5 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

8 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

9 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Our fave embarrassing movie moments

We hate being in them ourselves, but we sure love watching embarrassing moments! Every girl has them, whether they admit it or not. And while it can...

The Princess Diaries is like the best movie ever. It'll never get old!

by Alykat18 on 7/9/2012 4:17:34 PM

Although I love A Cinderella Story, what Sam's stepsisters did was so rude and embarrassing. It was never their business

by kenziebieber7 on 7/8/2012 10:21:30 PM

LUV these! i think triple P ( Princess protection Program ) was a good 1 , that girl still held her head high. Demi is awsome.

by LivvyGirl1 on 7/8/2012 6:26:23 PM

I love in the Princess Diaries when she eats the cleansing ice cream too fast in front of royalty, and then starts freaking out because of how cold it is! It's sooo funny!

by may2030 on 7/8/2012 12:16:29 PM

My favorite embarrassing moment from a movie is in "The Parent Trap" when the bucket of chocolate syrup gets dumped on one of the girls' heads.

by supersingershannon on 7/7/2012 10:04:39 PM

My favorite embarrassing moment from a movie's the one from The Princess Diaries.

by otter77 on 7/6/2012 9:23:38 PM

I love all of these! I think my favorite of all time is definitely The Princess Diaries. It's like my worst nightmare!

by Acutiebookworm on 7/6/2012 8:28:10 PM

LOL Good ones GL Smile

by fallsb-ball on 7/6/2012 5:32:57 PM

If any one needs advice on
A
ANYTHI
ANYTH
ANYT
ANY
AN
A

Please feel free to ask me Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/6/2012 4:13:02 PM

i remember in legally blondes the twins were in invited to a party the mean girl told them was a swimming pool party, but ended up being really formal and showed up in tiny bikinis in front of their crushes and teachers.

by abbyglow500 on 7/6/2012 3:49:38 PM