AN HOUR AGO Consider these braces myths busted: http://t.co/OeysYpfhsF

2 HOURS AGO The problem with #feminism: http://t.co/KVSIiYGCrd

3 HOURS AGO The Little Leaguer who proved that "throwing like a girl" is a good thing: http://t.co/V1FUJoSEJ2

COMMENTS

How to reconnect with your vacay cutie

So, I went on vacay, and met this cute guy (let's call him A) a few weeks ago. A is a friend of a friend. Now that...

this weekend we have come out of town for my dad's softball tournament. My cousin brought his friend with him. I have known them both growing up. And I like his friend,I know his name but not posting. He notices me,but I dunno if he likes me,has a GF. And I know he is 1-2 years older. Tomorrow we are both going to be at an all-day softball tournament. I dunno what to do! I am totally shy and very unsecure and afriad he'd tell me off.

Hey girl,

If you already know each other, it won't hurt to talk to him and catch up! That way you can find out if he has a girlfriend and reconnect with him without actually saying you like him. Take things casually and if he wants to be something more, he'll bring it up!

Meghan D.

by rx7871 on 8/11/2012 12:30:18 AM

mod mod mod!
Hey! We are out of town at a softball tournament and a guy I have known since I was little is my cousins friend and he is here. Tomorrow we both are gonna be at the park cause his dad plays too. I know he has noticed me.Ilike him but he is 1-2 yrs older sand i dunno if he has a gf. he goes to my church. What should I do?
Need help Asap!

Hey girl,

You could start up a conversation and get to know him before doing anything...he'll probably remember you and want to talk to you, even if it's only as friends! If he wants to be anything more than that, he will probably hint at it!

Meghan D.

by rx7871 on 8/11/2012 12:10:56 AM

Do guys like girls with glasses? Do they think girls with glasses are geeky or shy?

Hey girlie,

I know it might seem like glasses have that stereotype, but glasses can also make a girl look smart and quirky (think: thick frames like Tina Fey or Zooey Deschanel on New Girl). It's impossible to say how ALL guys feel about glasses - it's like how sometimes girls prefer blue eyes, or brown hair, or tall guys. It depends on their type Smile But glasses will only make you seem shy if you ARE a shy person. If you're out-going, no one will question it - glasses or not Smile
Lauren C.

by Lovekatniss23 on 8/9/2012 5:03:12 PM

Hey richara, after you get his number just text him wassup and take the convo from there. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD: I went to camp and met a guy ( it was a 5 day overnight camp). I always thought of him as a nice guy/ a good friend. I got home and all I could think about is him. I missed him more than my roommate. I emailed him but he has yet to reply. I just asked for his number. When he does reply what should I say? He lives hours away and I miss him A LOT. Lynae P.

by richara on 8/8/2012 8:42:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! okay so i met this guy but the thing is i really wanted him to like me so i told him i was 14 and was a freshman when really I'm 13 and in 8th grade, but i really REALLY like him and i want to tell him the truth but I'm scared he will be mad at me or just think of me differently after i tell him! i want to be honest with him but I'm so nervous! What do I do?!

hey! You have to tell him the truth. it's not fair to him if he doesn't know. He might see you differently, but that's the risk you took when you lied. just apologize to him, tell him, and hope that he's cool about it

Helen S.

by avamava on 8/7/2012 7:05:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I really like this guy and he told me he likes me to Smile we text alot and talk about everything but then the other day he asked if i had a skype...i do so i gave it to him and we chatted then he tried to video call me but i didnt answer and i told him i couldnt cuz my dad was rite there...but the truth is im really nervous wat to say to him and i dont want it to get awkward...so wat do i talk about or do???

Hey girl!

That's so exciting! If you're nervous about talking with him on skype, why not tell him you can only talk for about 10 minutes? That way you'll get to talk to him but the convo will end before you both run out of cool stuff to share. Also-- he already likes you! Clearly he's a fan of what you have to say!

best of luck!
simone s.

by picklegrape on 8/7/2012 4:39:30 PM

the same thing happened to me except it was a bunch of my friends at this "camp". No one has his number and the only way i would be able to find him would be to look him up in the phone book and i don't even know his parents name so it would be hard. Is it worth trying?

Hey girl! That might be pretty tough, it may be better to focus on boys that you really know. xxoo
Maggie P.

by luvmonkey1313 on 7/31/2012 9:13:15 AM

There's this guy, I volunteer with him at a summer camp where we're both counselors, we'll call him Jake. Near the beginning of the summer, I noticed him shooting hoops in the gym by himself, mainly cause he was SO hot. During the middle of the summer, Jake's friend, who I don't get along with and argue with, (not violently, just cause we're both bored; like bickering,most of mine and Jake's contact is cause they're friends and we fight) randomly told me that he likes me, and I didn't tell anyone that I like him. I've played lightening/knockout and chatted with Jake, but like a friend, like a bro, cause that's how I am with everyone. Now I've realized he's really, really cool, and I wanna keep in touch (we go to different schools) but I can't ask for his number in a flirty way without choking up and saying something else, but I don't have much time left before my last day. I think he might ask me out if I stayed in touch, but I have no idea how to ask for his number. Help?

Hey girlie,

Try saying something more casual and "bro," since you already have that kind of friendship - "Hey! We should definitely meet up to play some basketball in the fall, let's trade numbers!" Be cool and calm about it, not flirty or nervous. If you're laid back, he won't think too much about it. He'll assume it really IS about basketball, and you'll have his digits Smile Problem solved!
Lauren C.

by wickedisme on 7/29/2012 11:07:00 PM

MOD.... So, I went to a camp and met this great guy. We became really good friends in less than a day and flirted a lot. I really liked him and everyone at my camp said that he liked me. We hung out all during camp, but then camp ended and I never got a chance to get his number and he never asked me for mine. He doesn't have a facebook, so there's not really another way to contact him. However, we had talked about where he lived so I know his address. Would it be really weird to write him a letter to stay in touch? I don't want him to think I'm weird for remembering his address but I miss him and want to see him again.. Help please! Smile

Hey girl! It's worth a shot!  If you guys chatted about where he lived, then good for you for remembering his address.  Write him a letter and include your e-mail in it and tell him he can email you (or call, if you want to give him your number).  If he does, great!  If not, then he's not worth it in the end.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by becca246 on 7/23/2012 4:27:36 PM

I have a few questions about the guy I really like..I'm really confused! We go to this club and we were getting taught and it was 4 people in a room me the guy I like (a) another guy I think is cute but nothing more(b) and the instructor. I was sitting next to b and a was across from me and b was talk to the instructor and me and a were staring at each other and I looked at the clock behind me and back and looked at the clock and back to me.. Does that mean henwas also staring at me? He also I looked over and he looked up and as he look up he cut his arm! And I couldn't say anything he was looking at me and I mouthed are you ok and he just nodded.. We have been acting differently but I'm not sure. We had a "debate" we were joking about who's technique was better and when he was right he screamed HA! in my face but I knew he was joking but everyone else in room! How do I know and does it sound if he likes me? thanks mod!

I'm a little confused about everything that happened, but from the parts I did understand, I think he does like you. There's no way to be positive though. I suggest you start flirting with him and see where it gets you. Good luck hon! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.