1 HOURS AGO We dare ya to try these crazy-cute kimono styles: http://t.co/oNy8Venaav

2 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! Snag Eve's effortless beauty look: http://t.co/imZqrP4myV

3 HOURS AGO Kill your period cravings with these healthy picks: http://t.co/AIbgSRKDNa

COMMENTS

Ombre hair: We love this lazy-girl summer style

A few of us here at GL have dyed ’dos, and we’re always complaining about having to constantly touch up those roots! Pool water and the sun...

instead of unnatural color (like pink or blue like I usually do)I want ombre hair now

by bella0105 on 6/7/2013 3:09:05 PM

I don't want to dye my hair unless it'll wash out.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 7:27:46 PM

MOD!!!
How can I make my hair straight without using heat or too many products?

Hey girl,

If you've got curly hair, then the easiest way to straighten it is definitely with a straightening iron. However, you can also look for shampoos that will tame your locks and help straighten and smooth out your hair.
Kelly G.

by CrazyGirl199 on 8/1/2012 11:15:09 AM

Wow, that hair ROCKS!!! love it. maybe i'll try it. hmmmmm......

by DreamOfLuv on 7/15/2012 6:53:01 PM

I heart Miley's hair soooo much! >3

by AnnaB1234 on 7/14/2012 10:32:39 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Do u think locks of love will take hair that has split-ends?? I don't want to give them bad hair.. :/ and how much hair do they take? 10 in.? If it is 10 in. it will be shoulder length I think.. Or a little shorter. I'm pretty sure I have a round face, I'm Filipino and 1/4 Chinese so basically I'm Asian. What kind of hairstyle should I get? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

They'll totally take it even if you have split ends! It has to be real hair, not treated or dyed. And it should be 10 inches measured tip-to-tip. Talk to your hairdresser about donating it so they can make sure you donate exactly as much as you want Smile I've donated before and it felt so great to be helping someone who needed it!
Lauren C.

by Jnndrt on 7/9/2012 10:26:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
How should I paint my nails for camp? I usually do fun and cute designs, Ive recently done rainbow, beach, and flowers and i dont really like just using one color. Do you have any ideas?

hey! why not use tape to section your nails into stripes and then alternate with awesome colors you love?

Helen S.

by lissielou on 7/9/2012 5:02:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
last summer in August i found discharge in my underwear. about halfway thro the school year my breasts began to develop. ive heard u get ur period 2 years after ur breasts start to develop but 1 year after u get dis charge. im confused about when i might get my period. any geusses?

Hey girl!

Everyone's bodies are completely different so it's really hard to tell. You could get your period anywhere between a few months and a few years! Talk to your doctor for more precise predictions on when you'll get your period

Catherine C.

by lydcup on 7/9/2012 2:25:07 PM

MOD!
Is there any tips for girls with African American type hair?

Hey cutie!

Check out this link for some awesome hair tips for African American type hair: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/04/19/embrace-your-ethnicity-qa-with-celeb-stylists.aspx

Catherine C.

by caligirl99 on 7/9/2012 1:37:58 PM

Lauren Conrad's hair is seriously pretty

by CountryCutie4 on 7/9/2012 1:18:29 PM

Sorry... But I think it's ugly. It just looks like... You died your hair and just let your roots grow out. IDK!

by AlwaysDreamer on 7/9/2012 8:25:41 AM

Doing this before school starts Smile

by BBMarie on 7/9/2012 7:08:35 AM

MOD MOD
i want to get this!! i am fairly tanned and i have dark brown hair(i dont like it). i really would like to get it darker or this! my mom used to ask me if i wanted my hair died so i would get like 2 streaks or something but now that i actually know what i want she always says no. is there anyway to talk to her?

Hey girl!

I think you should just tell your mom the reasons why you want to get your hair dyed. If you explain it to her in a mature way, maybe she'll be more open to it. Also, if you have a job or money of your own, maybe you could split the cost of getting your hair dyed.
Rachael A.

by candycanes on 7/9/2012 4:04:57 AM

LOVE IT! dip dying my hair purple soon(: cant wait!

by mydreame on 7/8/2012 10:21:41 PM

I would totally do this - if my hair wasn't 3 inches long. I'm growing it out though, so it'll probably be long enough by the middle of next school year.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/8/2012 9:58:59 PM

I don't like it when the two colors are too dramatic, but otherwise I think it's OK

by fallsb-ball on 7/8/2012 8:45:42 PM

Hey!!! this is exactly like my hair!!!! Laughing it's just that i don't dye it Tong Laughing it's all NATURAL!!!!!!!!! Laughing

by Chocolate kiss on 7/8/2012 8:18:04 PM

what's up with bustiers in public? Yuck.and my mom told me i could color my hair this summer but noooo she lied >:p

by loppyears12 on 7/8/2012 6:45:59 PM

I like this trend! It's definitely a do.

by supersingershannon on 7/8/2012 5:41:21 PM

hey guys i know u here this alot but just keep reading it will pay off. i have started a new club called popularity 101 where i can help u deal with mean girls and become the most popular girl in school and a ton of other things if ur interested join if not still join u never know it could be fun. thx for reading. pls join Xoxo Allie

by alexandriarose12 on 7/8/2012 2:38:15 PM

ok miley put a real shirt on. but i luv the ombre hair idea.

by k8luvscake on 7/8/2012 2:30:26 PM