9 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

13 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

14 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Ombre hair: We love this lazy-girl summer style

A few of us here at GL have dyed ’dos, and we’re always complaining about having to constantly touch up those roots! Pool water and the sun...

Sorry... But I think it's ugly. It just looks like... You died your hair and just let your roots grow out. IDK!

by AlwaysDreamer on 7/9/2012 8:25:41 AM

Doing this before school starts Smile

by BBMarie on 7/9/2012 7:08:35 AM

MOD MOD
i want to get this!! i am fairly tanned and i have dark brown hair(i dont like it). i really would like to get it darker or this! my mom used to ask me if i wanted my hair died so i would get like 2 streaks or something but now that i actually know what i want she always says no. is there anyway to talk to her?

Hey girl!

I think you should just tell your mom the reasons why you want to get your hair dyed. If you explain it to her in a mature way, maybe she'll be more open to it. Also, if you have a job or money of your own, maybe you could split the cost of getting your hair dyed.
Rachael A.

by candycanes on 7/9/2012 4:04:57 AM

LOVE IT! dip dying my hair purple soon(: cant wait!

by mydreame on 7/8/2012 10:21:41 PM

I would totally do this - if my hair wasn't 3 inches long. I'm growing it out though, so it'll probably be long enough by the middle of next school year.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/8/2012 9:58:59 PM

I don't like it when the two colors are too dramatic, but otherwise I think it's OK

by fallsb-ball on 7/8/2012 8:45:42 PM

Hey!!! this is exactly like my hair!!!! Laughing it's just that i don't dye it Tong Laughing it's all NATURAL!!!!!!!!! Laughing

by Chocolate kiss on 7/8/2012 8:18:04 PM

what's up with bustiers in public? Yuck.and my mom told me i could color my hair this summer but noooo she lied >:p

by loppyears12 on 7/8/2012 6:45:59 PM

I like this trend! It's definitely a do.

by supersingershannon on 7/8/2012 5:41:21 PM

hey guys i know u here this alot but just keep reading it will pay off. i have started a new club called popularity 101 where i can help u deal with mean girls and become the most popular girl in school and a ton of other things if ur interested join if not still join u never know it could be fun. thx for reading. pls join Xoxo Allie

by alexandriarose12 on 7/8/2012 2:38:15 PM