3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

Our fave embarrassing movie moments

We hate being in them ourselves, but we sure love watching embarrassing moments! Every girl has them, whether they admit it or not. And while it can...

LOL I remember those embarrassing moments from Princess Protection Program and A Cinderella Story.

by Princess Keziyah on 7/6/2012 2:36:50 PM

Hey! If you've got problems or just need someone to talk to, check out my Advice Queen page or my club, Fashion, Boys, and Drama...Oh My!

by Actress-2-B on 7/6/2012 1:55:10 PM

MOD
I don't know how to ask my parents when i want to do something new. I want to drive to the mall by myself for the first time alone. I have had my licenses for over a year now, but i barely have any experience driving in i "larger city". I live in the country and i drive to school, but there is never traffic and the city the mall is in is fairly small. I know what roads i would take and I wouldn't get lost. I am just afriad to drive somewhere new for the first time and i am also afraid to ask my mom to let me drive. my older sisters always drove so i feel like they would let me. Can you give me some advice?

Hey girl,

Have you ever asked your mom to let you drive there before? Explain to her that you know the roads very well and you feel confident in driving there. Maybe first you can try driving there with one of your sisters (or even your mom) in the car with you. That way, you're still driving there but someone is with you in case you do get lost or something happens. After a few times driving with someone else, I'm sure both you and your mom will feel confident in letting you drive there alone.
Kelly G.

by all star on 7/6/2012 12:56:18 PM

Ugh I hated the Princess Protection Program. Plus that "embarrassing moment" wasn't even embarrassing compared to the other movies which I love all of them!
and omg with The Princess Diaries moment I could feel the embarrassment.

by ninadasiy on 7/6/2012 11:54:26 AM

These are pretty good Smile Please come check out my profile and ask me for help or if you need advice on anything! I also have an advice queen page so feel free to ask anything Laughing

by topchef88 on 7/6/2012 11:46:29 AM

i luv and remember them all Smile ahh, good times

by cutiepie14231 on 7/6/2012 10:53:15 AM

Awww! I remember ALL of these! The Princess Diaries moment is definitely the worst, though.

by AlwaysDreamer on 7/6/2012 9:45:19 AM

I've seen all of those movies, and I recall laughing at loud at each of those scenes!

by Shannon.Smiles on 7/6/2012 9:28:49 AM

I LOVE the Princess Diaries and the Princess Protection Program!!!

by Sarah510 on 7/6/2012 8:14:59 AM

These are REALLY embarrassing! Especially the Princess Diaries one! I think one of the most embarrassing movie moments is in Parent Trap where one of the girls lose the game and she has to jump in the lake naked. Then, the twin takes her clothes! Really embarrassing! If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 7:30:44 AM