1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 cutie cozies up to the coral craze with @livefashionABLE's Etanesh scarf: http://t.co/u6kdgFkmia

2 HOURS AGO Beat summer boredom, celeb style: http://t.co/e13QhQBPKt

14 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

COMMENTS

Our fave embarrassing movie moments

We hate being in them ourselves, but we sure love watching embarrassing moments! Every girl has them, whether they admit it or not. And while it can...

The Princess Diaries is like the best movie ever. It'll never get old!

by Alykat18 on 7/9/2012 4:17:34 PM

Although I love A Cinderella Story, what Sam's stepsisters did was so rude and embarrassing. It was never their business

by kenziebieber7 on 7/8/2012 10:21:30 PM

LUV these! i think triple P ( Princess protection Program ) was a good 1 , that girl still held her head high. Demi is awsome.

by LivvyGirl1 on 7/8/2012 6:26:23 PM

I love in the Princess Diaries when she eats the cleansing ice cream too fast in front of royalty, and then starts freaking out because of how cold it is! It's sooo funny!

by may2030 on 7/8/2012 12:16:29 PM

My favorite embarrassing moment from a movie is in "The Parent Trap" when the bucket of chocolate syrup gets dumped on one of the girls' heads.

by supersingershannon on 7/7/2012 10:04:39 PM

My favorite embarrassing moment from a movie's the one from The Princess Diaries.

by otter77 on 7/6/2012 9:23:38 PM

I love all of these! I think my favorite of all time is definitely The Princess Diaries. It's like my worst nightmare!

by Acutiebookworm on 7/6/2012 8:28:10 PM

LOL Good ones GL Smile

by fallsb-ball on 7/6/2012 5:32:57 PM

If any one needs advice on
A
ANYTHI
ANYTH
ANYT
ANY
AN
A

Please feel free to ask me Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/6/2012 4:13:02 PM

i remember in legally blondes the twins were in invited to a party the mean girl told them was a swimming pool party, but ended up being really formal and showed up in tiny bikinis in front of their crushes and teachers.

by abbyglow500 on 7/6/2012 3:49:38 PM

LOL I remember those embarrassing moments from Princess Protection Program and A Cinderella Story.

by Princess Keziyah on 7/6/2012 2:36:50 PM

Hey! If you've got problems or just need someone to talk to, check out my Advice Queen page or my club, Fashion, Boys, and Drama...Oh My!

by Actress-2-B on 7/6/2012 1:55:10 PM

MOD
I don't know how to ask my parents when i want to do something new. I want to drive to the mall by myself for the first time alone. I have had my licenses for over a year now, but i barely have any experience driving in i "larger city". I live in the country and i drive to school, but there is never traffic and the city the mall is in is fairly small. I know what roads i would take and I wouldn't get lost. I am just afriad to drive somewhere new for the first time and i am also afraid to ask my mom to let me drive. my older sisters always drove so i feel like they would let me. Can you give me some advice?

Hey girl,

Have you ever asked your mom to let you drive there before? Explain to her that you know the roads very well and you feel confident in driving there. Maybe first you can try driving there with one of your sisters (or even your mom) in the car with you. That way, you're still driving there but someone is with you in case you do get lost or something happens. After a few times driving with someone else, I'm sure both you and your mom will feel confident in letting you drive there alone.
Kelly G.

by all star on 7/6/2012 12:56:18 PM

Ugh I hated the Princess Protection Program. Plus that "embarrassing moment" wasn't even embarrassing compared to the other movies which I love all of them!
and omg with The Princess Diaries moment I could feel the embarrassment.

by ninadasiy on 7/6/2012 11:54:26 AM

These are pretty good Smile Please come check out my profile and ask me for help or if you need advice on anything! I also have an advice queen page so feel free to ask anything Laughing

by topchef88 on 7/6/2012 11:46:29 AM

i luv and remember them all Smile ahh, good times

by cutiepie14231 on 7/6/2012 10:53:15 AM

Awww! I remember ALL of these! The Princess Diaries moment is definitely the worst, though.

by AlwaysDreamer on 7/6/2012 9:45:19 AM

I've seen all of those movies, and I recall laughing at loud at each of those scenes!

by Shannon.Smiles on 7/6/2012 9:28:49 AM

I LOVE the Princess Diaries and the Princess Protection Program!!!

by Sarah510 on 7/6/2012 8:14:59 AM

These are REALLY embarrassing! Especially the Princess Diaries one! I think one of the most embarrassing movie moments is in Parent Trap where one of the girls lose the game and she has to jump in the lake naked. Then, the twin takes her clothes! Really embarrassing! If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 7:30:44 AM