2 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

3 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

5 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

Ombre hair: We love this lazy-girl summer style

A few of us here at GL have dyed ’dos, and we’re always complaining about having to constantly touch up those roots! Pool water and the sun...

Sorry... But I think it's ugly. It just looks like... You died your hair and just let your roots grow out. IDK!

by AlwaysDreamer on 7/9/2012 8:25:41 AM

Doing this before school starts Smile

by BBMarie on 7/9/2012 7:08:35 AM

i want to get this!! i am fairly tanned and i have dark brown hair(i dont like it). i really would like to get it darker or this! my mom used to ask me if i wanted my hair died so i would get like 2 streaks or something but now that i actually know what i want she always says no. is there anyway to talk to her?

Hey girl!

I think you should just tell your mom the reasons why you want to get your hair dyed. If you explain it to her in a mature way, maybe she'll be more open to it. Also, if you have a job or money of your own, maybe you could split the cost of getting your hair dyed.
Rachael A.

by candycanes on 7/9/2012 4:04:57 AM

LOVE IT! dip dying my hair purple soon(: cant wait!

by mydreame on 7/8/2012 10:21:41 PM

I would totally do this - if my hair wasn't 3 inches long. I'm growing it out though, so it'll probably be long enough by the middle of next school year.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/8/2012 9:58:59 PM

I don't like it when the two colors are too dramatic, but otherwise I think it's OK

by fallsb-ball on 7/8/2012 8:45:42 PM

Hey!!! this is exactly like my hair!!!! Laughing it's just that i don't dye it Tong Laughing it's all NATURAL!!!!!!!!! Laughing

by Chocolate kiss on 7/8/2012 8:18:04 PM

what's up with bustiers in public? Yuck.and my mom told me i could color my hair this summer but noooo she lied >:p

by loppyears12 on 7/8/2012 6:45:59 PM

I like this trend! It's definitely a do.

by supersingershannon on 7/8/2012 5:41:21 PM

hey guys i know u here this alot but just keep reading it will pay off. i have started a new club called popularity 101 where i can help u deal with mean girls and become the most popular girl in school and a ton of other things if ur interested join if not still join u never know it could be fun. thx for reading. pls join Xoxo Allie

by alexandriarose12 on 7/8/2012 2:38:15 PM

It may be time to put away the flip flops, but luckily, the cooler weather is the perfect excuse to rock those fab new fall boots you just bought.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!