cutie!

Check out this link for some awesome hair tips for African American type hair: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/04/19/embrace-your-ethnicity-qa-with-celeb-stylists.aspx

Catherine C.

by caligirl99 on 7/9/2012 1:37:58 PM

Lauren Conrad's hair is seriously pretty

by CountryCutie4 on 7/9/2012 1:18:29 PM