AN HOUR AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

2 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

3 HOURS AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

COMMENTS

Skincare: Style tips for sleeveless living

Class is over and the sun is out, which means tanks, bikinis and halter tops are probably first up to bat in your current wardrobe lineup...

I came here with hope, but alas, the information is far too shallow. So, does anyone know how to hide cutting scars in summer?

by Invader Vazzimi on 3/7/2013 9:50:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD ! ! ! !
In the summer, I always wear deodorant but my pits still sweat and get wet - a lot. I use Dove deodorant, but I still have small wet circles on my shirts by my pits - really embarrassing!! Any other brand of deo I could use that really helps and cuts down on all the wetness? Thanks

Try Degree Clinical Strength Deodorant, it totally works!

mailyse f.

by Ralinia on 3/4/2013 2:31:53 PM

Hey, where can I get a body scrub and how much would it cost? Also, does it help servere breakouts acorss the back or would I have to get something else?

Hey! Check your local pharmacy for a body scrub, should be $3-5. If you're concerned about your back, consult a dermatologist to get advice on the best skin care for you. Good luck!

Helen S.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/22/2012 12:45:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have dry skin and ezcema. Do you have any recommendations on any lotions or anything that i can use to clear it up?

Hey hun, some tips I can give you for try skin is to watch out for products that have alcohol in it such as astringents and toners as this will further try out your skin. Also, moisturize daily in the morning and when you get out of the shower. Check this out for more help to find the moisturizer/face wash that’s perfect for your skin

Jenn S.

by Kiandra01 on 11/23/2012 10:27:42 AM

Where can you find that body scrub? I need it.

by wesdelwarrior on 10/31/2012 9:48:32 PM

I have a question, My mom says that you don't have to shave your arms, But I want to shave them, Should I or should I not? Btw, I have a bunch of ugly scars and scabs, The scars are from my habit of picking scabs, Is there a way to get rid of them?? School starts in like 13 days. Thanks!

Hey girl! Shaving your arms totally isn't necessary- trust me, no one notices your arm hair but you.  Plus, when the hair starts to grow back, it's going to look and feel weird- think of how prickley your legs get! You can try a scar cream (like Merderma) or rubbing vitamin E on your scars, but that will only fade them and not make them go away completely.  Time to break the habit of picking scabs! xoxo

Kate G.

by Rusher43245 on 8/21/2012 1:19:24 PM

Ok, so my skin is like a caramel color and thats my natrual color( but just a tad darker than caramel) . i dont tan at all. and i love my color, but wanted to know if there is any body wash or facial cleanser to make my color " glow" ? and to keep it clear without all those fancy expensive products? thanks Smile

Hey girl!  You don't need fancy products to keep your skin clear- any drugstore cleanser can help.  Just be aware that if you have sensitive skin, you'll have to work harder to find something.  Some lotions give you a natural "glow" from a teensy bit of fake tanner, but if that isn't your thing, you'll have to have healthy glowing skin the old fashioned way: eating right and staying hydrated.  A good diet will brighten up your skin and getting all the nutrient you need will give you a healthy look.  Good luck!

Kate G.

by kk.angelle on 7/23/2012 1:44:40 PM

Mod mod mod Smile
i have these really weird little hair "dots" on my nose; not inside but on it. its on either side and i think they're hair, but if it is, it's too short to pull out with tweezers. what are they and is there any way to get rid of them?

Hey chicky, those are most likely blackheads, or pores clogged with oil. Don't worry about 'em because everyone has them. It's just that they're so small that ya can't see 'em unless you get really close to someone. Betcha no one but you has ever even noticed yours - you've only seen them because you're dissecting your reflection in the mirror. Unfortunately, they're pretty hard to get rid of. The best thing you can do is use a heavy-duty face cleaner on a regular basis. The exfoliant salicylic acid is supposed to help, so look for something with that in it.
Carrie R.

by ekatia217 on 7/18/2012 1:39:16 PM

mod
if i only put benzoyl peroxide on a cotton ball after washing my face, and wipe it on my skin, will it work like the benzoyl peroxide wash recomended under tip#1?????????? just wondering. thanx!

Hey girl!

Plain ol' benzoyl peroxide might be too strong for your face. Ask a parent or dermatologist/doctor for advice...they can often prescribe a great face wash with benzoyl peroxide in it.

Catherine C.

by krisskatt on 7/13/2012 3:30:30 AM

ugh my mom buys really bad razors and i have to buy my own for camp Frown i getting the one they show here

by loppyears12 on 7/12/2012 2:01:29 PM